Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        ~Photo Thread for Those With the Guts To Post One~

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm better looking than you two, so I must be bald.

Pathetic, losers.:lol:

no idiot having no hair is what makes you bald :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

riddla wrote:

:icon19: what a faggot :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

ive got a feeling wheezy will be too embarassed about what an ugly little nerd he is to post his pic in this thread :icon19:

You know full well i wont post my picture, i know you want new wank material but you're not getting it :icon19:

You can nag as much as you want, i'm not like you, i dont run out and take photos of things people on the internet ask me to :icon19:

I love how you're too embarassed about being a sad little geek to do anything other than icon19 and shout awesome :icon19:

of course i knew you wouldnt post your picture mate :icon19: its old news that youre too embarassed about what an ugly little nerd you are to post your pic :icon19: thats why you were so easily predicatable as always :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

what a minger :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're catching up with my post count fast there testo :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

youll have 32000 posts again in no time mate just as soon as you finish playing hl2 again for the 300th time :icon19: lifeless nergin :icon19:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
youll have 32000 posts again in no time mate just as soon as you finish playing hl2 again for the 300th time :icon19: lifeless nergin :icon19:

When i get to 32000 posts you'll be on twice that, so there's nothing to worry about there :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

When i get to 32000 posts you'll be on twice that, so there's nothing to worry about there :lol:

no i wont mate youll always have more posts than me just like you have now you really are the nerds nerd :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

no i wont mate youll always have more posts than me just like you have now you really are the nerds nerd :icon19:

No i wont - when you're on the internet, you post twice as much as me :lol: You did on Raw3World, or are you so fucking stupid that you dont remember :lol:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

raw wrote:

You've lost some serious weight there fatty.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

No i wont - when you're on the internet, you post twice as much as me :lol: You did on Raw3World, or are you so fucking stupid that you dont remember :lol:

when im on the internet :icon19: well done wheezy its pretty difficult to post when not on the internet :icon19: what a genius :icon19: you still havent posted your pic in this thread mate what a surprise :icon19: 32000 posts :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

when im on the internet :icon19: well done wheezy its pretty difficult to post when not on the internet :icon19: what a genius :icon19: you still havent posted your pic in this thread mate what a surprise :icon19: 32000 posts :icon19:

Sometimes (rarely) you're not on the internet and i am, so you cant post twice as much as me then :lol: You're so fucking stupid :lol:

Your retard forehead and massive manboobs must have really hurt when your mother gave birth to you :lol: No wonder she dropped you on your teeth :lol:

I'm not going to post a picture for you to wank over either, and you know i wont :lol:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:

Splish, you are truly finer than I am. :lub:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
SplishSplash wrote:

So is a shit and afterbirth sandwich.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
SplishSplash wrote:

So is a shit and afterbirth sandwich.
>:E

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks like it was taken in the 80s

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's actually got his arm around Rico Tubbs.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Sometimes (rarely) you're not on the internet and i am, so you cant post twice as much as me then :lol: You're so fucking stupid :lol:

Your retard forehead and massive manboobs must have really hurt when your mother gave birth to you :lol: No wonder she dropped you on your teeth :lol:

I'm not going to post a picture for you to wank over either, and you know i wont :lol:

you live your life on the internet mate thats why youre such a lifeless nergin :icon19: all the years in an iron lung has left you a skinny ugly retarded nerd :icon19: you wont post a pic of yourself because you have such massive self esteem issues and rightfully so :icon19: it sure wont stop you from coming up with one see through excuse after another though :icon19:

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...here's me during the holidays...

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

you live your life on the internet mate thats why youre such a lifeless nergin :icon19: all the years in an iron lung has left you a skinny ugly retarded nerd :icon19: you wont post a pic of yourself because you have such massive self esteem issues and rightfully so :icon19: it sure wont stop you from coming up with one see through excuse after another though :icon19:

The internet tells you what to do :lol:

BUY A NEW BIKE :lol:

icon19 and awesome. ITS ALL YOU ARE :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

i tell you what to do :icon19:

keep getting slaughtered wheezy :icon19:

a lifeless nergin is all you are :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

No you dont :lol:

Nightshade made you get a new bike :lol:

Doombrain made you go and take photos of your shit car :lol:

I regularly send you SPAMMERIFFIC :lol:

The only person you've ever slaughtered is Semencan :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

yes i do :icon19:

the r1 is the most awesome bike on the road today :icon19:

youre jealous of my awesome car and rightfully so :icon19:

you regularly get slaughtered by me and it hurts you bad :icon19:

even semencan slaughters yours ass :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

you regularly get slaughtered by me and it gurts you bad :icon19:

No you dont. :lol:

I dont give a crap about your bike - Nightshade made you buy it though :lol:

I dont give a crap about your car - Doombrain still made you post pictures of it though :lol:

You've never slaughtered me :lol: I make you look like the shallow internet moron you are all the time :lol:

Stop dreaming about sementan and my ass, testhomosexualclesipoofter!

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

She's cute....

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

I dont give a crap about your car - Doombrain still made you post pictures of it though :lol:

You've never slaughtered me :lol: I make you look like the shallow internet moron you are all the time :lol:

yes you do :icon19:

youre jealous of my bike and nerdshades jealous of my awesome skills :icon19:

youre jealous of my car because you drive a clapped out old 80's piece of junk :icon19:

you get slaughtered by me on a regular basis and spend your nights crying yourself to sleep after the beatings i destroy you with :icon19:

keep the gay fantasies to yourself mate i dont swing that way :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

youre jealous of my car because you drive a clapped out old 80's piece of junk :icon19:

you get slaughtered by me on a regular basis and spend your nights crying yourself to sleep after the beatings i destroy you with :icon19:

Prove it.

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Prove it.

no you :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Prove it.

I beat you down into nonsense already :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i slaughtered you into oblivion months ago :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
LXS wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

Prove it.

I beat you down into nonsense already :lol:

i slaughtered you into oblivion months ago :icon19:

You wish :lol:

Prove it! :lol:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's like watching two fags in a slapfight :smirk:

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

they're even giggling the whole time...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.