Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Time's up Testo

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Time's up Testo

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Post pix of your shredded tires or forever admit to your inability to ride.

Btw, $20 says he posts "Nerdshade can't ride :lol: " with no pix of his tires.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'd still fuck him

cross-threaded
cross-threaded
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...slut...

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

HAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Chi-cken strips, chi-cken strips, chi-cken strips....

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:

youve had your bike for months and done thousands more k's than me and every single pic youve posted has still got the chicken strips clear for all to see :icon19: you better get rid of your own chicken strips before you start giving me shit about mine :icon19: dumbass nerd :icon19:

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19: :icon19:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

WTF are the yellow stripes there for anyway?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:26 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

youve had your bike for months and done thousands more k's than me and every single pic youve posted has still got the chicken strips clear for all to see :icon19: you better get rid of your own chicken strips before you start giving me shit about mine :icon19: dumbass nerd :icon19:

Yeah, I thought you'd say something like that, you no-riding little bitch. :lol:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's prolly been trying to scrape those motherfuckers off with a razorblade ever since you mentioned them and he's not done yet.

Give him a bit more time...

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm not quite sure why the rest of you are ripping on testo for still having his if NS still has his, plus more miles on his bike. if NS still has them, with more miles, then testo would still have them too.

common sense people.

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i fail to see the problem

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:

Isn't it obvious?

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:
Nightshade wrote:

Yeah, I thought you'd say something like that, you no-riding little bitch. :lol:

predicting id slaughter you isnt anything to be proud of mate :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
He's prolly been trying to scrape those motherfuckers off with a razorblade ever since you mentioned them and he's not done yet.

your trailer trash tranny wife has been trying to scrape the 10 inches thick of black make up around her eyes off for the last 5 years and shes still got 7 inches to go :lol:

PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
i'm not quite sure why the rest of you are ripping on testo for still having his if NS still has his, plus more miles on his bike. if NS still has them, with more miles, then testo would still have them too.

common sense people.

:lol: totally fucking massacred :lol:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:

common sense people.

Making admin has made you suddenly quite reasonable.

And I see another gold thread in the offing.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I guess nightshade wins $20 then...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

your trailer trash tranny wife has been trying to scrape the 10 inches thick of black make up around her eyes off for the last 5 years and shes still got 7 inches to go :lol:

:lol:

That black stuff isn't actually make-up. Gramps lives in a trailer, and the beaners keep messing with his cable. Domestic violence was almost inevitable at this point.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:

There just the markings of a new set of tyres.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:

common sense people.

The thing is, all I have left is a hint of the yellow line on one section of the tire, and none on the back. They've pretty much looked that way since the first week I had the bike.
You can't completely remove all traces of the lines as they go down to the full tread depth.
Testo claimed to be able to ride like Valentino Rossi, yet he had 462km on his bike and ALL the lines remained untouched. Now he refuses to post pics of his tires after a week or so, because he's a no-riding little fag0t.

With us now?

So, I guess the internet owes me $20.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 04:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no poofshade, the only pics ive posted have the yellow line on the front tyre only nerd :lol: if you dont believe me go check the thread i posted them in at raws faggot :lol: your first pics clearly had the yellow line on both the back and the front tyres but you were too stupid to remember that when you started giving me shit about having the line on one tyre only :lol: then you posted a new pic with the yellow line gone on the back tyre but still clear for all to see on the front :lol: youve finally cought up to me only it took you thousands of kilometres more then you think you can start laying down the bullshit :lol: sorry nerd youve made a massive retard of yourself mate you should have left it alone while you were only so far behind :lol: bad luck mate :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're funny when you're wrong. :lol:
You can't see the red line on your rear tire, because it's ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TIRE, dummy.
So, where are the pics of your shredded tires?

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

im 100% right as always mate :lol: wheres the pics of yours? :lol: oh here they are :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 05:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
im 100% right as always mate :lol: wheres the pics of yours? :lol: oh here they are :lol:

hey testo. when you open up in 3rd, at what speed can you pull right back without the front coming up?

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you cant pull right back until after having done 1600 k's and having run in the engine nerdbrain :lol: if youre asking how to pop a mono you gotta use the clutch for that nerd :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OK :lol: i'll ask again when you 'think' you've done the miles :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you do that mate :lol:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
you cant pull right back until after having done 1600 k's and having run in the engine nerdbrain :lol: if youre asking how to pop a mono you gotta use the clutch for that nerd :lol:

You're so full of shit, you idiotic pansy.
Post pics of your tires, you lying retard.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

It’s fucking funny. It’s clear he’s not been on a bike above a 125 :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
Testoclesius wrote:

read your owners manual you stupid fucking retard :lol:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking hell he read the manual :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nerdbrain knows nothing of breaking in an engine :lol: what a skilless noob :lol:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.