Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Aussie Security

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Let's Get Serious!
Let's Get Serious!
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

S@M wrote:
[lvlshot]http://www.adam.com.au/samanoske/camo1.jpg[/lvlshot]
I'd hit it :drool:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All over the monitor

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: carved :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Don't be koi
Don't be koi
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

[lvlshot]http://www.geneticdisorder.net/Rock%20On%20Web%20Photos/ozzy.jpg[/lvlshot][lvlshot]http://www.geneticdisorder.net/Rock%20On%20Web%20Photos/ozzy.jpg[/lvlshot][lvlshot]http://www.geneticdisorder.net/Rock%20On%20Web%20Photos/ozzy.jpg[/lvlshot]
[lvlshot]http://www.hadetpappa.info/Oi-Oi-%20Julius.jpg[/lvlshot]

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 10:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
hunchy's sharing his gay fantasies again. :olo:

Another "no u, fantasy" denial again. Looks like Laws homosexuality upset him. :olo:
Keep desperately trying to convice people you're not gay, its priceless :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
a cure for global warming: the shadows cast by lawmutha's fat gut, seza's giant head and DuMB's massive nose :olo:

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i smoke i drink
im supposed to stop but i cant

im a dog i love hos
and im addicted to money cars and clothes

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

also sometimes when my cell phone rings my cursor jumps all over the place, the window scrolls, and my mouse stops working until I unplug it and plug it back in. it's especially annoying when there's a big scroll bar or when i'm pwning noobs.

does anyone know how i can stop it or have any suggestions.
thnx.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 01:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

on the plus side it happens like 1 second before the phone even goes off so its like a little buddy telling me i have a phone call.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 01:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think the obvious solution is to kill yourself

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what happened to the BT thread?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
law getting smashed wide open, again :olo:

suck it up, fatty :olo:

The only thing getting smashed open is your asshole. :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
a cure for global warming: the shadows cast by lawmutha's fat gut, seza's giant head and DuMB's massive nose :olo:

You're a 400 pound fat tub of prehistoric lard. :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Law wrote:
hunchy's sharing his gay fantasies again. :olo:

Another "no u, fantasy" denial again. Looks like Laws homosexuality upset him. :olo:
Keep desperately trying to convice people you're not gay, its priceless :olo:

Stop coming onto me hunchy your obsession is really sick. :olo: Get seniletan to send you his gay wank collection seeing you're so desperate for man-love. :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 08:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
no ur gay.. :olo:

:olo: such a simple mind :olo:

You obsess over another mans picture on a daily basis, and you admit that your favorite show is one that has gay men having sex in every other episode. You might as well admit that you enjoy a big fat cock stuffed up your ass, you fairy :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BibleHumper wrote:
Law, you asked why I was banned in that other thread I made. Man, I honestly dont remember. raw used to be my potna a long time ago but then something happened and I got banned. It was at least 4 years ago so I really have no idea what went down.

Didnt he already unban you once? And you hacked the board so he rebanned you permanently?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:36 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BibleHumper wrote:
Law, you asked why I was banned in that other thread I made. Man, I honestly dont remember. raw used to be my potna a long time ago but then something happened and I got banned. It was at least 4 years ago so I really have no idea what went down.

Wow four years, you must have really upset him for him to be so bitter.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
no ur gay.. :olo:

You post pictures of men having sex on an almost daily basis because you're so obsessed with faggotry, and even had a good cry when I ruined your favourite show. You don't need to admit that you enjoy a big fat cock stuffed up your ass, it's far too obvious already. :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 09:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
You're like a big dumb kebab eating monobow ape, mashing out "no u's" on your greasy keyboard :olo:

You can't even think of anything to say on your own. You take the previous reply switch a couple words and post. If you cant do that, you post another picture. Desperation :olo:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-06-2006 10:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
You're a short-ass hunchback curry eating internet recluse with a neglected wife and an uncontrollable fecal-kid. :olo:

You can't handle all the facts I have on you, and are left with nothing more than pics from seniletan's wank collection or the odd devastating sesame street pic found on google. :olo:

You're so low that desperation is a level of attainment you can only dream of achieving. :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-07-2006 12:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Law wrote:
I pretty much only eat .... 3 protein meals a day.

What a shameless fagg0t. Does your boyfriend give you these...or do you go down to the local gloryhole? :olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-07-2006 01:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

law bummed out again :olo: