Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Will someone unlock my picture thread...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Will someone unlock my picture thread...

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

...because raw said to stop quote spamming and I only got to post one picture.

You people know me: that wasn't enough. 0_o

And I am not spamming to make another pic thread.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ask raw.

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:

stop spamming bitch :lol:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
ask raw.

I am gonna, Doomy. Sup with you?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
ask raw.

fuck all. he locked it, i'm not going to open it because he locked it for a reason.

it's nothing personal

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
ask raw.

fuck all. he locked it, i'm not going to open it because he locked it for a reason.

it's nothing personal

I didn't take it personal. It wasn't for anything I did. He unlocked it. : )

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What's the pleasure in posting the same grainy, blurry, low-res pictures over and over again?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 09:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:

we have seen more then enough.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 10:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We certainly have

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

middle-aged sag boxes. yea, thats JUST what we need.

MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
MIGHT BE A TROLL OF SOME SORT
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 10:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lkj

Last edited by LOL INTERNET on 02-15-2005 02:23 PM, edited 4 times in total.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 01:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Please unlock her thread. I need new CW material for my collection. I've seen the girls who play Quake 3, and I can honestly say that she's the prettiest by a longshot. :dork:

It's the truth. :lub:

Edit: Plus she's not one of these sponsored fakers. She knows the ins and out of the Quake community.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 02:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Please unlock her thread. I need new CW material for my collection. I've seen the girls who play Quake 3, and I can honestly say that she's the prettiest by a longshot. :dork:

Edit: Plus she's not one of these sponsored fakers. She knows the ins and out of the Quake community.

For a girl you like so much you sure do know very little about er. ..idiot :icon29:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
What's the pleasure in posting the same grainy, blurry, low-res pictures over and over again?
It amuses me. That is all the pleasure I need to have to do something. : )

And as far as everyone seeing enough.....good!!

Then just don't read my pic threads...."pic" is almost always in the subject line.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:

I am not sure what to think of what you say but I will give you the benefit of a doubt and say thank you.

I cannot play Quake because I am motion sick.

Towering is as much as I have successfully done despite getting advise even from id on motion sickness and gaming.

I am not sponsored or a faker and yes, I have posted with Quakers since 2000 as well as having other friends in the gaming industry, so I know a couple of things. :)

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can you play at timescales below 1? Load up a single player game and try running it with the command /timescale .75 and see if it's any better for you. Also try changing your FOV to something lower than 90, like /cg_fov 75. The higher that number is, the more warped everything is, and the faster it appears to move.

The 'same grainy picture' comment was rude. She can do as she likes, just as you can. People shouldn't criticize someone who is confident with themselves enough to post millions of pictures, regardless of the quality of the images. If she wanted to, I'm sure she'd go out to GlamorShots and stun you all, but for the purpose of an internet thread, webcam images suffice. I think they're just fine, and I'm able to extract the proper color information out of them easily... What was once an image rich in blue is restored to the proper fleshy tones of her face.

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 01:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does that mean we're allowed to criticize someone who's neurotic enough to post millions of pictures?

On the other hand, having a stupid, socially retarded cunt of rep's magnitude in the thread has really put the mild wierdness of the photo threads and strange meandering posts about nothing much in perspective.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 02:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geebs wrote:
Does that mean we're allowed to criticize someone who's neurotic enough to post millions of pictures?

On the other hand, having a stupid, socially retarded cunt of rep's magnitude in the thread has really put the mild wierdness of the photo threads and strange meandering posts about nothing much in perspective.

Yeah,

As far as socially retarded cunt goes, I know you Brits have a different word for everything in your language, so that could be a compliment this week, yet was an insult last.

Along those lines, I hereby destroy your post by posing the following question. Is wierd the new cockney version of weird?

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 02:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Geebs wrote:

Yeah,

As far as socially retarded cunt goes, I know you Brits have a different word for everything in your language, so that could be a compliment this week, yet was an insult last.

Along those lines, I hereby destroy your post by posing the following question. Is wierd the new cockney version of weird?

You're a total thrupney.

The result of a sherman.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 07:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
SplishSplash wrote:

Then just don't read my pic threads...."pic" is almost always in the subject line.

Oh Lord. You sure are amused easily.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 08:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SplishSplash wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
SplishSplash wrote:

Oh Lord. You sure are amused easily.
I am. :)

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 02-12-2005 09:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Yeah,

Yeah, and tpyo is the new typo

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.