Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Make me a moderater

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: 

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 05:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

blood.angel wrote:
I could make you mod of raw one if you like.

you're sexy when you're powerful

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
jesus gramps, who do you think you're fooling.

you're crying your eyes out about being dissed by raw (just because he jokingly called you old you retard)

you make getting owned look easy

i'm sorry the whole world laughs at you. maybe if you weren't such a whining pussy, it wouldn't happen so much.

You're a fool that wouldn't know the first thing about respect and your life is so tightly wound around the internet that you're unable to identify reality.

I respect RAW for the work that he does here (the internet) without any payment and his restraint dealing with thankless idiots like you. I don't and can't respect him as a (real) person because I don't know him. Nor do I ask, expect or even want respect from anyone here (on the internet). If you think any different, you're even more retarded than I expected (though that's nearly impossible).

As for the "real world" I'm living in, I run things. The only time someone is laughing at me, is when I'm joking around. And if someone is inclined to call me a whining pussy, they're more than welcome. But for some reason that's never happened.

As I said before, BLNT.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 06:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol gramps you have some serious issues man. Keep trying to convince us how much of a big man you are in "real life".

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 07:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what the fuck is he on about with BLNT? O_o

plained
plained
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 08:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
blood.angel wrote:
I could make you mod of raw one if you like.

you're sexy when you're powerful

i seen im foiyst :drool:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what happened to this thread? did it get pruned?

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh hi Jackal

i havent seen you around awile

good to see you finaly made it to the new q3w

PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
what the fuck is he on about with BLNT? O_o

it means nothing :lol: nerdpa just likes to post it to make himself look like an even bigger retard than normal :lol:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The PlainisT wrote:
oh hi Jackal

obviously I've been here for a while now you cockeyed shit eater.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

douche

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
The PlainisT wrote:
oh hi Jackal

obviously I've been here for a while now you cockeyed shit eater.

i guess ima look harder :shrug:

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Plain are you going to fuck off?

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THIS THREAD IS FAST AND DANGER.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 07:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

like a retard speeding down a hill in a shopping cart kind of danger

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
In all honesty this thread needs to be at the top.

It really does and I have had this brilliant idea.

I think not only should Jackal be made mod, I should also.

He and I would make a very good team and am sure would fit in fine with any others modding. (Not to mention the fact that me as mod would truly piss some people off.)

I have such a special touch. *smiles sweetly*

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

He and I would make a very good team and am sure would fit in fine with any others modding. (Not to mention the fact that me as mod would truly piss some people off.)

fuck off KF. there would be fucking gay pic topics fucking everywhere. you wouldn't last a fucking week before having one of your hissy fits and fucking off for a month :lol:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that was the stupidest idea i've heard yet.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

fuck off KF. there would be fucking gay pic topics fucking everywhere. you wouldn't last a fucking week before having one of your hissy fits and fucking off for a month :lol:

See! It is already working!

=D

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

=D

no it's not.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

=D

no it's not.
Get a sense of humor, Doomy. :rolleyes:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

stop being a stupid bitch.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think she should be a mod. The proof is right there.
More importantly though, I should be a mod.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

=D

no it's not.

I find it ironic a yank, who we have things like will and grace the thank for, is telling me to get a sense on humour.

fucking rolleyes me bitch

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol what the fuck has happened to my post count/reg date?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

we were all reset ;)

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It disappeared with "The" from your account. Fucking n00b.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well that's a crying shame.

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

On a side note, I think it should be me, nightshade, DB, and KF as mods.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

=D

no it's not.

I find it ironic a yank, who we have things like will and grace the thank for, is telling me to get a sense on humour.

Wow, you sure are hostile to me at times. And I have no idea what Will and Grace is.

I just thought you should see the humor in my idea, not get threatened by it.

I seriously couldn't care less if I mod a BB or not. There are a few more important things in my life.

I try my best not to be a hypocrite at least and if I were you I wouldn't go flaming people for posting pics or making threads with them: you have posted as many or more than I have and we all know it. :)

God
God
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oooooooooooo look at me beg gramps!!

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jackal wrote:
On a side note, I think it should be me, nightshade, DB, and KF as mods.
Wow, I just had that very thought earlier. We woudl make an amazing combination. *grin*

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

=D

no it's not.

Wow, you sure are hostile to me at times. And I have no idea what Will and Grace is.

I seriously couldn't care less if I mod a BB or not. There are a few more important things in my life.

I try my best not to be a hypocrite at least and if I were you I wouldn't go flaming people for posting pics or making threads with them: you have posted as many or more than I have and we all know it. :)

Jesus KF I’m not being serous. I couldn’t give a fuck what you do; I was just fishing for a reaction. I win.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Jackal wrote:

=D

no it's not.

Jesus KF I’m not being serous. I couldn’t give a fuck what you do; I was just fishing for a reaction. I win.
Shhhhh, let's don't tell anyone Doomy, but I got your reaction to me being a mod first. *grin*

Can you say "trolled"? ;)

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-11-2005 08:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok, that's it. fuck off.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.