Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        Quake: Champions beta said to be out

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Quake: Champions beta said to be out

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 04-06-2017 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Heard it other day in the QL server in game a few ppl (few good players out of a few others) got emailed on the beta...
so here i am, asking why not here and us?

Not that a netbook will likely run it anyway.. this lil Acer celeron has done some good shredding i will say..

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-06-2017 09:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Plenty of people here got in.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 04-07-2017 05:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: Acer Celeron netbook.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 04:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow. I just registered few days ago, still haven't received an email. Do you think the registers are up still or is it closed anyway? Thinking of telling folks. I'm going to play it on my Acer Aspire laptop (AMD Quad-Core processor, AMD Radeon graphics, latest Direct X, Windows 10 64bit)...

Do you think the actual game will be extensible by community (like Quake Live is) and new models, textures, maps and other assets (like shaders, special effects) will be possible to make and add? Since this is game published by Bethesda, but developed by id Software, which likes to add some development possibilities for their games (and engines). Bethesda is only publisher, id Software is the one who plays the match...

I can't unsee one map being remake of q3dm6 (Campground). I think it's Blood Covenant. It's like techy Campgrounds remade to old Aztek ruins (and open-spaced, too). Bloody hell, I can't wait :) I'm really looking forward the beta :)

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 08:40 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the beta ends in 4hrs so good luck...

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 04-09-2017 01:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well, no chance then...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 04-10-2017 12:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Well, no chance then...

Same here :smirk:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 04-13-2017 11:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So a lumpsum list of q3w names didnt get tickets..ok gg whoever gave us the good hype.

I hear its like UT, but it doesnt look as UT as other ID games/quake4, looks a lil more fluid than q4....comments on that?

THERRES A LOT that can still be done with quake3/live.... currently the US as the world leader attitude of biggest and best whatever everything only thinks in terms of superficial nuclear sized advancements bcause everyone is just that dumb. Such as with science automation etc.

YOU HEARD IT FIRST HERE FOLKS...
UNITED STATES OF FOREIGN INTERESTS/QUICK GET RICH...CORRUPTION..

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.