Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        garbage

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: garbage

plained
plained
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 10:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

who the fuck would believe this echo chamber used to actually be a cool fun place!

really it is a product of the unprofessional admin and mods.

reststop mpg and catshit schizophrenia

:olo:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 10:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So salt, much triggered.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 11:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm sure it's their intention to run off everyone of different opinion. That way they always feel good in the little internet safe space they've created.

Pussies...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 12:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grrrr internet safe place.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 12:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
internet safe space

pretty sure this is what irc is for

not sure though

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 02:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ITT: Guy who spent 15yr playing an illiterate spakker on an internet forum complains about an echo chamber of his own making.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 02:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm sure it's their intention to run off everyone of different opinion. That way they always feel good in the little internet safe space they've created.

Pussies...

nice opinion bro..

plained
plained
PostPosted: 08-28-2017 05:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ey lies dont change reality

good luck with your reading disability!

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 04:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If q3w is such garbage, what keeps making you come back then? Looks like there's an unhealthy amount of caring involved.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 04:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
nice opinion bro..

It's pretty obvious that you know what you're doing to plained is immature and unfair.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 04:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's time for some fuck face fagot mods to grow up...losers! sad!...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 07:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Who's mad? Lol

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 05:38 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I'm sure it's their intention to run off everyone of different opinion...

This would be true if we could actually understand plained's opinion...

Last edited by xer0s on 08-29-2017 05:40 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 05:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
shaft wrote:
nice opinion bro..

It's pretty obvious that you know what you're doing to plained is immature and unfair.

No shit Sherlock...that's why it's funny :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 05:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

I'm getting a little Trump vibe from you here...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:

Pussies...

nice opinion bro..

Would be a shame if something.. happened.. to it.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
shaft wrote:
nice opinion bro..

Tell you what bud. He knows exactly why he is here. Not only were the majority of his posts illegible garbage or lame troll attempts over the past few months, but he would also repost things that would get cleaned up. THAT is the quickest way to the Void. Nobody has time for that shit. I come here to enjoy some discussion same as everyone and try to make it enjoyable for everyone else when I can and deleting stupid shit when I see it. Is it perfect? nope. Is it worth reposting shit that you know was clearly a troll just to shit on the mods? nope.

It laughable that you think you know whats fair when you don't have any clue what gets modded on a weekly basis.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-29-2017 09:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

yeah! since its been a month and since you cared enough to pm me 3 times on plaineds behalf to call me a cunt I will let the remaining members decide his fate.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53579

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 12:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is that referendum binding or advisory?

just asking for a friend called Theresa :|

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 10:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
YourGrandpa wrote:
Tell you what bud. He knows exactly why he is here. Not only were the majority of his posts illegible garbage or lame troll attempts over the past few months, but he would also repost things that would get cleaned up. THAT is the quickest way to the Void. Nobody has time for that shit. I come here to enjoy some discussion same as everyone and try to make it enjoyable for everyone else when I can and deleting stupid shit when I see it. Is it perfect? nope. Is it worth reposting shit that you know was clearly a troll just to shit on the mods? nope.

It laughable that you think you know whats fair when you don't have any clue what gets modded on a weekly basis.

Fuck you and your guilt trip. Grow up, it's only the internet.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Grow up, it's only the internet.

Oh, the irony :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 10:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hahah two posts ago he was crying for maturity and fairness on the internet. Now it's grow up it's only the internet. I'm done here.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 10:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Oh, the irony :olo:

I know, right. Shart is supposed to be an admin and he's always so gotten too. :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 11:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I'm done here.

so it's advisory then?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 12:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not sure, its pretty split.
I would be glad you can use the ignore feature.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Hahah two posts ago he was crying for maturity and fairness on the internet. Now it's grow up it's only the internet. I'm done here.

There's a pretty substantial difference between bullshitting on a internet message board and being so emotionally damaged by virtual words that you have to abuse the tiny bit of power you have. Yeah, grow up.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

surely if you let him back into GD it has to be contingent on him not spakking up every thread?

i don't really like putting people on ignore, and i took him off ignore once he was confined to the Spak Zone

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 01:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What about the rules though? No spamming. The rules are clear, Brian.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 01:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
shaft wrote:

surely if you let him back into GD it has to be contingent on him not spakking up every thread?

i don't really like putting people on ignore, and i took him off ignore once he was confined to the Spak Zone

That may require a level of babysitting no one feels like doing, which is why he is here right now. I guess we shall see.

I think if the vote stays the same he should get a another chance at least. You can't please everyone.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 02:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

whoa that is a lot of lies and garbage from reststop mpg!

fucking crushed! :olo:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 02:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:

that is a shit ton of tears!

it really is a load of bs that is for sure talk about alame attempt of justifying a bs narrative!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 02:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Which part is lies? The spamming or spacking?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 02:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok pretend it is true

it is still less annoying then being a 100% fucking idiot

Doombrain wrote:
Doombrain wrote:
I'm not jel, I race now and enjoy it. I just don't lie about being uber fit.

In fact here's a pic from last years Welsh Gravity Enduro where i raced in the vets and came high mids.

And here's another from Ard Rock. Again high mid table but out of 400+ vet riders in an three day, 30+ mile event with over 4000 riders.

Both solid performances from someone that doesn't do 'training'. No bullshit, no wild claims.

All events i attend have pros and world class level pros. Gee Atherton lives "just down the road from me" In Dyfi. Mark Beaumont also is local and Josh Bryceland, they all tip up to race and have a laugh.

They all have RHR around 40+, apart from Bryceland because he likes the coke.

it is so sad no lol

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 02:16 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe leaving q3w would be good for you because you're clearly not dealing with this place very well and you certainly have no intention of contributing.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-30-2017 02:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
What about the rules though? No spamming. The rules are clear, Brian.

I don't recall seeing plained "spam" GD, Dominic. But then again the term spam is somewhat relative. So I guess if you're an admin who feels your safe space is in jeopardy, anything that hurts your feelings could be considered spam.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.