Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        shit

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: shit

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shaft you forgot the shitposts I pointed out on the last page ?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't be bothered to sort through them all.

It's time to let it go. If you want to be banned just ask. Then we can avoid you wasting everyone's time while you derail every thread.

thanks!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well you deleted the other one as a place for discussion ?. Sounds like double standards for some though, one could say, inconsistent ;). Funny definition for 'every thread' n all, I picked one that was waiting on updates with shitposting.

No probs.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:54 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shaft, you need to calm the fuck down with the banning threats lol.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He can't help it, when you're a hammer...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you need to let it go too.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 11:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Give Memph a temp ban then, cos that shit was farcical.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

IMO it was very heavy handed, yes. But he was warned and warned so i half agree with Shaft. now move on or take it to PMs.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He was banned for posting a video relating to Trump and Democrats in the Trump thread though ?. Some democrat losing his shit cos of something Trump said, jus some you didn't agree with it and was called a shitpost, which is what I've been saying about the circle jerking / popular view n shit.

It's not like he randomly posted Alex Jones in the middle of this thread.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:07 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck off

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Serious. Plus he didn't get banned until the 2 got into a slagging match about shitposting with each other, was told he'd get deleted if he carried on shitposting, Memph said something like 'don't you wish' and that was that, deleted.

Not even a 1st ban, straight delete.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Shaft, you need to calm the fuck down with the banning threats lol.

Why? Clearly his intention is to shit up every thread until I draw a line. Much like when lawl was banned over the facebook thing and he registered 30 accounts.

Glad I cleaned up the thread though..thanks :up:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Well you deleted the other one as a place for discussion ?. Sounds like double standards for some though, one could say, inconsistent ;). Funny definition for 'every thread' n all, I picked one that was waiting on updates with shitposting.

No probs.

It wasn't deleted it was moved to the proper forum in an effort to move on.

I don't have the time to put everyone's posts through a litmus test or even read every post here. I guess you just have to deal with the inconsistency.

Now please stop.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sys0p took the blame for that and Lawl got caught in the crossfire, let's not be a revisionist. Funny how Lawl was allowed back and not straight deleted though, if that's the way you see it :|

There you go with 'every thread' again n all. Good job you're putting some of us to the litmus test, seems quite subjective :up:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Threats to other members, such as relentless white knight red font guy. Also ready said i kind of agree with memph's delete even if it was heavy-handed, just wish there was another way it could have been delt with.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Threats ?

Like I said, give the guy his 1st temp ban for shitposting and take it from there, It's not like he did much wrong in the 1st place.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol right. Being warned over and over for shitposts. What planet are you living on?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've already said this in the other thread but Memph calmed it down, to the point it wasn't a detriment to anyone or anything.

He made a few threads a few days before getting deleted, with some of them being post worthy and others seeing them as shitposts, so got warned. Whatever like, then he posted a 1 youtube vid about Democrats and Trump in the Trump thread, got into a pissing contest with Shaft and got hooked for it. It had nothing to do with the shitpost at that point.

It was no worse than "slaughtered :olo:" or any other 'shitpost' that happens in pretty much every thread on this site.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

K I'm done.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seriously, n1 :up:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 12:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its beyond me why anyone after 18yrs of posting needs to be told anything about how to act or what you can be banned over. Post a video of a guy yelling n***er, reposting deleted shitposts, promoting misogyny, racism, or any other alt-right memes and constantly daring an admin to do something about it when you're asked to stop? Sorry, but everyone at this point should know how it ends and I have less fucking sympathy for people who have been here the longest. Heavy handed? oh well..

Void ->

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 08:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

calm down dad...its just the internet...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 02-27-2018 08:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-28-2018 11:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.