Quake3World.com Forums
     Announcements
        Account activation, and name changes

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Account activation, and name changes

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 10-03-2006 12:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you have an existing q3w account from long ago and are having problems accessing it, email "doomer at quake3world dot com" with the subject "Account Activation". Specify the account that you would like activated, and I will try to get to your request as soon as possible. All I ask is for your patience.

If you would like a name change for your account, send me a Private Message with your name change request.

Account "merging" isn't possible at this time, so the merging request thread is closed. It was a mess, and a mistake. This method should make things easier for everybody.

Last edited by DooMer on 10-07-2006 02:55 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 10-06-2006 10:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I do have one comment on the merging. I noticed that D'artagnan got his name changed on his previous account. That is what most of the merging accounts needed. Not actually merging but simply name changes. Surely that can stilll be done if it was done at that time.

One Man Army
One Man Army
PostPosted: 10-07-2006 02:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, thats a good point.

Always Watching
Always Watching
PostPosted: 10-10-2006 01:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So.... could I get my original join date put back to June 2000?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Announcements

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.