Quake3World.com Forums
     Announcements
        Czm, ZeRo4, socrates sit out ESWC US qualifiers

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Czm, ZeRo4, socrates sit out ESWC US qualifiers

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 04-18-2008 11:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Several of America's longtime Quake 3 superstars have decided to sit out the ESWC US qualifiers. United States of America Paul "czm" Nelson, United States of America John "ZeRo4" Hill, and United States of America Jason "socrates" Sylka will each take a pass on the online qualification system set in place this year, while United States of America Walter "walter" Outlaw's situation is up in the air.

"I would only sign up if either (1) fatal1ty signed up and ZeRo4 did not, or (2) the total number of registered participants were divisible by 12. Neither condition was met," czm explains. "Maybe, just maybe, I'll apply for ESWC masters. I'll have time before the Masters to get in shape. I mean, when was the last time I didn't place top 3?"

"I think the US qualifier is full of cheaters," ZeRo4 said emphatically. "Either the USA has the top 10 players in the world, or somebody found a way to shoot 70% rail and 40% LG without even trying to control the map. I'd really love to see who's legit and who isn't."

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16693- ... lifier_out

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Announcements

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.