Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        I can't find my /base3 folder.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: I can't find my /base3 folder.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-18-2008 09:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't find my /base3 folder...i really want to try out some different maps and skins....i need to find my /base3 folder.....any help is greatly appreciated.

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 05-18-2008 09:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

C:\Program Files\Quake III Arena\baseq3

the default anyway... if you didn't install to the default location, right click on the shortcut for the game and go to properties to find where it's pointing.

Timed Out
Timed Out
PostPosted: 05-19-2008 01:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or you've got the demo.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 05-19-2008 08:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had the same problem.I found out that i had the demo.And you can also try to Search your computer for the folder.

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-19-2008 09:36 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No I had the full version.
Thanks for the help everyone..now I can use all those cool mods maps and skins!!!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.