Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Screen sizing problem

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Screen sizing problem

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 11-04-2014 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hi have obviously pressed a button that has reduced the screen size need to know how to get back to full screen. This is for Quake 3Arena. Ta!!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 11-04-2014 09:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I had similar issue long time ago, however I can't remember now how I got rid off that... I just know it should be next to the button that scales down the player view screen to bring your size back.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 11-04-2014 09:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+ or -
increase or decrease size
like in Doom.
I only noticed this happen in CPMA, maybe one or two rarer mods had it too. I might have played them and not remember very well.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 11-05-2014 02:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cheers DTS it is the + and - button that work. Knew I could rely on you guys.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.