Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion
        Classic Doom, Quake and Quake II voice effects mod

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Classic Doom, Quake and Quake II voice effects mod

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-05-2017 01:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have created a Classic Doom, Quake and Quake II voice effects mod for Quake III Arena. It's exactly what you guys think it is. The characters sounds just like they did in their debut games.
ie: Doom sounds like the way he did in Doom 1 & 2. Ranger sounds the way he did in Quake 1, etc.
You can either download all of them or you can just pick the ones you want. For an example, you don't have to download Classic Doom and yet still have Classic Grunt from Quake II.

note: THESE ARE HIGH QUALITY RESAMPLES OF THE ORIGINAL VOICE EFFECTS, and I'm always trying to improve them. So I'm perfectly fine having feedback of how good it is, what needs to change, what needs improving, etc.

GO HERE TO MODDB TO GET THIS MOD:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/classic-doom-and-quake-voices
There's also a video here if you want to hear what it's like before you decide to download:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/classic-doom- ... ces/videos

I hope you guys will enjoy :q1: :q2: :q3:

Recruit
Recruit
PostPosted: 05-31-2017 02:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Er...hello? Is anyone out there?
Wow, I guess Quake3World isn't as alive as something like DoomWorld.com. I suppose most people have moved on to CPMA/Quake Live and left vanilla Quake 3 in the dust save it be a few people. :\

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 05-31-2017 03:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope. But most of people here have job/school and then we simply have little free time. Sorry for inactivity...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake III Arena/Quake Live Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.