Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        rock band...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: rock band...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 07:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus u really critiqued the video...obsessed... Didn't even see that. Anyways... That's our oldest couch. It cost $2400 and had a bed in it. That's a rug not carpet and its just temporary until the smallest kid gets a little older. We prefer the tiles in that room... Lol it pathetic... :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 07:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Certainly is, buddy. Certainly is. :up:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 07:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No u...

Everything u think u accel at in life I destroy u at... All too easy... :olo: ...

I bet if I gave it a week I would do better photo shoots than u... :olo: ...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 07:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm guessing writing is not one of those things.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 07:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
No u...

Everything u think u accel at in life I destroy u at... All too easy... :olo: ...

I bet if I gave it a week I would do better photo shoots than u... :olo: ...

:olo: :olo: :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 07:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like my rug and couch has crushed sys0p into a jellus frenzy of midget moronics... I win again... :olo: ...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 08:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't understand what's going on with that couch. Sun faded, bleach and water spots? It's either completely trashed or the worst pattern known to man.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 08:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Its as if they purposely made a pattern that your kids could shit and vomit on and you wouldn't be able to spot it.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Perfect for Geoff, he gets to ignore them even more. Pretty smart actually, nobody likes cleaning up puke - especially deadbeats.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

DOMINATED... all too easy... Next to crush morons into a rage? My bar stools... :olo: ...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 08:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bar stools looking like they were salvaged from a derelict building but "just temporary".

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just a mention of the my bar stools drives the midget into a rage... Next up... A suggestion of mentioning my outdoor furniture drives the little one to suicidal thoughts. . :olo: ...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

U know what's funny? We have more outdoor furniture than sys0p has in his entire rented apt... And that's not an exaggeration.. :olo: ...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ah, the mismatched outdoor furniture. There's a shitload of that, I grant you. You bought every pillow IKEA had in stock and just farted it onto the patio like polyester diarrhoea.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But it's probably "just temporary".

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not to pile on, but the decorating does seem a bit hodgepodge. Like different decades are being combined in the same place. My guess is someone in that house loves thrift shopping or never gets rid of anything. Kind of odd really.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope and its very expensive... The tables alone (without chairs)cost over 2k each. Those two loungers were almost 2k... They seem to charge a premium on outdoor stuff... Spent about 20k on the outdoor furniture all together...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Not to pile on, but the decorating does seem a bit hodgepodge. Like different decades are being combined in the same place. My guess is someone in that house loves thrift shopping or never gets rid of anything. Kind of odd really.

Grow up chump... That room hasn't been updated yet... There are lots of room and we do one at a time... We got side tracked by a pool and a few other things. That game room is last on the list cuz is constantly destroyed by kids. The next thing we are doing is replacing all the interior doors in the house with solid wood ownage.. Then the front door and lastly the two doors and windows facing the lake. That will be a large and expensive project....

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 09:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

BTW we have 23 interior doors (exluding closet doors)and 9 exterior doors...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 11:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol tiny segregated floor plans..

also fuck Texas... http://abc7.com/pets/giant-redheaded-ce ... rk/823951/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 11:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Nope and its very expensive... The tables alone (without chairs)cost over 2k each. Those two loungers were almost 2k... They seem to charge a premium on outdoor stuff... Spent about 20k on the outdoor furniture all together...

You can shit on a plate, call it art and sell it for a grand, but it's still shit on a plate.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Grow up chump... That room hasn't been updated yet... There are lots of room and we do one at a time... We got side tracked by a pool and a few other things. That game room is last on the list cuz is constantly destroyed by kids. The next thing we are doing is replacing all the interior doors in the house with solid wood ownage.. Then the front door and lastly the two doors and windows facing the lake. That will be a large and expensive project....

I was speaking about your overall dwelling, based on what you've posted. The living room, the bedroom, the game room, the pool deck, etc. Nothing seems to have a cohesive flow. It appears that decades of home goods have been intertwined as needed to fill gaps in the decorating. And I don't think I'm being over critical. I'm just stating my opinion. Who's buying/mixing all this stuff? Maybe they should seek some decorating advice. Because you seem to have spent a lot of money on things that just don't go together.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 01:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not only is Geoff puny but he's shit at the drums and has a high pitched, redneck voice. :olo:

And now along with the above ground pool, blankets for curtains and study for a bedroom we see that the pleb shack is furnished with junk found on the side of the road. :olo:

Lol poor ppl! :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff, I just had a thought.. How do you get the money to buy your wife birthday/christmas presents?

God you are scum.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I made more money before I was married then u will make in ur life chump... Back in the 90's I had days where I made 50-60k... Just chilling in my rented apt...

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 03:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Of course you did, Geoff. That's why you've only got a single home worth less than 1mil, filled with tat :up:

Kind of strange that you'd give that up so that your wife could then go and work five days a week for less money when you could've afforded the best childcare money can buy. In the most expensive part of the country.

Weird that you live in a really cheap area.

Baffling even. It's almost like you're, dare I say it, lying?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 04:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Child care is child abuse... Chump... Sorry u missed out on the 90's stock market that's where I made the money...I never made anything close 400k salary like my wife does now... So u see I didn't give anything up... I cashed in when the market went south...u seen bitter about it though... To the point that its hard for u to believe.... All too easy... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 04:17 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Back in the 90's I had days where I made 50-60k...

Ok Kracus. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 04:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Netscape, AOL, dell is where I made insane money... Did pretty good with penny stocks... Though I did lose 57k in them in 2000. But I get write that shit of 3000 a year for 19 years... (4 more years)...u mad?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 04:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's funny... I made more money in single days sometimes than I was making a year in salary working at that hell hole dell... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 04:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The unemployed dipshit with a 5 year old's grasp of English thinks someone might believe his lies. :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 04:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey fuck face, you never told me what the fuck is going on at 0:36 - 0:39 in your video. I thought you were a drummer?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 05:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Which video? What do u think ur seeing?...

Also.. Lol poor ppl who never made any money in the stock market... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-03-2015 05:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don't be so hard on yourself. :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.