Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 02:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thank you for your little insults that ended in "Fuck you"

At this time I only say, good luck to everyone who doesn't fuck a shit on his own life, family and home! Your sarcastic and ironic insults resulted in my disinterest in your own safety, so I say fuck you, die in hell!

Last edited by CZghost on 07-13-2015 06:47 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 02:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol... seriously dude, ISIS is like a barbarian horde from the civilization games. The second they start shit with an advanced nation they're going to be put in their place real quick.

edit: Also how backwards do you have to be going around filming people who are obviously doing something they would rather not be filmed doing? It's kinda rude. Who the fuck cares if they are muslim and want to pray outside. Yeah I think they're kinda stupid too but fuck it, it's their choice as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost sounds kind of xenophobic to me.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:29 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You'd think those Polish people would know the dangers of nationalism.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Okay this video explains everything:

This is obvious evidence of preparation to make islamic europe. This video is aimed to czech people, but I'm sure you will find many more aimed to other european nations... Still want to believe they are doing nothing?

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
I only gave a link. I can contact video author to translate the video and add english subtitles, but I can't afford you it will work...[/size]

It's okay if that's all you can afford.

On a serious note, i don't understand why you're not on board with the grand conspiracy by politicians to make Europe islamic. It'll be wonderful, no women's rights anymore, none of that annoying shaving in the future and the age of consent will be pushed back to like 12. What's not to like?

And on another serious note; stop spoilering our grand conspiracy on the internets like this - it's supposed to be a secret goddamnit.

Last edited by Ryoki on 07-09-2015 03:45 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmm :smirk: You probably did not understand the goal of the second video. I can at least translate the title and author

Title :arrow: Penalty legals of sharia 1/2 (adultery)
Author: :arrow: A way to the religion for czechs

This is all I can do for you to understand the all meanings... If you still can't believe the danger or just do not want to believe, I'm sorry...

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't see why you think this is somehow a dangerous thing - stricter laws will clearly mean less crime, this sharia thing is well thought out obviously.

Why are you so scared exactly. don't you like beards?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 05:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:

This is obvious evidence of preparation to make islamic europe. This video is aimed to czech people, but I'm sure you will find many more aimed to other european nations... Still want to believe they are doing nothing?

I didn't watch it cause bananas. That said, you're hitting the ole Geoff juice pretty hard eh? Should probably dial that shit back a little before you go full retard.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 05:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:

brb, learning a new language

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 05:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Strange. The more west, the more people believe that islam won't touch their lives. Yes, it is regular religion like christian, but a religion in bad hands is dangerous. If you take a case of Jehovah's Witnesses - they move from house to house spreading their minor religion. The same takes the islamists - they want to spread their religion - islam - between people around the world. But unlike the Jehovah's Witnesses they do it more rude and violent way, which is dangerous. Don't be cows and open the eyes. See what's happening in south of Italy, Croatia, Hungary and now in Germany and Poland. That's only a step from Czech Republic. Even now CZ is forced to accept 1500 new immigrants, do you take it minor? There will be many more. They have to see that we don't want to give our lives and homes away and we will defense it. Say no to immigrants - that's what they want us to do - take immigrants (fake) that will spread islam with the warning of execution in case of decline...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 06:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

1500? Let's assume a few things:

1 - These are all Muslims
2 - They are all coming here with the sole goal of spreading their religion
3 - They all have the means to be of some influence in that regard.

Then still you have to realize that 1500 people won't even fill 2% of Old Trafford

(and 7% of Eden Arena in Prague, Chzech Republic).

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 06:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Football fan can't be overseen. I said there will be many more. Politicians see them as the tyranised and sick people that run away from a war. Some say there are women and childs, but if they are, the minimum. Almost every immigrant is a male and even more immigrants are not sick or scared, but they just came here to spread their own habits, which as seen in Italy and Hungary are very rude and violent. I can say that seing that in our street, I'd very likely to pick dad's hunting rifle and go to defending my home, nevertheless they are muslims or not. You say it's xenophobic. No, it's just awareness of losing the piece of liberty that still stayed with us. Saddam said that Europe will become black - and he was right. Now he was right. Avoid making this true and stop the crazy flood of immigrants. If you western people can't understand this, God bless you with next days, eastern Europe will keep its traditions and habits even for the price of death. I won't convert. I am not religion person and I don't want to be. Be sure that when you keep staying home watching Futurama and similar series, it will be your end.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 07:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dude, go fuck yourself.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 08:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 08:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

a gigantic retard wrote:
muslims are gonna take over Europe!

another gigantic retard wrote:
muslims are the new Jews in Europe!

:disgust:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 09:21 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dangerously dumb moron wrote:
It is xenophobia.

Another dangerously dumb moron wrote:
That's rasist!

Don't you think it's pretty dumb to believe immigrants will raise the reputation? :disgust: Are you that blind that you don't see what's happening in the world, mainly in Europe specifically south od Italia, Hungary and now Germany and Poland? Do you want more evidence? Do you want more reasons to take off the purple sunglasses?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 09:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kids are so impressionable. Czghost just turned 16. Next he will be joining the army to fight the invaders.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 09:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, just not army. Defense my home in my home from my own efficient, not from anyone's command. Joining army is definitely a ticket for death...

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 10:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 10:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Look dude, I'm going to assume you're really young which gives you a free pass here this one time. Just understand that at your age, everything might look black and white but it isn't and in this particular instance you should accept that you're incorrect and that you don't know.

Besides, even if you had something to worry about and people all around convert to being muslims ask yourself what what relevance that has to you. If you yourself don't change and do what you want to do then who are you to tell others what religion they can or can't follow? It just doesn't matter, until they start shit with you.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 11:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Look dude, I'm going to assume you're really young which gives you a free pass here this one time.

Not really. I didn't spew ignorant bullshit like that when I was 16.
Besides, CZghost was 16 two or even three years ago. He's 18 or 19 now.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 11:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

which makes all the difference

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 12:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

16 or 18? Yeah, that makes quite a difference.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 12:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost, you're young, so you suffer from that horrible affliction of being passionate about things you have very little understanding of, along with that other terrible affliction of youth: thinking you understand something you have very little understanding of.

In time, you will learn to be more tolerant of other people, and you'll look back on times like this and you'll be embarrassed.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, when I was a kid I used to think people who smoked pot were losers. Now I'm a daily user and--

oh shi

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
eastern Europe will keep its traditions and habits

No one will take away your right to drink horse piss and wear jean jackets.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-09-2015 11:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This dude, though! :ducky:

I was expecting to see a beheading video or something, and then it's just two people praying in public. Chill the hell out, dude! You country is fine, it doesn't need defending from anything, except maybe from yourself.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 12:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Czhost can't even distinguish between Muslims and "Islamist" people. Why even bother about this bitchy cunt ass whore? :owned: Let's treat this like it's always done here: insult him and make him feel bad for his childish, stupid and uneducated guesses. That should do the trick. Hopefully his family or ... friends? ... will teach him some respect for other human beings even if the latter are sometimes stupid enough to dedicate huge portions of their lives to some kind of religion.
If you're doing things, that most of your environment deems stupid, you gotta cope with criticism. Czghost writes bullshit, q3w reacts. The important thing is: q3w won't prepare to invade czech or arm itself against czech neighbours because of that one single idiot. It's to live and let live. Gotta try that sometimes.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 01:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: cockoff :olo:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 03:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Zimbabwe wrote:
You country is fine, it doesn't need defending from anything, except maybe from yourself.

Still.

cocov wrote:
Czhost can't even distinguish between Muslims and "Islamist" people. Why even bother about this bitchy cunt ass whore? Let's treat this like it's always done here: insult him and make him feel bad for his childish, stupid and uneducated guesses. That should do the trick. Hopefully his family or ... friends? ... will teach him some respect for other human beings even if the latter are sometimes stupid enough to dedicate huge portions of their lives to some kind of religion.If you're doing things, that most of your environment deems stupid, you gotta cope with criticism. Czghost writes bullshit, q3w reacts. The important thing is: q3w won't prepare to invade czech or arm itself against czech neighbours because of that one single idiot. It's to live and let live. Gotta try that sometimes.

Strange that most people from my environment share the same worries and they're much more adult than me. It's fantastic to see that sunglassed people that do not worry of fallen shit, nor some kind of unlucky accident. I saw home videos from south Italy :arrow: immigrants (almost all nig*gas from north Africa) here demolished the environment where Italian people live for years, just in few minutes they made it new Detroit. The same came to Hungary few miles away of Austria border. Next came from another part of world to Germany and Poland and are going deep in the hearth od Europe, here to CZ. Custom officers caught some of these immigrants hidden inside trucks using giant x-ray.

But for you sunglassed people let's assume that there will be muslims that searched for new home. Few years passes on and you, my friends, will go by bus somewhere. Suddenly one of the passangers shout off Allah Akbar and detonates a bomb on his body. And it was right the one that just came here to find new home, but in the passed years he went to Internet and found e.g. a message in his FB account from his friend "Join us, spread the religion! World must know who we are, world must know about us!" That started to wash his brain. This is what islamist use. They wash brains of young people to make them radicals spreading islam in the world. Some people say that they even teach them how to cut the head right. And many people say islamist send these radicals alongside with the immigrants to infiltrate the nations. One of hundred, but do you really want to risk that? I won't feel bad of insults, I will feel bad if some day one or other side will be true. Now I can't tell you where the true is, but I don't want to risk. I love my live, I love my home, I love my family. This is what keeps me that manner...

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 03:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Czechy boy:

Quoting obsidian on this one:

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 03:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vesp wrote:
wow

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 04:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, wow.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.