Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Refugees in Europe!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 05:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nothing more to explain :disgust:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 06:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Remember how I said you get a pass that one time? Welp that pass has come and gone and now I'm gonna tell you how fucking retarded you are. Also just because the adults around you are racist xenophobic and probably homophobic assholes doesn't mean they're right. You're the asshole here czghost.

The reality is that you have more chances to die in a car crash than dying by terrorist attack. So next time you feel the need to degrade an entire demographic of human beings which are your brothers and sisters please go suck a dick and remember cars are more dangerous and still probably safer than some European white trash redneck asshole who's so fucking stupid he gets called out by the village idiot.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 07:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost, what personal experience do you have of Islam or Muslims? I live in London, where there's tons of them, and for the most part, they keep themselves to themselves.

In my four decades on this planet, never once have I ever been approached by a Muslim and asked to convert to Islam, nor have I ever seen a poster, pamphlet, leaflet or flyer asking me to consider joining their religion or accepting the rules of their religion as part of British law.

What I'm trying to say is that the statistics show that you're scared about a problem that doesn't exist.

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 07:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
a gigantic retard wrote:
muslims are gonna take over Europe!

another gigantic retard wrote:
muslims are the new Jews in Europe!

:disgust:

Well luckily for them, one of those problems will take care of the other.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 08:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this thread reminds me of the oft-quoted statistic that "Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the UK"

technically, this is true. in the 2001 census 3% of the population were Muslim; in 2011 it was 5% - a 66% increase

what these scaremongering stories don't mention is that in the 2001 census 15% of the population answered 'no religion'; in 2011 it was 25% - a, uh, 66% increase. if those trends continue the country will eventually be split between a minority who take religion intensely seriously and majority who think religion is quite frankly a bit retarded

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 09:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I fuck a shit on statistic. I react to recent events!

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 09:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck it. I want to be clan leader.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 09:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:

OK, that's reasonable, what recent events can you name that have happened to you experienced personally?

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 09:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Next reasons for next disscussion? Why to disscuss? I don't want to disscuss, I want to warn. If you do not take warning seriously, that's your fault... END!

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 11:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Fuck it. I want to be clan leader.

genuine lol

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 11:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:

CZghost fucks a shit on statistic. he react to recent events

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 12:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Next reasons for next disscussion? Why to disscuss? I don't want to disscuss, I want to warn. If you do not take warning seriously, that's your fault... END!

What's your problem, you Eastern Bloc'ers love a totalitarian regime - you should welcome your new islamofascist overlords like you've welcomed everyone else who has offered to tell you what to do.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 09:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost better finish that map of his before he gets blown up by terrorists.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-10-2015 11:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This thread is missing buttupseti and bkb for real lulz

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 02:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I see a couple of stubborn people. Closing this thread, no more reason to have it opened here :disgust:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 07:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's pretty much how most people around me see it. Lock the thread if you like, just do not modify ANYTHING here. If you do, I'll request deleting this thread instead. Be sure that I don't accept shit on my head!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 07:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just in it instead, judging from this train wreck

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 08:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MODify everything

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 09:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Turn your head off, Dopefish

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 09:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Toolbags be toolbagin.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-11-2015 12:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Damn straight, I wouldn't let an Irish near me cos of those reasons. Turn up, steal our jobs, fuck our women, drink our beer, beat our prodies and blow up shit without even the common courtesy of taking themselves out in the process.

It's madness I tell ye

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 03:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 05:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is there anybody afraid of possible risks? Short answer is needed, yes or no? This may be enough to categorise people, who takes a care on any possible risk or who cares only his own shit

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 05:31 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not from trivial source, but radicals said they will send own members belongside with refugees. They may be one in hundred, but do you really wanna to take the risk and take them to asyl? What if any of these muslim immigrants come to propagandist material and start to wash their brains? Is it worth the risk? Short answer, yes or no?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So what does weigh more in your opinion:
sending back 99 refugees to Syria to most likely be killed by IS
or
saving 99 with the risk of having maybe one radical among them?

PostPosted: 07-12-2015 06:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The latter

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 07:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So take some, but then don't let your wife, daughter or anybody from your family go by bus or to cafee.

I've seen what they are doing in Italy. Me running away from war, terrorists, I'd be glad that they gave me food, clothing and a place to live. Not like these ones that demolish traffic lights and everything around them on the streets. They even try to get inside houses. I say, seeing that in our streets, I'd likely to pick dad's hunting rifle. These are obviously the ones that do NOT run away from a war. This is the reason to be afraid of...

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 07:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's fault of US Army, btw. They keep these places warzones and they're likely to be reason of something like IS ever born... I say you, I won't accept vulgar, unfriendly and agressive people. Seeing what's in Italy, this is obviously a lie. Do not trust BBC news that blindly, they will tell you anything that is correct for politicians, but not for people. If there is something wrong with immigrants, they won't tell. Search for more informations on Internet. There are number of free presses and alternative media that do not depend on mass-media concept and have their own sources. Most mass-media have their source being Reuters.com, which is literally the worst source to count the truth...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 08:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
That's fault of US Army, btw. They keep these places warzones and they're likely to be reason of something like IS ever born...

hi Mazda

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-12-2015 11:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: page 2 child molested :olo:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-13-2015 12:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis, you can't compare a car crash to terrorist attack. Literally when a car crashes, statistically one or two people die. But when terrorist activates bomb somewhere in bus or café, a lot more people die in one moment. It is tragedy, when people die in crashed car, but it's often their own fault or fault of another driver. When someone dies during bomb attack, they can't foreknow that something like that might happen right now.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-13-2015 12:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Seeing what's in Italy, this is obviously a lie. Do not trust BBC news that blindly, they will tell you anything that is correct for politicians, but not for people.

Actually, the politicians would be glad if they're all savages that misbehave themselves and are Islamic zealots, because that would give the politicians the green light for sending them straight back to where they come from. The real problem for the politicians is that these are people that are genuinely in need of help so they can't send 'em back just like that.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-13-2015 12:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Memphis, you can't compare a car crash to terrorist attack. Literally when a car crashes, statistically one or two people die. But when terrorist activates bomb somewhere in bus or café, a lot more people die in one moment. It is tragedy, when people die in crashed car, but it's often their own fault or fault of another driver. When someone dies during bomb attack, they can't foreknow that something like that might happen right now.

You haven't got a clue what Memphis was talking about, do you?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-13-2015 03:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:

Like attacking an entire religion is going to stop terrorist attacks, or are you forgetting that not all terrorists are islamic? Of course you are, because you're an idiot.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-13-2015 04:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

syp0s wrote:
CZghost, you're young, so you suffer from that horrible affliction of being passionate about things you have very little understanding of, along with that other terrible affliction of youth: thinking you understand something you have very little understanding of.

In time, you will learn to be more tolerant of other people, and you'll look back on times like this and you'll be embarrassed.

This.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.