Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-14-2015 07:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Yeah I must not have been so unclear, even you understood me.

Voici quelque chose que vous ne comprenez pas, comment pédant tu est.

You're collectively known as one of the dumbest people on this forum for a reason.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-14-2015 08:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, by a collective of idiots.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-14-2015 02:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"Idiots"... who are all smarter than you.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-14-2015 04:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sorry Kracass, Quebec French isn't even a real language :olo:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-14-2015 06:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Supplies, mother fucker.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 01:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 02:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
Sorry Kracass, Quebec French isn't even a real language :olo:

Yeah don't confuse me with Dutard, I'm not from Quebec.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 04:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

:olo:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 04:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:smirk:

redline
redline
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 07:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
:smirk:

Still ignoring my question. Where have you been outside CZ?

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 08:22 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Germany, Austria, Slovakia. But it's some time ago before the immigrants ever started...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 11:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Right... cause that's new.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 11:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He was there 20,000 years ago before the immigrants started moving in!

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Germany, Austria, Slovakia.

wow. that's like someone from Leamington Spa bragging that they've been to Wales, Scotland and Cornwall

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-15-2015 04:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

First prize, muthafucka!

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-16-2015 12:55 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just discovered Internet in the stone age ;)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 07-16-2015 02:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The only sane guy in the asylum :smirk:

Its quite funny watching you say stuff that the EDL in our country has been saying for years, only they blame your culture for stealing our jobs and ruining our communities n all.

Also, alienating an entire race / culture only breeds racism on both sides.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-16-2015 04:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Its quite funny watching you say stuff that the EDL in our country has been saying for years, only they blame your culture for stealing our jobs and ruining our communities n all.

whoa, i overlooked the strong irony you've drawn attention to here :dts:

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 07-16-2015 07:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking can't get over that icon :olo:

:dts:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 04:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Germany, Austria, Slovakia. But it's some time ago before the immigrants ever started...

You could've just saved that entire sentence by writing 'nowhere'.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 04:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Haha... three countries that are like, right next to each other. Aren't you the globetrotter.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 05:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Right now I am in home, but likely abroad browsing this thread on probably american server. Internet shortcuts the length and even when I can't hear the words over here, I feel like I was there abroad passed over the Atlantic. Do you find it strange? I don't. Having proper time and equipment, I could be able to connect to your host MySQL server and read Administrator's name and password. Finding index 1 or 0 of users. Everything from home, through number of proxy servers around the world to mask real IP address. But I have no reason to do that. I am not cybercriminal and don't want to be. But be sure that this is pretty much possible and someone just finds any way to break up any sites security. Not just MySQL, but also FTP. If someone yould break up your security, they would be able to read passwords of every user here and a lot more. E-mail addresses are the most wanted besides access to accounts and finding physical person alongside by Email address is much easier then. Not only on Facebook or Google+... And I do not talk about the mass of spam they can receive...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 06:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How does that further the conversation?

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 06:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How does your insults further the conversation?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 06:28 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, whut?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 06:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

go suck hitler's cock already, douchebro.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 07:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
Haha... three countries that are like, right next to each other. Aren't you the globetrotter.

I've traveled more kilometers than he has without even leaving Canada.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 07:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Go suck Obama's dick, Dopefish...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 07:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Vulgar!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope a hairy Muslim man fucks your mom.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 08:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
Right now I am in home, but likely abroad browsing this thread on probably american server. Internet shortcuts the length and even when I can't hear the words over here, I feel like I was there abroad passed over the Atlantic. Do you find it strange? I don't. Having proper time and equipment, I could be able to connect to your host MySQL server and read Administrator's name and password. Finding index 1 or 0 of users. Everything from home, through number of proxy servers around the world to mask real IP address. But I have no reason to do that. I am not cybercriminal and don't want to be. But be sure that this is pretty much possible and someone just finds any way to break up any sites security. Not just MySQL, but also FTP. If someone yould break up your security, they would be able to read passwords of every user here and a lot more. E-mail addresses are the most wanted besides access to accounts and finding physical person alongside by Email address is much easier then. Not only on Facebook or Google+... And I do not talk about the mass of spam they can receive...

You are a prick.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 08:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
I hope a hairy Muslim man fucks your mom.

pretty sure pork is haraam to Muslims

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 09:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope a hairless cock will suck your dad, Dopefish.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 10:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I visit CZ 3-4 times a year.

Massive shit hole. Immigration may actually make it a better place.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-17-2015 11:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you could equally be describing the UK there

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.