Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Brian Elam... Is that gramps?...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Brian Elam... Is that gramps?...

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 09:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If so. :olo: ...

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 10:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

get with the program, funboy..

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 10:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol well...3 years ago, this little bitch try to get my wife to leave me or something...

obviously didn't work. i think I remember her telling me someone from the board contacted her and it wasn't just a passing conversation. anyways I totally forgot about it but just by chance I came upon the messages and screenshots he sent her... this dipshit was seriously trying hard to fuck shit up... :olo: ... sorry chump I have explained to my wife my shtick here...she's knows the drill... and has read the board a few times... so u lose... I like how he throws in the weed reference in there just in case she may not know about that... :olo: ... lol that's the most pathetic thing I have seen on this board to date... :olo:

there's this screenshot and about a dozen links to various threads... :olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 10:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's actually a special kind of low :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 10:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Now that I think about it... I wonder if it wasn't Brian but someone else here pretending to be Brian. Guess Brian will have to clear it up... Either way, looks like I upset someone REALLY bad... :olo: ...

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 10-15-2015 11:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

In for retard battle. :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 12:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff seems to hate his wife with he same dynamic that a child hates his mother. Apt.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 01:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey Geoff, take a picture of your wife's 20k Rolex, I wanna see it - shouldn't be too difficult to get a snap of.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 02:20 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Rolex's are grim

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 02:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All about the Breitling

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 02:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The kind that Geoff would lie about his wife buying are, but some of the simpler and cheaper Datejusts are nice little watches. Incidentally, I have one, and would probably agree with you fully if I didn't.

With Rolex, the more expensive they are, the worse they look.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 02:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Omega or nothing, sorry.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 03:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

:olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 03:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol yeah why would Brian make a fake Facebook page and use his own name? So who here has a history of trolling my Facebook and has a crush on Brian? Lol that certain some one must have been crushed into pieces of rage so many times he snapped... Lol tattle telling like my 4 year old... Pathetic :olo: ... I win... Next...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 03:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you OK hun?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 04:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah it was three years ago... I'll be okay...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This was back when Cruella was leaving Brian, so he was probably feeling down and extremely jealous that Geoff still had a wife.

What's even funnier is that here lately Gramps has been on Geoff's side and has taken up for him. What's that about?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL...

Wow this place has just reached a new level of desperately pathetic.

First off, I don't give a shit about anyone here enough to go looking them up. Let alone attempt to contact their family or friends to recount stupid posts they made on an internet message board. But it does take a special type of socially dysfunctional loser to do so.

Goof, I've never tried to contact anyone you know. Furthermore, I've never been to your or anyone that posts here Facebook page. So I'd have to guess that you and I got to someone so bad that they created a FB profile with my name and image to contact your wife with snippets of your derogatory ramblings in hopes of causing us personal turmoil. That being said, I'm pretty sure we all know who's obsessed and upset enough to do so.

BTW, if this happened 3 years ago I am mildly curious as to why you're bringing it up now, and I stress mildly.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Interdrama!
Where's my popcorn?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's the best post you've ever made here, Gwamps

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I dunno. This strikes me as something gwamps would actually do.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh he absolutely did this...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
LOL...

Wow this place has just reached a new level of desperately pathetic.

First off, I don't give a shit about anyone here enough to go looking them up. Let alone attempt to contact their family or friends to recount stupid posts they made on an internet message board. But it does take a special type of socially dysfunctional loser to do so.

Goof, I've never tried to contact anyone you know. Furthermore, I've never been to your or anyone that posts here Facebook page. So I'd have to guess that you and I got to someone so bad that they created a FB profile with my name and image to contact your wife with snippets of your derogatory ramblings in hopes of causing us personal turmoil. That being said, I'm pretty sure we all know who's obsessed and upset enough to do so.

BTW, if this happened 3 years ago I am mildly curious as to why you're bringing it up now, and I stress mildly.

hey what about when we messaged you?

you didnt check us out?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Same thing I do when other strangers message me or send friend requests. Delete and move on. I'm seriously not that interested. Sorry.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 05:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:(

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

I never saw it until last night. My wife mentioned it at the time but was just like... One of ur morons is messaging me again... Then I forgot about it.

Wonder what happened in 2012 for the dipshit to have a meltdown? Parents cut him off? Lose his job at there front desk? :olo: ...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's certainly a social reject IRL and the internet is the only place he can get revenge on everyone/everything that contributes to his non-existence. A true loser's loser.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
:(

Walk it off.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hehe i'll skip thank you!

we bought our first batch of shares thanks to you (sirrus, lost money lol)

<3

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Should have sold when I did. I almost tripled my money.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:33 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shouldve invested in the joly mine.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh ive long long moved on and have done well, hehe,

its a nostalgia thing, thank you gramps

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 06:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps doesn't strike me as this petty at all.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 07:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tbh i'm inclined to believe gramps on this occasion. why would someone use their own fagsbook page with their own name on it to troll someone? either way, it's pretty tragic

i think we all know this is, frankly :dts:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-16-2015 08:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mazda.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.