Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Game of Thrones (season 6)

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Game of Thrones (season 6)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 07:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's gonna be a bloodbath

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 08:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
I concur with chunk & memph, it's an interesting but somewhat troubling turn of events story wise. Great ep in any case, i loved the Hodor bit :up:

And i don't quite know what to make of the Littlefinger / Sansa conversation; it doesn't make much sense does it? I mean, the man who famously knows everything either underestimated Ramsay or he underestimated how Sansa would react to being sold into marriage with a monster... what's going on here? Is he losing his touch? Is this a plan of some sort?

There's something we're not seeing, littlefinger is the story arc that I want to start see unfolding soon. I reckon based on his character that he's looking for a way to play the Boltons and Snow off against each other.

I was thinking along the lines of - would he know that Sansa would escape and where she went or what Ramsey would do if she did.

But then I also think Littlefinger had an obvious thing for her Mum and maybe being genuine :shrug:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 08:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He couldn't have known Sansa would escape. I think he was counting on Sansa to be a prisoner of Ramsey, forcing Jon to come to her aid, resulting in a battle that would hopefully leave room for him to slide into the warden of the north spot. But it's not really going as planned...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 08:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Could explain why the Umbers ? just dumped Rickon on Ramseys doorstep.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hold the door :(

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-24-2016 12:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've said "Hodor" to a few people walking into a door in front of me. No positive reactions so far...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-26-2016 08:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bran you dumb cunt.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 05-26-2016 08:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't vote trump!
Don't vote trump!
Don't vot trump!
Don vo trump!
Do vo trump!
D vorumpf!
Do vrumpf!
Dvrumpf!

DRUMPF! DRUMPF!

:olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-27-2016 04:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ha! That's great...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 05-27-2016 05:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A really good review of Episode 5, with explanations and assumptions galore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr4Qx_xiFjI

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-30-2016 12:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

A little bit of a filler ep, I'm ok with that. The Marge thing was revealed in the advert. She was grinning the whole time Jaime was looking down on the high sparrow in that scene though, reckon she's playing games ?, if so who's she fooling ?. Arya got herself a little vendetta too, should be entertaining, didn't like her as the girl with no name. Fat Sam got himself some swag n all :up:

Also... Sea king dude specifically wanted 1000 ships to be built whilst Dario specifically said she'd need 1000 ships for transport. That's just too convenient...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-30-2016 11:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-30-2016 11:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-30-2016 11:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Also... Sea king dude specifically wanted 1000 ships to be built whilst Dario specifically said she'd need 1000 ships for transport. That's just too convenient...

They made that a little too obvious IMO.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 05-31-2016 12:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah. Though his machismo can-do attitude probably won't go over all that well with Dargon Lady. Or with Dario come to think of it.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 05-31-2016 05:49 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
I've said "Hodor" to a few people walking into a door in front of me. No positive reactions so far...

I yelled it out a few times at the convention I was at this weekend while trying to catch some elevators and had mobs of people joining in and yelling out "Hodor!" as well.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 05-31-2016 07:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

They made that a little too obvious IMO.

Aye, I rolled my eyes.

Kinda hoping Theon gets there 1st though but he had nowhere near 1000 ships ?. Really like the direction this season is going though, there's so much going on.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-05-2016 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Swaygen!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-06-2016 06:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GoT gave me something I wanted !, they're upto something....

plus Tim is lord Fisty of house Fist \o/

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 12:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The tirangle of Tyrion with Dragonlady, Theon going to see them and Snow / Sansa fighting to be wardens of the North is going to be the triangle which brings it all together innit ?

That high septon too if you consider his act as a game for a crown has played an absolute blinder. Cersai gave him the opportunity by giving him the run of the city, he got access to the crown through the cousin, imprisoned and held hostage members of the family and made a power play for impressionable Tommen. I also think both him and Marge know each other is full of shit. Not sure if that's meant to be obvious :ninja:

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKA!

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 02:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
I posted this elsewhere but will copy

It wasn’t Arya it was Jaqen wearing her face

1. Walked like Jaqen, wore hair parted down the middle, threw the coin with the right hand (Arya is left handed)

2. Was too obvious. Arya would have never asked for a cabin. The money was thrown around too casually, even if she was capable of stealing such a sum.

3. Lingering shot of statue on the bridge, maybe sorry to leave. Arya hasn’t been there that long, doesn’t have a particular fondness for the place. Could have stowed away as a cabin boy too easily

4. Jaqen’s life belongs to her. He promised her 3 lives to take for the Red God. He took 2, then she named him as her 3rd. Instead of dying he bargained and agreed to help her escape but then when he left he gave her the coin and told her to come to Braavos. And he gave her the words Valar Morghulis, all men must die. Knowing what we know about their relationship with death there would have been no bargain really. He believes in death

His life is owed to the Red God. No bargain can change his fate and he knows it. He willingly dies in Arya’s place, wearing her face, to fulfill the contract on his own life. He also was testing the Waif who did not fulfill the contract correctly by doing a belly wound instead of killing quickly. Waif is going to go out before he is gone officially. Scenes from next week show Waif running/ chasing possible real Arya

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 02:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 06:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yah I picked up on that, the waif loves her work

I liek what Shaft said though :up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 07:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So glad The Hound is back, he's about to fuck up some brotherhood cunts next episode :up:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-07-2016 09:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hound vs Mountain?

Maybe he ends up in King's Landing and fights on the church's side for Cercei's trial by combat.
It's made clear his storyline is going to be about revenge. That father whatshisname who got hung told him the gods have plans for him and that they'd already punished him, which I assume was a reference to his burnt face, which was inflicted on him by his brother Gregor. If he could have his revenge on Gregor in name of the gods, the circle is complete.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 12:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

phantasmagoria wrote:
SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKA!

We usually watch with a group of friends, naturally i shouted exactly this as soon as he appeared - to the great surprise of everyone, apparently noone ever saw Deadwood. Bunch of cunts!

Also Shaft, that's a very interesting theory... :up:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 06:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

God I hope there's gonna be a Kraken attack on this show at some point.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 07:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Still no dicks going in Sansa's face

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 07:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey our ideas could team up :up:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 08:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

Krakens and dicks? That sound like a pervy tentacle hentai

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 10:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
MKJ wrote:
Still no dicks going in Sansa's face

what? :olo:

MKJ wrote:
I think the biggest takeaway here is that Sophie Turner needs a dick to the face.

Though I guess House Glover technically fulfilled that wish, it wasn't quite what I meant.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 10:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was hoping she would say 'Don't slouch Darling' :D

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Captain Mazda wrote:
God I hope there's gonna be a Kraken attack on this show at some point.

Kraken vs Dragons. Whaaaat.

I read about some myth involving the Greyjoy ancestry training Kraken to pull down enemy ships for them.

How fucking badass would that be in an epic naval and aerial combat between Euron and Daenerys?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-08-2016 10:15 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Captain Mazda wrote:

Krakens and dicks? That sound like a pervy tentacle hentai

Great, now gwamps will be in here without pants.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.