Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        my ent plus work.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: my ent plus work.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

CZghost wrote:
How long will be the map unavaible?

A long time. In fact, I'm going to say that he won't finish it. Unless the campaign is only 1 map long, with only 2 rooms. : )

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 12:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

u mad?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 12:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
u mad?

And thus, the Void has entered LEM... :olo:
By the way: This will be another great map by fKd, great work so far, as always keep going!

surfaceparm nomarks
surfaceparm nomarks
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:
u mad?

Sounds like it. :dork:

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 01:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 03:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:
u mad?

No. I don't get mad like that.

I just speak my mind.

What I said (above) was actually going to be posted on the same day this thread first started, but I didn't bother to. Having someone ask about an ETA now was the little push that made me say it today, rather a long time ago.

Sorry you feel that way by connecting the dots between lvlworld and here. But that's not the case.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 04:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

these maps take time, maybe something you should have invested in your ent plus map...

Last edited by fKd on 01-17-2012 04:42 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 04:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh and yeah 2 rooms :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 05:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:
these maps take time, maybe something you should have invested in your ent plus map...

There it is. I already missed that part in your post above after your first edit. ;)
@pic: :drool:

EDIT:Typo corrected

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 05:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:

:olo: :olo: :olo: :olo:

Anyways everything looks as hot as frack. It may have a tech theme like a lot of games but it has that organic touch that sets it apart and makes it different. Kind of Crysis-like, dunno why.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 05:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:

no, you misunderstood me.

it is exactly why i said what i said (above), because i invested a lot of time into my ent map, and much of it was ent work. i already know how it feels.

and i've seen you burn out on previous maps before, maps with high detail. so, when i saw your screenshot here, i saw the detail and i knew you'll most likely burn out again because all your time went into details instead of the whole project / ent.

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOOH, owned big time!

not at all. and only 12yearolds go "oohhh, *point* owned!"

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 05:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thing is there is no rush. im indeed taking my time, got rl stuff to do so mapping time is far more limited. but this sp mapping is far more rewarding to me so im confident in finishing.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 06:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow are u still on win98???

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 07:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

na, win7

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 01-17-2012 10:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Old version of Photoshop, though.

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 01-18-2012 12:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hahaha yup, using version 6. should prolly upgrade but it does everything i need so yeah. plus im cheap :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 09:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd, still mad here :p

Immortal
Immortal
PostPosted: 08-04-2016 12:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hah, its really weird, I'm totally stuck on a room. Every time i load up the map i sit there, move some brushes around and then get annoyed. Its a curse i tells ya! One day i'll get it done :)

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 08-05-2016 01:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Holy **** - where's the screenshot? I can't see any picture here. Hosted on ImageShack, with 404 Error :( It got deleted? :(

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-05-2016 04:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fKd wrote:
Hah, its really weird, I'm totally stuck on a room. Every time i load up the map i sit there, move some brushes around and then get annoyed. Its a curse i tells ya! One day i'll get it done :)

Oh I know, I've had way too many of my own projects die on me like that :( Starting new things isn't hard. Actually finishing them, however, is.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 08-05-2016 08:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe you should ask CZghost for some advice.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-05-2016 09:48 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Full of great ideas, that EmkaJee. Where would we be without him?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-01-2016 01:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll be here waiting for your map, fKd, like that generic dog in every Hollywood movie that just won't die and howls at his master's grave for another 50 years annoying the hell out of everyone living nearby. :paranoid:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.