Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Missing Textures in Map. Need Help

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Missing Textures in Map. Need Help

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 11-19-2016 03:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can someone edit missing textures in this map?: http://www.megafileupload.com/glkD/cityrush.pk3

This map is genial and very cool, balanced for good strategy fighting. I have added it in my collection and on my server but have a little problem whit some textures.

I respect the work of the author but i cant find him. His email is fake "user@go.ru" author: Hack-writer

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-19-2016 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like 2 textures from the mapmedia.pk3

Install this package on your server: http://lvlworld.com/mapmedia

This will fix also missing textures in several other maps using mapmedia stuff...

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 11-20-2016 12:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

)) work it!! sst13 thank you very much !! I did not know about this package

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-20-2016 05:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or better yet, don't use stuff from mapmedia.pk3. It's been removed from GTKRadiant now and should really just die.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.