Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        Converting bsp2map with q2map (not q3map2) or bspc

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Converting bsp2map with q2map (not q3map2) or bspc

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 11-22-2016 12:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm very sorry, but I successfully did subj ^ somehow, but now I can't remember, how I did it. :( Could someone give me the script? It was something like this:
q3map.exe -convert -format map XXX.bsp
or
bspc -bsp2map path\XXX.bsp

P.S. I can't use q3map2 in the near future. ( Thanks in advance!

DAMN! ((( I did it again! :D bspc.exe -bsp2map xxx.bsp! but it didn't work! (((

Last edited by Obsessed on 11-22-2016 12:52 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Theftbot
Theftbot
PostPosted: 11-22-2016 12:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why cant you use q3map2?

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 11-22-2016 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Theftbot wrote:
Why cant you use q3map2?

it needs some Visual C++ libraries, I've tried to install it but the process hangs. Tried to put needed dll (api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0) into Win\SysWoW64 (or System32) and register it, but there's some error with "incorrect procedure entry point". :( :smirk:

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-22-2016 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Download GTKRadiant

Download Visual C++ runtimes from Microsoft (BOTH 32 and 64 bit)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145

Install all of the above. Instructions and download link is right on the GTKRadiant website in massive big letters on the download page. *shrug*

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 11-23-2016 11:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

obsidian wrote:
Download GTKRadiant
Download Visual C++ runtimes from Microsoft (BOTH 32 and 64 bit)
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145
Install all of the above. Instructions and download link is right on the GTKRadiant website in massive big letters on the download page. *shrug*

Thank you very much, Mr. Obsidian, but I've already tried all above and it didn't help. :D These both 32 and 64 are "hanging" too. :( I guess, it's some troubles with my OS and I'm going to fix it. :)

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.