Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Crotchety old pedo always hoping to make others feel worse than he does.

Do yourself a favor and die. :up:

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 12:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so true!

even the tired old gifs he posts are better

boring and predictable, but less crap.

the worst tho is the "educationing" he feels he must do from shit dug from the net.

ug :puke:

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 01:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Crotchety old pedo

Do I remember you posting pictures of random teenagers in bikinis that you had creepshotted? :alert:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 01:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Searches Q3W for bikinis ....

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
Do I remember you posting pictures of random teenagers in bikinis that you had creepshotted? :alert:

Donny is upset by bikini pics on the Internet :alert:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 02:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
so true!

even the tired old gifs he posts are better

boring and predictable, but less crap.

the worst tho is the "educationing" he feels he must do from shit dug from the net.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 02:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so true!

even the tired old intentionally misspelled shitposts are better

boring and predictable, but less crap

the worst tho is the "planksplaining" he feels he must do from shit dug out from gramps and geoff's assholes

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 02:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know anyone who considers Florida "paradise" or would even willingly pay money to waste their vacation there. Most people with some sense of taste and refinement prefer New Zealand, Europe, Asia and parts of the Caribbean where they can indulge in beautiful scenery and cultural delights.

Florida is where all the SUVs full of fat morons with their equally fat moronic offspring go so they can feel they've seen the world without the terrifying concept of actually going to another country and learning something new.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 03:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained's resistance to education explains a lot. :olo:

Hey if you're a climate change denier who embraces astrology and conspiracy theories about mind control from kitty litter who needs education right?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 04:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol here is the extreme left wing fascist/bigot/wm attempting to influence others , u dont say!

whatever you say (catshit/headsick) or believe is fine by me and i dont attack you for it.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 12-30-2016 04:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I don't need to visit Iraq to know it generally sucks. Internet much? So why would I torture myself with Texas? No thanks. I'll stay right here in paradise, where everyone in the world wants to be.

I know you're just trolling the idiot, but you're very mistaken.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 07:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The point is, Florida is way better.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 10:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol no... But thx for trying...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 10:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
so true!

even the tired old intentionally misspelled shitposts are better

boring and predictable, but less crap

the worst tho is the "planksplaining" he feels he must do from shit dug out from gramps and geoff's assholes

ey thx for proving my point!

never original always derivative!

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 12:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Lol no... But thx for trying...

Wrong again. Now go chase a tumble weed into a Mexican cartel drug den.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just had a lovely New Years Eve. Champagne and prawns while watching the local fireworks :up:
Best to all here for 2017.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 03:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

New fucking year and my midi keyboard arrived, so its time to take over the music bizz.. izi-pizi ;)
Whos that Mick Gordon?? You will see flying-flippin-flappin-Andy on tour soon! ;) :D :D

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 06:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

six hours to go here in Stump Town and I'll never see it arrive,*LOL*

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 12-31-2016 09:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
The point is, Florida is way better.

How so? Care to elaborate?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-01-2017 04:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There's this thing called Google. You should try it.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 01-01-2017 06:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe you should as well. You seem pretty uninformed. And that's about the response I expected. Plus google won't tell me why YOU think Florida is so much better.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-01-2017 08:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 01-01-2017 04:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=why+does+gramps+think+florida+is+better&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=#safe=images&hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=why+does+yourgrandpa+think+florida+is+so+much+better

specifically items 2 and 3 :dts:

:olo: Replace Florida with Texas and you get:

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl ... IKu-TUhPcQ

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-01-2017 11:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just unboxed my Lego Porsche (42056) Christmas present. It all happened like those unboxing videos your find on YouTube.. I say unboxed because I kept it in the original shipping cardboard box, savouring it I suppose.

This set is said to be the most expensive Lego Technic set to date and yes, I know I am paying something for the Porsche name.

But wait, there's more :D

I opened my Lego Bucket Wheel Excavator (42055) to see the contents and I was blown away by the quantity of the contents. Pics tomorrow maybe.. Apparently this set has the most number of pieces of any Lego Technic set to date.

Both set will prove challenging but I might build the Porsche first :D

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 10:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

my son is maybe 1/2 way thru the bucket excavator

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 11:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
I just unboxed my Lego Porsche

Grow up...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 11:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
Maybe you should as well. You seem pretty uninformed. And that's about the response I expected. Plus google won't tell me why YOU think Florida is so much better.

Calm down Randy.

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 11:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

Calm down Randy.

Still nothing huh?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 11:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Went to the Dolphins game this past Sunday. We got beat pretty good. But we were playing one of the best teams in the league with our second string QB. Hopefully the playoffs go better.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 12:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
Still nothing huh?

Here's 16.5 billion more reasons. :olo:

http://www.investopedia.com/financial-e ... urism.aspx

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 02:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Whiskey 7 wrote:
I just unboxed my Lego Porsche

Grow up...

Shut up.. go find a lost ball... :olo:

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 02:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
I just unboxed my Lego Porsche (42056) Christmas present. It all happened like those unboxing videos your find on YouTube.. I say unboxed because I kept it in the original shipping cardboard box, savouring it I suppose.

This set is said to be the most expensive Lego Technic set to date and yes, I know I am paying something for the Porsche name.

But wait, there's more :D

I opened my Lego Bucket Wheel Excavator (42055) to see the contents and I was blown away by the quantity of the contents. Pics tomorrow maybe.. Apparently this set has the most number of pieces of any Lego Technic set to date.

Both set will prove challenging but I might build the Porsche first :D

Have fun man! :up:

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-02-2017 04:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
my son is maybe 1/2 way thru the bucket excavator

I think it will take some days to assemble.

AndyW wrote:
Have fun man! :up:

Certainly will :)

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 01-03-2017 05:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Those are awesome and quite challenging, be sort of cool to let us see the finished items. Good luck

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-03-2017 09:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

My first cheap Audio-Workstation/workspace. <3

Stuff will replaced part by part. Robbing a bank is not an option. :tear:
That Music-stuff is great fun!
I really need a carpet and some nice posters...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.