Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes, which is why I'm happy about the US being in such a state of disarray. I hope Trump causes a massive amount of damage to the country and its people because it'll be a drop in the ocean compared to what they've inflicted on the rest of the world.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 12:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and how would that do the rest of the world any good?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 01:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

An eye for an eye...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
obsidian wrote:

Wow, if only people reacted the same way to illegally invading countries, funding terrorism, and using public money to support a foreign apartheid state :|

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Exactly. If Richard Perle or Henry Kissinger or Dick Cheney were at a podium giving an interview and someone came up and punched them would it be about free speech? This guy is actively seeking to influence the Trump administration (if he doesn't have Trump's ear he at least has the ear of some who do i.e. Steve Bannon). I see him in the same way i do a Perle. That's why I found the punch so satisfying.

i wasn't referring to the free speech of the puncher, since i assumed it was obvious that physical assault isn't an exercise of free speech. i was referring to the free speech of Nazi boy and his white homeland pipe dream

also, don't be too satisfied. the idiot who cold-cocked him is just contributing to the legitimisation of violence as a form of public 'debate'. it won't be so satisfying when Milo's fanboys start ripping off veils while yelling DEUS VULT :|

He's using euro neo-fascist trends, in the same way as Le Pen or the AfD, playing it cool, blaming the "Lügenpresse". Pretty interesting history behind that phrase, btw.
That weasel did deserve a good punching.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 01:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Both of those videos are pretty accurate in my opinion and I think the US is in a world of hurt, as for an eye for a eye, I realize we do have done a lot of things wrong in this world, we have done a lot of things right too. No matter how the ball bounces from here lets hope it works out not only for the US but for the rest of the world

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 03:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
The Dallas Stars on Saturday night appeared to mock President Donald Trump after he claimed the media lied about the crowd size at his inauguration.

When announcing the attendance at the game, the Stars Jumbotron displayed a number far larger than the number of people the arena holds: 1.5 million.

The American Airlines Center holds about 20,000 people.

Coincidentally they were playing against Washington's team.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 03:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-22-2017 03:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 11:02 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Military refused Trump’s bid to parade missile launchers at inauguration

https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military- ... uguration/

Quote:
If there are fighter jets flying over Washington, people are going to assume something bad is happening

and they would be correct

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 01:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

aaaand he pulls the US out of TPP

now if he can help kill off TTIP as well that would be swell

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 01:45 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
aaaand he pulls the US out of TPP

now if he can help kill off TTIP as well that would be swell

Yeah I hope he fucks that deal up right nice :up:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 01:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thanks US, some nice market trade deals for the UK going now.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Speaking of measured responses. :|

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 03:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wonder if memphis and plained find Richard Spencer to be as much an inspiration as Anders Breivik did...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
what am I looking at?
edit: ah, right, that guy gettin' clobbered. aye, fair bit of that going on it seems.
no clue who's clobberin' who there tho :|

That's a secret service agent assigned to Drumpf body slamming a reporter because his foot went outside the yellow line marking the boundary of the press booth. Cult of personality, eh?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 06:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

puffincatshit i dont like you at all, even before this whole election thing.

your fashist ways, your bigotry, you are everything i dont like about the people i dont like.

almost always 100% your type of person doesnt have any responsibilitys to be a decent member of society , just entitlement to whatever the people you pay dues to to fight to get for you. your performance most likely is absolute garbage.

i would bet money you use your job/place of squat as a weapon/vehicle for your fashism and bigotry and to deliver your hate for your sick personal petty emotions. and i dont bet.

so no this idiot that got punched i have no idea who he is and i dont care, he doesnt exist to me. imo you and him are a chip off the same turd, your both bigots and fashists and probly racists too

and youre very dumb to actually think anybody who matters listens to this type of guy , just like you, nobody listens.

no i dont think you should be punched for your moronics (mentaly ill people arnt to blame for thier sickness) but i wont be surprized if someday a bigger nastier turd than you does

so in closeing

you suck i dont like you and i wouldnt even drink a beer with u

and i like drinking! :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
eh? 'cos Dumpt did a wrestlering thing once?
secret service tend not to fuck around. you reckon Dumpft personally trained him to go Zangief on any chump with a camera? :|

Yes, because Drumpf did a wrestlering thing once. That's the only thing he's done that makes me think people would be more likely to become violent around him. It doesn't have anything to do with him telling his supporters to knock the Hell outta protesters. Or when he said he'd pay their legal fees. I wasn't thinking of the time he said part of the problem with protesters was that there aren't consequences anymore. I totally forgot about that other time he said violence against protesters was appropriate and that we needed more of it. Or his multiple references to the good old days when protesters were roughed up. Nah, none of that would encourage the people around him toward violence. He shaved Vince McMahon's head for fuck's sake, that type of violence just comes through when you're near him in person!

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 08:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Quote:
Military refused Trump’s bid to parade missile launchers at inauguration

https://nypost.com/2017/01/20/military- ... uguration/

/r/nottheonion

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 08:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 09:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Obama did something similar.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 09:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so plained really likes nazi's huh? sad!

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 10:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I dont like that Antifa-retards and fat-shouting-gender-women(guys),
and i dont like Merkel (like some guys dont like trump).
- does this make me a Nazi?
:olo: :olo: :olo:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 10:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

your fashist ways, your bigotry, you are everything i dont like about the people i dont like.

almost always 100% your type of person doesnt have any responsibilitys to be a decent member of society , just entitlement to whatever the people you pay dues to to fight to get for you. your performance most likely is absolute garbage.

i would bet money you use your job/place of squat as a weapon/vehicle for your fashism and bigotry and to deliver your hate for your sick personal petty emotions. and i dont bet.

so no this idiot that got punched i have no idea who he is and i dont care, he doesnt exist to me. imo you and him are a chip off the same turd, your both bigots and fashis...blah blah blah ad nauseum

lol, Puff must be one of the most levelheaded people around here, that's capable of making coherent statements that make sense. In other words, he's everything that you are not

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 10:51 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh wait, the proper response is "Gotten to! Jimmies rustled!"

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-23-2017 10:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 01:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
long rant

Don't think i've ever seen you type this much in one go, well done. Here's a few numbers for you to enjoy: 20164, 16, 24, 432.

And on topic; dispite reports of a possible North Korea style parade and the blatant lying to reporters on day 1 and his pretorian guard knocking folks down like it's cool, this is what worries me most of all: http://news.antiwar.com/2017/01/23/whit ... t-islands/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 04:06 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 04:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
this is what worries me most of all: http://news.antiwar.com/2017/01/23/whit ... t-islands/

WTF that is truly frightening

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 04:37 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah that's pretty scary

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 04:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

oh fucking wonderful :|

lol @ the netherlands video btw

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 04:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
plained wrote:

so no this idiot that got punched i have no idea who he is and i dont care, he doesnt exist to me. imo you and him are a chip off the same turd, your both bigots and fashis...blah blah blah ad nauseum

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 04:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh, and there's this little gem:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... d214e1e269

TL:DR; Trump's team finds out the president is the commander of this outfit on paper and fires the current commander. Don't think he's been replaced and i'm not sure if they will, so for now Trump has his own little army that answers only to him. They could keep it this way or find someone they like (ie an unquestioning Trumpista) to replace him, the end result is that they have a national guard unit completely free from most of the normal checks & balances and command structure that are in place.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 05:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

why do all robots sound the same?

they have the same programing

and what poor code it is :olo:

https://forwardprogressives.com/here-ar ... upporters/

plained
plained
PostPosted: 01-24-2017 05:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and whoops i didnt intend to trigger you ryoki with the job as a weapon/crappy employee thing

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.