Quake3World.com Forums
     The Void
        [!!! An Urgent Message !!!]

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: [!!! An Urgent Message !!!]

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 02-28-2017 04:10 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or pretty much just a note :smirk:

I've made up new social profile :) Twitter profile link (with other social profiles links) is included in my signature.
The Twitter profile has link @TheCZghost and it has a profile icon of Czech flag with my sign in it:
Pretty much the same icon as on my Facebook profile page and my websites. YouTube & Google+ profile uses similar icon, just in circle instead of square (and it's missing the red flare around, I just forgot to include it) :D Circle because of nature of Google profile pictures being circular shape instead of square (YouTube shows square shaped profile picture however, but from Google+ library)

This Twitter profile will be used for short messages about current progress on maps or models as well as for links sharing for finished products. I won't make Czech or Slovak fans happy as due to limited number of characters per each Tweet it will be only English :(

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 02-28-2017 06:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll get right on that.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-28-2017 08:36 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

thanks for mentioning this. i've been wondering about your social media activity all day

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 02-28-2017 08:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm afraid I'm going to miss one of your social media updates. Could you make a new Twitter account to notify me when you have updates? I think this would greatly benefit me. Thanks.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 02-28-2017 08:48 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can you also make an additional Slovakian Twitter account for notifying us on updates? It's a much better language than Czech.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 02-28-2017 10:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

@Captain Mazda: Don't you mean Russian? :D

@obsidian, seremtan: It's not important message at all (clickbait joke), just a note that one new social profile was created for small updates. I think Twitter supports RSS feed, so you may add RSS feed from my profile to followed in your browser, which may stay updated. There will be mostly screenshots from various in progress works. I never said every day, but I'll try to keep it as much frequent as I can (or have time to). Remember I am a student at univerity and have really little time to updates.

I can't hold more than two Twitter profiles as I have only two emails (well, I have four, but two of these are reserved for university and academic purposes, not suitable for social media registrations) :dts:

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 02:42 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser uses Twitter for his EntityPlus project :) It's actually pretty much useful tool to inform people about something quick :)

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 03-06-2017 12:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Can you make a Tweet about how to add Twitter RSS to Twitter? Even better if you can Tweet me the RSS to the Twitter of your Twitter Tweet.

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 03-07-2017 02:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I have no idea about what you're trying to say :D

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-07-2017 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

#wat

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 03-07-2017 09:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

#sideshurtlaughter

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.