Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        The Cultural Implosion Catalogue

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: The Cultural Implosion Catalogue

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 11:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not been convicted :), you can check. So cmon dont be a pussy

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 11:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
So, let us dump all regressive
(from OP)

Doesn't seem like 'us' cataloguing here, just you. I wonder why... :alert:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 11:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
Memphis wrote:
So, let us dump all regressive
(from OP)

Doesn't seem like 'us' cataloguing here, just you. I wonder why... :alert:

Someone call you a rapist ?

You need to take the moral high ground to use it.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 06-15-2016 12:02 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 12:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
shaft wrote:
Keep deflecting and cherry picking quotes though

Quoting the one relevant sentence is 'cherry picking'. Ok champ :!:

If he's convicted though, why is he not in jail? Or did the patriarchy just take it easy on him?

Maybe he already served his time? Just try to think really really hard next time you post, ok?

Twelve pages and the only thing you two managed to prove is what a couple of lonely rejected keyboard warriors sound like. Great work guys.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Maybe Memph has known me for longer than this acct so is already privvy to that information ?, so think real hard before you post next time, k ?

And yet you still find it interesting enough to not contribute, well, anything.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 12:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Maybe Memph has known me for longer than this acct so is already privvy to that information ?

How is that even remotely the same?

Him wondering how a convicted criminal can post on this forum, when we have SoM and sys0p here as examples. Compared to knowing who knows who outside the forum for how long? god you're thick..

That certainly explains why you have been furiously jerking each other off non stop though. Do you guys frequently get together to cope with rejections?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 12:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:
Maybe Memph has known me for longer than this acct so is already privvy to that information ?

How is that even remotely the same?

Him wondering how a convicted criminal can post on this forum, when we have SoM and sys0p here as examples. Compared to knowing who knows who outside the forum for how long? god you're thick..

That certainly explains why you have been furiously jerking each other off non stop though. Do you guys frequently get together to cope with rejections?

lol I'm guessing you didn't know that. Have you been here long ?.

And you answered his question with a question, a question that he already knew the answer to having known me, or, at the very least is in a better position than you to judge (along with Donny, Mik0rs, Yeando, even Turb).

But please, feel free to contact my local station, ask if I am on the sex offenders list and report me as a rapist if you feel that strongly about it. I shall give you any information you require.

Or you could just admit that you were joking about rape and we can all move along.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 12:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's actually kinda funny, cos we'd both be presenting this thread as evidence :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 12:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dunno what you're laughing about I'm giving him your address :p

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 01:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol @ the 5 post circlejerk

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 01:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pussy :)

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 01:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
my mate was still dragged through a court case where his future was left in a Jurys hands.

So the two women chunk knows are "lying whorebags" and his mate (probably Memph) was accused of rape.

Please continue with your unbiased crusade against women :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 01:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:
my mate was still dragged through a court case where his future was left in a Jurys hands.

So the two women chunk knows are "lying whorebags" and his mate (probably Memph) was accused of rape.

Please continue with your unbiased crusade against women :olo:

Amd this is your reason for calling me a rapist ?

Glad youre finally seeing the funny side :)

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 01:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's the reason you have no credibility on the subject. That and your baby rage spam tantrum you had a couple months ago.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Credibility ?, I'm not the one who said 85,000 women p/y are raped despite a conviction rate that disproves that (well done for cherry picked quotes, leaving that bit out). I am also not the one that flat out acknowledged someone was a rapist then did nothing about it.

And you still can't let it go :olo:

What was it you said ?, something about engaging with a baby ? (followed by 7 pages of calling people nothing but lonely women haters and rapists :olo: )

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL this thread is still going?

shaft, you having fun?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 02:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Puff too, they love it, it's just that Shaft has this autistic quality where he just won't let it go

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 03:20 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Credibility ?, I'm not the one who said 85,000 women p/y are raped despite a conviction rate that disproves that (well done for cherry picked quotes, leaving that bit out). I am also not the one that flat out acknowledged someone was a rapist then did nothing about it.

And you still can't let it go :olo:

What was it you said ?, something about engaging with a baby ? (followed by 7 pages of calling people nothing but lonely women haters and rapists :olo: )

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 03:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
LOL this thread is still going?

shaft, you having fun?

yep, it needed a bump in case anyone forgot about how scary these two are.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-15-2016 03:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

And who bumped ? :olo: , knew I could make you cum when I whistle ;)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 11:11 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Puff enforcing family values

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow man. Get your hidden camera out of my house immediately and I won't press charges.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no house

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

rustle factor 10 detected

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 01:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

yup covert racist facsin and bigotry rustle me good.

i'm terrerified!

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if i were racist, fascist and bigoted shouldn't that make you like me more considering your adoration of Donald Trump?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-17-2016 02:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nope never adored just pointed out the news inconsistencys

check the thread

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 12:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
facsin

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-18-2016 01:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What is dead may never die

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-19-2016 12:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not sure what you're trying to prove Memphis. No one denied there are people that live to be offended.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-21-2016 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're supposed to go

'what a cunt'

Otherwise when a news article is posted we can just dismiss it and stop pointing out obvious things like global warming.

Last edited by losCHUNK on 06-21-2016 08:08 PM, edited 2 times in total.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-25-2016 04:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol yeah, this is pretty pathetic

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-25-2016 09:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*tag*

So, Jewish black women ey ?, what's up with them ?

Are they supposed to look like that ?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-25-2016 09:22 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wait, black people aren't allowed to be Jewish?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 06-25-2016 09:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sounding a bit oppressive there mate.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.