Quake3World.com Forums
     Programming Discussion
        EntityPlus + ioquake

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: EntityPlus + ioquake

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 05-24-2017 07:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Has anyone ported EntityPlus to the ioquake3 codebase? Or are they still incompatible?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 05-24-2017 10:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you can run entityplus with the ioQuake client without problems. The mod isn't based on the ioQuake codebase though.

Grunt
Grunt
PostPosted: 05-25-2017 01:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah, but that was actually what i was looking for: EntityPlus on top of the modern ioquake version.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 06-13-2018 09:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is Eraser still working on this?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-13-2018 11:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes and no.
I have recently made some commits with new features to the code on GitHub but it's not like I'm actively working towards a new release of the mod.
If the need is there then I'd be happy to build the whole thing and make a new release out of it but so far it's been mostly fueled by my own doodling around.

I have been working on a new EntityPlus map though. It's coming along nicely.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Programming Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.