Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Lollywood

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Lollywood

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 02:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if it does and he blames white supremacy everyone will lose their shit

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 10:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is taking the piss a bit now.

Takei got accused n all.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/g ... 81-1056698

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 11:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Transient wrote:
I swear to God, if Neil Degrasse Tyson's name shows up in one of these stories, I'm going to lose my shit.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22912/for ... ly-zanotti

http://linkis.com/tchiya.wordpress.com/NKKQV

wtf? i'm not saying she's lying but she sounds batshit insane

:|

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 11:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol wut ? :olo:

Quote:
Affectionately called, NAFU (which is a Kemetic Term for Freedom, To Breathe) BLYS!

NAFU BLYS came about one day while talking with some close friends about how so many illnesses of today are actually symptoms of trauma that occurred within our ancestry, generations ago, Namely Post Slavery Stress Disorder or Post Traumatic Slavery Syndrome.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 11:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I take everything I read on the Daily Wire with the biggest grain of salt imaginable. One skim of that chick's blog and it becomes obvious she's taken more crazy pills than even Memph has. :rolleyes:

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 03:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Have now seen Sulu attempt to wank off a guy on Howard Stern. I want off this ride :|

Takai's gay? :ducky:

(joke)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-11-2017 08:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Reminds me of this

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-12-2017 08:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I know most of the time when there’s a “movement” of some sort, wether it be political or whatever, we assume nothing will change. But with this whole campaign to oust these harassers, I really believe it’ll make some men, especially in Hollywood, think twice before they sexually assault a woman. It’s awesome...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-12-2017 08:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, studios are falling over themselves to get some distance from these sickos. :up:
https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/12/1664 ... llegations

Quote:
Gal Gadot, the star of this year’s Wonder Woman, is refusing to join the sequel due for a December 2019 premiere date if Brett Ratner remains connected to the project, the New York Post reported on Sunday.

The Post quoted an unnamed source in Hollywood who knows Gadot saying the actor backed out of a dinner honoring Ratner last month. Gadot, according to the source, doesn’t believe a movie with themes of women’s empowerment both in the story and in its publicity should be co-financed by a man like Ratner facing accusations of sexual misconduct toward women. Gadot is reportedly insisting that Warner Bros. buy out Ratner’s financing deal, or she won’t sign on.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-13-2017 12:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think in her case it shows true character :up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-13-2017 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Yep, studios are falling over themselves to get some distance from these sickos. :up:

entirely for PR reasons you understand

none of these accusations has come close to being proven. at this point everyone's just taking the accusers' word for it

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-13-2017 10:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Of course, but they have everything to lose from lying and nothing to gain. You think Olivia Munn and Gal Gadot are going to get a sympathy role in a movie because a director took pity on them for the way Brett Ratner treated them? They risk ostracism and lawsuits if they're making shit up, not to mention the end of their public careers.

The first time someone is proven to be a lair is the moment this movement comes to a screeching halt.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-14-2017 03:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Travolta's turn in the crosshairs. We'll see if this one sticks or if the Church of Scientology brings its might to bear.
http://www.ajc.com/entertainment/celebr ... sheS4swsI/

Quote:
Actor John Travolta has been accused of sexual battery again after another masseur came forward and accused the “Pulp Fiction” star of groping his buttocks and exposing himself during a massage in Palm Springs, California, in 2000.

The accuser also claimed Travolta made comments about gay sexual fantasies during the alleged incident. Court documents obtained by RadarOnline said that Travolta requested an intimate massage around 1:30 a.m. on Feb. 15, 2000 and continually removed his towel exposing his bare buttocks, despite several attempts by the employee to cover him up.

The masseur claimed that Travolta asked him to sit in the steam room so he “wouldn’t be alone.” Once in the steam room, Travolta allegedly removed his towel and offered to give the masseur a massage himself.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 11-15-2017 04:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

either that or he'll deploy the spaceman defence of self-declared gayness

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 10:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
A radio news anchor on Thursday accused Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., of forcibly kissing and groping her a decade ago when they were overseas entertaining U.S. troops.

Leeann Tweeden, a radio news anchor with KABC in Los Angeles, said she met Franken in December 2006, before he became a lawmaker, at a USO show for service members that included a skit he wrote that featured a kiss between the two.

Great joke, Al, we're all laughing.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 11:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

jesus Al, what type of comedian would take a dopey picture like that with a woman who made a career at hooters, fredricks, and playboy? not cool.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 11:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Another pic from the same 2006 USO tour. Time to resign.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 11:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
jesus Al, what type of comedian would take a dopey picture like that with a woman who made a career at hooters, fredricks, and playboy? not cool.

Yep, clearly she was asking for it. And it's not really sexual assault if she's hot. I mean, come on, right?

shaft wrote:
Another pic from the same 2006 USO tour. Time to resign.

LOL if every politician who did shit like this resigned, we'd be left with a congress full of chicks. Actually, come to think of it, that may not actually be a bad idea... :idea:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 12:08 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I never said she was asking for it and the photo was tasteless but not beyond the realm of possibility that someone who does comedy for a living might think someone who exploits her sexuality for a living might think it was a funny?

I'm just going off this photo though.

edit: frankens statement

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 03:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
I never said she was asking for it and the photo was tasteless but not beyond the realm of possibility that someone who does comedy for a living might think someone who exploits her sexuality for a living might think it was a funny?

So she was asking for it ?, cos she exploits her sexuality ? :clownboat:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 05:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nope, i’m saying because of it she would be more comfortable with the joke then if it was mother theresa he was grope miming.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 05:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If she was slightly less skeeved out by it, would it then become OK?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tbh I think she's over reacting if it's about the pic and the hover hands but that's not what your quote says (groping and forcefully kissed ?).

It's an immature prank, imo. I wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought other than maybe thinking he's a bit of a tit.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 06:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
If she was slightly less skeeved out by it, would it then become OK?

If were talking about whats happening in that photo (tasteless joke), then yes.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 06:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
tbh I think she's over reacting if it's about the pic and the hover hands but that's not what your quote says (groping and forcefully kissed ?).

It's an immature prank, imo. I wouldn't have given it a 2nd thought other than maybe thinking he's a bit of a tit.

Pretty sure she was referring to the photo as "groping while sleeping" and the kiss was a rehearsal kiss that she thinks he wrote in not for comedy but for assault. That's a whole other issue, my comments were strictly about the photo.

Of course inb4 5 other women come forward and it turns out hes a full blown predator.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 06:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I suppose she can be offended about the pic if she wants to be, depends what everyone else thinks I guess :shrug:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 07:31 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 08:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'll just put this out there.

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 09:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

She accepted his apology so.. :paranoid:

I'll guess we'll see if any other allegations come to light.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 09:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://thinkprogress.org/14-reasons-wh ... e5aaaba47/

Quote:
Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland, says “Drumpf stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006. Jessica Drake says Drumpf grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her $10,000 for sex in 2006. Karena Virginia says she was groped by Drumpf at the U.S. Open in 1998. Cathy Heller says Drumpf grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997. Summer Zervos, an Apprentice contestant, says Drumpf kissed her, grabbed her breasts and began “thrusting his genitals” in 2007. Kristin Anderson says Drumpf reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s. Jessica Leeds says Drumpf lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s. Rachel Crooks says she was sexually assaulted by Drumpf in an elevator in Drumpf Tower in 2005. Mindy McGillivray says Drumpf groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003. Natasha Stoynoff says Drumpf pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005. Jennifer Murphy, another Apprentice contestant, says Drumpf kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005. Cassandra Searles says Drumpf grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013. Temple Taggart McDowell, Former Miss Utah, says Drumpf kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997. Jill Harth says Drumpf repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 09:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump mentioning Franken directly on twitter, will surely only bring more attention to himself, as mentioned in that article. Afaik, he hasn't weighed in on Roy Moore at all on the platform. Not that we should be surprised by that.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 09:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He can't help himself.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-16-2017 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think transient wants to fuck rudy giuliani

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-17-2017 12:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lieutenant Dan wrote:
Trump mentioning Franken directly on twitter, will surely only bring more attention to himself, as mentioned in that article. Afaik, he hasn't weighed in on Roy Moore at all on the platform. Not that we should be surprised by that.

didnt he run off when directly asked about Moore?
so presidential :olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 11-17-2017 12:32 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

At least two politicians have run away when asked about Moore. :smirk:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.