Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Merry Christmas Q3W!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Merry Christmas Q3W!

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 03:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
Performance tuning a Harley. For those geriatric 40mph boulevard rides you do? lol :olo:

lol this is a good point. whats the point in tuning a POS like a Harley?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 07:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You guys gonna be okay? It's just a tuner. :|

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 07:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

>look at my tuner, it's awesome tech for a bike
>It's just a tuner

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 07:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That's it. A relatively inexpensive piece of cool tech.

Not sure why it's so upsetting. :rolleyes:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 07:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
>look at my tuner, it's awesome tech for a bike
>It's just a tuner

>This thing is top tech for your bike's performance.
>It's just $400
>It's $400!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 08:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
That's it. A relatively inexpensive piece of cool tech.

Not sure why it's so upsetting. :rolleyes:

Cos you keep coming back to defend your shitty little present :)

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 08:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

going skiing in breckenridge on the 30th...haven't skied since i was 21...lol lift tickets are $170 a day per person...i think they were 20-40 last time i was there...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 08:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

fuck you

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 09:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
going skiing in breckenridge on the 30th...haven't skied since i was 21...lol lift tickets are $170 a day per person...i think they were 20-40 last time i was there...

Did you get the 3-way lift ticket for Breckinridge, Keystone, and Vail?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 12:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nah...but might go to keystone one day with micha's sisters boyfriend if we can escape the kids...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 01:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no hom0

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 01:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

Defend? You mean explain. Because I couldn't possibly value your thoughts or opinions enough to feel the need to justify mine.

But feel free to "keep coming back" and complaining. :tard:

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 01:34 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you got the attention you crave, happy Christmas!

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 02:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

Defend? You mean explain. Because I couldn't possibly value your thoughts or opinions enough to feel the need to justify mine.

But feel free to "keep coming back" and complaining. :tard:

What's to explain, it's $400 ?, it's $400 ? and it's $400 ?. At the very least you value them enough to do that :smirk:

I'm taking the piss out of your shitty little present, I ain't complaining, I didn't get something that's designed to tune my bike and not use it or relying on canned maps for better performance on my twin V :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 02:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Also skiing sucks ass, I also suck ass at it

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
you got the attention you crave, happy Christmas!

I guess you did too.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Always salt your pasta when boiling it

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
What's to explain, it's $400 ?, it's $400 ? and it's $400 ?. At the very least you value them enough to do that :smirk:

I'm taking the piss out of your shitty little present, I ain't complaining, I didn't get something that's designed to tune my bike and not use it or relying on canned maps for better performance on my twin V :olo:

What are you on about? I mentioned the cost once in reference to Dimbrain's comment about bragging, because it's not much to "brag" about. However, you've brought it up several times. Do you need a loan?

The rest of what you said is incoherent gibberish. Do you care to explain or are you just drunk trolling?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 02:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

What are you on about? I mentioned the cost once in reference to Dimbrain's comment about bragging, because it's not much to "brag" about. However, you've brought it up several times. Do you need a loan?

The rest of what you said is incoherent gibberish. Do you care to explain or are you just drunk trolling?

But it's top tech for your bike, for $400, it's not just a fucking auto tuner with canned maps for a twin V, it tells you your RPMs :olo:

Like I said, what's to explain ?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 03:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Better...

This tuner does have over 10,000 "canned" tunes. But it also can develop a custom tune based on your specific bikes performance over time. Which is what I'm doing. After you develop that tune it can be uploaded to Vance and Hines for further customization/optimization. The GUI can show you live data from any (5) of (15) different sensors and shows you trouble codes. You get all that for just $400.00. Cheap and cool tech.

Keep the complaints coming.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 03:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you build it they will come.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 03:56 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
nah...but might go to keystone one day with micha's sisters boyfriend if we can escape the kids...

Go late and do some night skiing :up:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Better...

This tuner does have over 10,000 "canned" tunes. But it also can develop a custom tune based on your specific bikes performance over time. Which is what I'm doing. After you develop that tune it can be uploaded to Vance and Hines for further customization/optimization. The GUI can show you live data from any (5) of (15) different sensors and shows you trouble codes. You get all that for just $400.00. Cheap and cool tech.

Keep the complaints coming.

So it's an autotuner with canned maps, it's just got a bunch of other redundant shit.

Keep trying to defend it :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 04:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If you say so stupid.

Carry on. :yawn:

(Reminded why I had you on ignore)

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 04:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If I say so ?

Let's take a look at the features

⋅ Smartphone App User Interface (iOS & Android)
⋅ Recalibrates ECM by Flash Tuning
⋅ Autotune Feature for Added Tuning Precision
⋅ Capable to Display Live Sensor Data

:smirk:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 04:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

limpCLUMP

Let's go over his features.

- Eats
- Shits
- Pitifully attempts to troll on message board
- Rinse / repeat

Pretty much it? :|

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 05:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thing is, what I posted was from their website and was the complete list.

What you posted is an opinion about someone you never met.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 05:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Jesus, you guys really like to shit on YGP. :(

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 05:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

It's a summary of features from a website, which is exactly what I posted above.

Cheer up buttercup.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 05:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
Jesus, you guys really like to shit on YGP. :(

He does it to himself to be fair.

YourGrandpa wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

It's a summary of features from a website, which is exactly what I posted above.

Cheer up buttercup.

Back peddling again are we ? :olo:

Told you it was an autotuner with canned maps and a bunch of other redundant shite, which is what the feature list says. You were dismissive about it, but I convinced you eventually :up:

But here's a genuine question, does it just control fuel/air flow or can you do tunes for cams n shit too ?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 06:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
He does it to himself to be fair.

Posting a Christmas gift in a Christmas thread typically invokes nerd rage? If you say so. :olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah, just ultra defensive.

Youre an easy target.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 06:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Back peddling again are we ? :olo:

No. That's a summary.

losCHUNK wrote:
Told you it was an autotuner with canned maps and a bunch of other redundant shite, which is what the feature list says. You were dismissive about it, but I convinced you eventually :up:

No. That's a summary.

losCHUNK wrote:
But here's a genuine question, does it just control fuel/air flow or can you do tunes for cams n shit too ?

I'm no motorcycle mechanic. But I'm pretty sure a cam changes aspects of the engine compression and fuel consumption. So the tuner would make the necessary adjustments to improve efficiency.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 12-27-2017 06:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Nah, just ultra defensive.

Youre an easy target.

Angry nerd makes unprovoked angry comment.

I reply.

That's defensive? :olo:

And you act like I don't think or expect it's going to happen. One of you tards does it EVERY time for the past 18 years.

You're the target, dipshit. :olo:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.