Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 01-06-2018 04:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The man is an utter moron.

it's obvious that being in Presidential Office is making him lose his mind, such as it was.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-07-2018 02:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just have this image of him now sitting in his bed after 6.30pm with his Big Mac and his three TV screens and a his phone and that vein in his forehead popping all the while as he writes shit like that

so undignified! so sad!

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-07-2018 01:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As outsiders, it's great to watch the chaos thous :clownboat:

/schadenfreude

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-07-2018 02:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42597764

Quote:
Steve Bannon, Donald Trump's former chief strategist, has tried to reverse remarks in which he called the president's son Donald Jr "treasonous".

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-07-2018 04:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 07:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

From the Fire and Fury book:

Quote:
“Ehhh . . . ehhh . . . ehhh!” screeched Bannon, making the sound of an emergency alarm. “Don’t look here! Let’s tell a prosecutor what not to look at!”
Bannon then described the conversation he’d had with the president earlier that day: “I went right into him and said, ‘Why did you say that?’ And he says,
‘The Sessions thing?’ and I say, ‘No, that’s bad, but it’s another day at the office.’ I said, ‘Why did you say it was off limits to go after your family’s finances?’ And he says, ‘Well, it is . . . .’ I go, ‘Hey, they are going to determine their mandate. . . . You may not like it, but you just guaranteed if you want to get anybody else in [the special counsel] slot, every senator will make him swear that the first thing he’s going to do is come in and subpoena your fucking tax returns.’ ”

Bannon, with further disbelief, recounted the details of a recent story from the Financial Times about Felix Sater, one of the shadiest of the shady Trump-
associated characters, who was closely aligned with Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen (reportedly a target of the Mueller investigation), and a key follow-the-money link to Russia. Sater, “get ready for it—I know this may shock you, but wait for it”—had had major problems with the law before, “caught with a couple of guys in Boca running Russian money through a boiler room.” And, it turns out, “Brother Sater” was prosecuted by—“wait”—Andrew Weissmann. (Mueller had recently hired Weissmann, a high-powered Washington lawyer who headed the DOJ’s criminal fraud division.) “You’ve got the LeBron James of money laundering investigations on you, Jarvanka. My asshole just got so tight!”

Bannon quite literally slapped his sides and then returned to his conversation with the president. “And he goes, ‘That’s not their mandate.’ Seriously, dude?” Preate, putting out the Chinese food on a table, said, “It wasn’t their mandate to put Arthur Andersen out of business during Enron, but that didn’t stop Andrew Weissmann”—one of the Enron prosecutors.

“You realize where this is going,” Bannon continued. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose Weissmann first and he is a money laundering
guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner . . . It’s as plain as a hair on your face. . . . It goes through all the Kushner shit. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.

But . . . ‘executive privilege!’ ” Bannon mimicked. “ ‘We’ve got executive privilege!’ There’s no executive privilege! We proved that in Watergate.”

An expressive man, Bannon seemed to have suddenly exhausted himself.

After a pause, he added wearily: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

Everything's fine. This is fine. Mueller's investigation is a witch hunt! lmao

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 11:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 01:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 02:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

i see what you did there

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-08-2018 09:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Drumpf got a mix of boos and cheers at a college football game:

Also he didn't know the words to the anthem, so he just sang the more well know parts. :olo:
"Something stripes and bright stars / Through the something some-thing~,"

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 05:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

To be fair to him, I know the first verse of our national anthem and that's about it, and the same goes for the majority of people in the country :D

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 05:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah but if you were president of the goddamn country and knew weeks in advance you were going to be on national tv during the anthem you would probably care enough to take a few minutes to learn it.

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 06:12 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hmm, good point.

Much like the Libyan army who had time to practice but failed to:

:o

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 09:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 09:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

With an anthem like that I'd want to forget it too

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 01-09-2018 09:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I commented little if any in this topic but regards national anthems I give you this

and this at 20M views

hard to better IMO

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 03:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All their original members died in a plane crash last year :tear:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-10-2018 04:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-11-2018 06:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
QuakeSteve wrote:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-11-2018 09:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seen the golden throne, now show us the golden shower

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-11-2018 09:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

that's quite enough digital spakface thanks

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 01-11-2018 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't wait to hear Sarah Sanders' explanation for this one. :disgust:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-11-2018 10:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pete Hoekstra, get fucked
https://theintercept.com/2018/01/10/dut ... -go-zones/

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-11-2018 11:13 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, look at that stupid face of his

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 02:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's all about shithole countries now.
Everyday with this guy.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 03:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shit hole!

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 03:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol USA... the man who is supposedly your leader is a complete moron. Can we just reflect for a moment and realise that his "presidential" comments are worse than some of the drivel that gets posted here in the arse-end of the internet? Trouble is if/when he gets to his meltdown, the twat has actual nukes to melt down with and sycophants unlikely to stop him...

Thread should be subtly re-titled to
"President" Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 04:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vesp wrote:
Can we just reflect for a moment and realise that his "presidential" comments are worse than some of the drivel that gets posted here in the arse-end of the internet?

how dare you, you fucking [LOL RACISM] >:(

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 05:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
someone's never been to the arse-end of the internet. or ya'know... plebbit :|

True, I've slurred Q3W a bit there.. suppose we're more of a backwater :smirk:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 07:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
It's all about shithole countries now.
Everyday with this guy.

And now he's denying it :smirk:

And too afraid to visit the UK :olo:

Blaming it on Obama too, saying it's cos he sold the US embassy in London for an inferior one, but this sale was actually agreed under the Bush administration.

America, you're a joke. Sorry like.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 07:58 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We'll all miss him when he's gone.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oh idk, Oprah could be next.

Alternative medicines and anti vax. It won't be long before Vince Mcmahon launches his campaign :up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 10:00 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 01-12-2018 10:38 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't know what that means.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.