Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        New EntityPlus map: Castle Wolfenstein

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: New EntityPlus map: Castle Wolfenstein

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 11-01-2018 01:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

A new map again?! Yes, again.
What I did was I recreated E1M1 from Wolfenstein3D in EntityPlus. It's a pretty faithful recreation with all of the enemies, scenery and secrets in the right places. To me it's little more than just a quick one off doodle, but it was fun to do.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcwdb8eh25ncy ... d.zip?dl=1
Note that if you run the map and everything appears really bright, then it might help to set r_ignorehwgamma 1 followed by a vid_restart.
If anyone feels like building more Wolf3D maps, then I've got a more complete texture set for you. I can also share the scenery like the tables, lamps, vases and treasures as GtkRadiant prefab.

Some screenshots (note: these have been taken from the NFE version (Nazi Free Edition) of the map, in which I've censored out all nazi symbolism just in case people get triggered by it):

The hell good boy
The hell good boy
PostPosted: 12-12-2018 01:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wow, I love those smileys for censore :D :D :D

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.