Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Dying Light 2

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Dying Light 2

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 08-28-2019 03:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have to say, I didn't care much for the first (I haven't played, I just wasn't interested) but the sequel is looking pretty impressive.

Though I'm still pissed that they cancelled Hellraid.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-28-2019 04:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fucking love Dying Light, I don't play much as the survivor though but playing as the zombie is fucking ace.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 08-28-2019 06:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Fucking love Dying Light, I don't play much as the survivor though but playing as the zombie is fucking ace.

I’m still tempted to buy the original now you can get it for dirt cheap with all the DLC included, but it requires a lot of time to complete (I like to finish the games I play) that it’s hard to justify with the amount of unplayed games I have lying around.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-28-2019 10:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah it seemed that way. I know that playing as a zombie kinda sucks, searched for a match for about 30 minutes without finding one so I guess the multiplayer is pretty dead at this point.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.