Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        The Walking Dead season 10

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: The Walking Dead season 10

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-07-2019 12:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Anyone else still involved?

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 10-07-2019 12:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They lost me after s07. Is it worth continuing? I felt that after 7 seasons things got a little stale.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 10-08-2019 05:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Meh, watch 1 season and you've basically watched them all.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 10-08-2019 06:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's such a love–hate relationship. So many terrible filler episodes making you wonder why you even bother but then they seduce you again with a bunch of very good ones and the cycle keeps going. I've been with the show since day one, so I'm in it for the long run. I've not invested 10 years just too bail now but god, I do hope it ends soon.

Btw, it's basically a new show after last season. There aren't many original characters left.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 10-08-2019 07:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

They're basically banking on brand loyalty at this point. The story doesn't change, or it didn't when I watched it anyway and it's rinse and repeat every season. I have better things to do.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-08-2019 09:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think the entire zombie genre in pop culture has run its course tbqh

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 10-08-2019 09:05 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
They lost me after s07. Is it worth continuing? I felt that after 7 seasons things got a little stale.

Meh...it's, OK at best. I am only still involved at this point as it's easy watching and I live in hope of a proper turn of story. Like they've been living like this for ages but on the west side of the USA they are getting their shit back together and have more of a tech advanced society that find the ones we've been following.

Mew Legs!
Mew Legs!
PostPosted: 10-11-2019 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I fell out of the manly soap opera with zombies a few seasons ago, but should pick it back up..

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 10-11-2019 09:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
i think the entire zombie genre in pop culture has run its course tbqh

It comes in waves. I have a feeling vampires/aliens are up next and then zombies in the mid-20s again.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 10-11-2019 11:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gay vampires and alien trap cheek clappers

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.