Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Dystopian America

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Dystopian America

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-18-2020 11:29 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think if one thinks Orc = Savage and therefore = Black Person (or whatevs), there is something wrong with the reader, not the writer.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 01:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Looks like soy's back on the menu, boys!

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 06:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The fat blue line :olo:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 07:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"snowflake"

is it 2018 again?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 05:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Not that I think Gwamps will bother watching this, but I think it's a pretty informative video. :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 06:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I watched the video. Apparently all white people are racist and there's nothing they can do to change that due to their social conditioning. White people are so far gone that it's not even possible for them to genuinely like black people... Now what? I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't know. Just like BLM, all this video does is establish blame. Blame that is of course largely justified... How do we move forward? How do we negotiate a resolution with a group who doesn't have a discernible end goal? Who do we even negotiate with? I think we ALL agree there's a problem. Most of us want to work toward a solution. What we don't want are hasty, emotionally driven decisions that don't address the core issue.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 07:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus, what in the name of christ sir :dts:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-19-2020 09:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:
Looks like soy's back on the diversity menu, persons of non-binary gender identity!

fixed

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-20-2020 01:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

speaking of gender issues, it's interesting that trans activists sound exactly like virgin neckbeard white knights when trying to define what a woman is :|

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-21-2020 05:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mrd wrote:
Kracus, what in the name of christ sir :dts:

Don't enter my home uninvited. I may kill you unintentionally and regret my actions.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 06-21-2020 11:26 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is an interesting point of view from an ex-cop, and may give some insight in to how the whole US police system is broken:

"Confessions of a former bastard cop"

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-21-2020 12:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ good piece, and his recommendations sound solid to me, though the sprinkling of bureaucratic "anti-racism" jargon gave the impression some coaching went on in writing this

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-21-2020 12:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's an anonymous Medium post, I'm not sure how much stock I put in the authenticity of it all. It checks off every box of shitty things cops do, and reads like a love letter to liberals. That being said, I don't disagree with the conclusions. Something needs to change on a fundamental level.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-22-2020 10:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

speaking of cops:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/blueleaks ... ed-online/

Quote:
An activist group has published on Friday 296 GB of data they claim have been stolen from US law enforcement agencies and fusion centers.

The files, dubbed BlueLeaks, have been published by Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDoSecrets), a group that describes itself as a "transparency collective."

The data has been made available online on a searchable portal. According to the BlueLeaks portal, the leaked data contains more than one million files, such as scanned documents, videos, emails, audio files, and more.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 06-22-2020 05:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quote:
Some of the files also supposedly contain sensitive and personal information, such as names, bank account numbers, and phone numbers.

I'm all for transparency, but this shit is annoying.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 01:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

not to worry. i'm sure antifa won't do anything shady with this information

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 01:47 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:

The fat blue line :olo:

Just watched this video and it's wholly wrongly interpreted here.
This woman isn't cyring over a delayed McDonalds meal. She's crying because she's mentally drained.
I bet she's having a rough period in her life. Getting shit at work, either from people she encounters as a cop or even from fellow cops. Who knows, she might be one of the "good" cops who stops colleagues mistreating (black) people and maybe she's getting shit about that. We don't know. All I know is, no one in their right mind is crying their eyes out over a delayed muffin. This isn't a plea against McDonalds, this is a plea against her work, or maybe people in general. The delayed muffin was just the last straw that broke her back.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do feel people who are in such a mentally weak state of mind that they break out in tears like this shouldn't be working as a police officer and certainly shouldn't be carrying a gun, but I'm inclined to think she's a symptom of a broken system and not some arrogant self-entitled bitch who can't wait 2 minutes for a coffee and muffin.

The two presenters of this "show" come across as extremely nasty people to me.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 05:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're doing an awful lot of mental gymnastics to defend someone who's acting like a bratty, entitled McMoron. In all likelihood this is how she normally behaves if she doesn't get her high-sodium, processed garbage delivered to her mouth in less than 2 minutes. Good idea to give her a gun and cruiser :up:

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 05:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the guy who throws tantrums when people get close to him while crossing the street. Pretty rich.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 06:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Says the guy who gets mad when no one believes his bullshit street fight stories. Pretty poor.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 06:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You think I get mad about what you think? lol get over yourself, obviously deluded. You can choose to believe or not believe anything I say, I'm ok with that because your opinion means nothing to me.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 07:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yet here you are, day after day. You have nowhere else to go and this forum is everything to you. Don't get so mad bro.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 08:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're so triggered you have to invent reasons for me to be upset. All I have to do is drive by you as you're crossing the street and your reaction will make national news.

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 09:16 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Captain Mazda wrote:
You're doing an awful lot of mental gymnastics to defend someone who's acting like a bratty, entitled McMoron. In all likelihood this is how she normally behaves if she doesn't get her high-sodium, processed garbage delivered to her mouth in less than 2 minutes. Good idea to give her a gun and cruiser :up:

I've seen someone burst into tears because they recieved a coffee that was wrong and I was thinking the same thing. Turns out there was a lot of shit going on that nobody knew about, just like Jerry said about McMuffin above.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 09:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shhh don't spoil his beautiful narrative

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 10:10 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
I've seen someone burst into tears because they recieved a coffee that was wrong and I was thinking the same thing. Turns out there was a lot of shit going on that nobody knew about, just like Jerry said about McMuffin above.

Posting a "leave cops alone!!!" emotional breakdown on social media for the world to see while said cops are out killing people is pretty tone-deaf, selfish, and childish. This is an unstable person who should not have any authority or access to firearms. Could you imagine a gun in the hands of someone as mentally challenged as Kracus? He'd most likely shoot himself in the foot twice, but it's still a pretty scary thought.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 10:15 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So triggered.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 10:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
You're so triggered you have to invent reasons for me to be upset. All I have to do is drive by you as you're crossing the street and your reaction will make national news.

Oh shit I forgot how fun it was to trigger you :olo:

Κracus wrote:
Mazda, you should know I put you on ignore years ago because you've got nothing relevant to say. I won't see your replies to this either.

Never change, you stupid little baby <3

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 06-23-2020 10:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 06-25-2020 01:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

About the monuments...

And an oldie, but goodie...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-07-2020 01:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I bet Memphis is frothing at the mouth
Quote:
In September 2019, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) added the OK sign to its list of hate symbols after it was found to be used by some as a "sincere expression of white supremacy".

Now I'm not sure where this bullshit comes from, but the mental image of Memphis skreee-ing at his computer have me a chuckle.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020 ... nd-warzone

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-07-2020 01:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck me, I forgot about Memphis...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 07-07-2020 02:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So did the human race

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 07-22-2020 10:10 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Portland police no longer allowed to work with federal troops

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/202 ... tests.html

But I'm sure Gramps is right and their presence there is fully warranted and lawful and they're only arresting rioters.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-23-2020 04:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Isn’t this why we have the Second Amendment? Shouldn’t the NRA members be raising arms to stop this tyranny?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.