Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 01:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
xer0s wrote:
Suck his cock :up:

Or just tell him one of your nightclub lead pipe stories...

Do you know the reason I still post on this message board? It's a constant reminder of how much I've changed over the years. There's several other users I can also see that changed over the years like Eraser and doombrain for example. Then there's other people that simply cannot change or will not, like scared, captain spazda, yourself and gwamps... It's sad to see honestly, not because I care but because of the lack of originality. This forum has become uninspiring for the most part but there's still a few people that post here that'll bring something new to the table or something interesting, but not you. You're as boring now as you were 5, 10, 15 years ago... I would probably kill myself if I'd lived a life like yours. Instead, I'll keep on doing what I do while you sit on the sidelines regurgitating the same fucking punch lines over and over again about a joke you're the only one laughing at.

I literally turned my life around and went from a guy doing business in clubs to a professional helping people fix difficult problems in a position most IT people would kill for and I'm still climbing. None of it was luck, I worked for it, earned my certifications and I get to reap the benefits of that hard work.

I forget you exist the moment I log off yet here you are writing essays about how you're really not butthurt or something. I didn't really read it though so I could be wrong. Probably not though.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 03:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Do you know the reason I still post on this message board? It's a constant reminder of how much I've changed over the years. There's several other users I can also see that changed over the years like Eraser and doombrain for example. Then there's other people that simply cannot change or will not, like scared, captain spazda, yourself and gwamps... It's sad to see honestly, not because I care but because of the lack of originality. This forum has become uninspiring for the most part but there's still a few people that post here that'll bring something new to the table or something interesting, but not you. You're as boring now as you were 5, 10, 15 years ago... I would probably kill myself if I'd lived a life like yours. Instead, I'll keep on doing what I do while you sit on the sidelines regurgitating the same fucking punch lines over and over again about a joke you're the only one laughing at.

I literally turned my life around and went from a guy doing business in clubs to a professional helping people fix difficult problems in a position most IT people would kill for and I'm still climbing. None of it was luck, I worked for it, earned my certifications and I get to reap the benefits of that hard work.

I understand why you're a upset with me. You're a bit of a dope and I tell you about it. But at least I'm honest. However, you do make a good point about queeros and baldzduh. They don't offer much outside of their insignificant anger, which clearly stems from an IRL inferiority complex. They also rarely said anything interesting or funny. And no one was more of a no one than dumbos. A true zero indeed. That's why I turned them off long ago. When you think about it, it's funny knowing they have no recourse. :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 05:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps is an inspiration to ppl who have down syndrome...

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 03:24 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

I understand why you're a upset with me. You're a bit of a dope and I tell you about it. But at least I'm honest. However, you do make a good point about queeros and baldzduh. They don't offer much outside of their insignificant anger, which clearly stems from an IRL inferiority complex. They also rarely said anything interesting or funny. And no one was more of a no one than dumbos. A true zero indeed. That's why I turned them off long ago. When you think about it, it's funny knowing they have no recourse. :olo:

I'm not upset with anyone and honestly you're correct, you're not an endlessly repeating tool like Spazda and that other guy who's name I forget, that's how insignificant he is in my mind. I literally can't be bothered to go look up his name. I honestly don't dislike anyone here I just wish they could put a little effort into their reply's... Like cmon man, you can do better than the same old tired jokes you've used a million times already. People who use the same jokes over and over again remind me of kids who get a chuckle out of a joke and then beat it like a dead horse.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 04:47 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i get a chuckle out of a dead horse then beat it like my meat

is this normal?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 05:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I hope Kracus is going to be ok...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 05:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's really trying hard to make it look like he doesn't care, definitely on the verge of a riddla-type meltdown.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 06:14 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I’m just glad he’s made something of himself...

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 07:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard he once helped the biggest coke lord in Miami increase his download speed by 2Mbps and was gifted a stripper and gold-plated Lamborghini as a reward.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 11:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got my custom built center stand today and installed it. Looking good. Ready for the "Back the Blue" ride tomorrow. :cool:

meh...
meh...
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 11:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps views Robocop as an aspirational movie

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 11:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

what a fucking tool ahahaha :olo: :olo: :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 11:59 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

vesp wrote:
Gramps views Robocop as an aspirational movie

lol

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 12:00 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps really is the stereotypical Trump supporter...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yep, that second pic just can't be topped.
Words lost me.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 01:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's pretty bad ass.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 02:06 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if YGP turned out to be a white supremacy racist

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 02:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if YGP turned out to be a white supremacy racist

To say something that stupid, I'd have to say the odds are way better that you're the racist moron.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 03:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:

well duh. he is a Trump voter after all...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 03:23 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've never voted for Trump... But it is sadly amusing that if you don't march in lockstep to the leftist drum you magically become a racist.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 05:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

“The Punisher is a vigilante who employs murder, kidnapping, extortion, coercion, threats of violence, and torture in his campaign against crime.”

Thin blue line punisher for a back the blue ride? Excellent troll *chefs kiss*

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 07:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"The Punisher" is a fictional comic book character that has no bearing on the real world. But it's not surprising how you've chosen to conflate the two.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 08:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
"The Punisher" is a fictional comic book character that has no bearing on the real world. But it's not surprising how you've chosen to conflate the two.

You're the one with the flag conflating two symbols that should have opposite ideologies.

Its not like you're sporting a thin blue line spider man flag, or batman, or any of the other crime fighting comic book characters who don't employ murder, kidnapping, extortion, coercion, threats of violence, and torture in their campaign against crime.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 08:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo: :olo: :olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 08:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gwamps' mirrors are full of greasy smooch stains

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-07-2020 10:30 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I've never voted for Trump... But it is sadly amusing that if you don't march in lockstep to the leftist drum you magically become a racist.

There's a huge neutral area between "walking in lockstep to the leftist drum" and racism. And to be honest, with the developments surrounding the George Floyd/BLM protests and the police's behavior surrounding that, a pro-polixe rally right now feels rather deaf and blind to the issues at hand. That, combined with your choice of imagery in all this puts you closer towards the racist end of the spectrum than the left end of the spectrum.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 12:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
It's pretty bad ass.

Funny way to come out as Alt-right.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 09:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think two semi automatic assault rifles mounted on the back would tie up the look of that bike nicely.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 09:52 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

well this escalated quickly

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 12:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
You're the one with the flag conflating two symbols that should have opposite ideologies.

Its not like you're sporting a thin blue line spider man flag, or batman, or any of the other crime fighting comic book characters who don't employ murder, kidnapping, extortion, coercion, threats of violence, and torture in their campaign against crime.

No, I'm afraid not. I bought a flag that I believe represents my support of patriotic warriors that risk their lives every day walking that thin blue line. You (probably not you) or some CNN think tank has chosen to research the lore of a little known fictional comic book character and conflate the two.

Last edited by YourGrandpa on 08-08-2020 12:30 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 12:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
walking that thin blue line.

Bad choice of words

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 12:30 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
There's a huge neutral area between "walking in lockstep to the leftist drum" and racism. And to be honest, with the developments surrounding the George Floyd/BLM protests and the police's behavior surrounding that, a pro-polixe rally right now feels rather deaf and blind to the issues at hand. That, combined with your choice of imagery in all this puts you closer towards the racist end of the spectrum than the left end of the spectrum.

There is a huge difference and your inability to recognize that indicates you're on the same level as racist morons.

Supporting law enforcement isn't racist. If people can support BLM because black people are being stereotyped and treated unfairly. People should also be able to support law enforcement for the very same reason. Both are happening and both are valid causes. Mistreating one group because of the other is wrong. A notion that is apparently lost on the left and the right.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 01:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pretty sure the proportions of one of those two groups abusing the other is vastly different.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 03:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
No, I'm afraid not. I bought a flag that I believe represents my support of patriotic warriors that risk their lives every day walking that thin blue line. You (probably not you) or some CNN think tank has chosen to research the lore of a little known fictional comic book character and conflate the two.

Multiple movies and a Netflix series for a character that has been in comics since the 70's is far from "little known". Nice try though.

I'm willing accept your excuse that you were too stupid to look into the meaning of a flag you chose to make a statement with. Feel free to educate some of your fellow bootlickers now that you know.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-08-2020 07:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Multiple movies and a Netflix series for a character that has been in comics since the 70's is far from "little known". Nice try though.

I'm willing accept your excuse that you were too stupid to look into the meaning of a flag you chose to make a statement with. Feel free to educate some of your fellow bootlickers now that you know.

Are you still trying to prop up this ludicrous opinion?

Let's work through this shall we?

The Punisher isn't a popular comic book superhero. I'd argue most people know little to nothing about his fictional lore. So any type of direct comparison is assumptive at best. But if you chose to ignore that, does the guy in the gym have a Superman tattoo because he thinks he's the son of Jorel from the planet krypton who can fly around the world reversing time? Does the song Ice Ice baby by Vanilla Ice have the same meaning as Under pressure by Queen? Does Walk This Way by Aerosmith (even though it has the same name with the same band) have have the same meaning when performed with Run DMC? Of course not.
Maybe the JRE can help you out.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.