Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 01-16-2019 11:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 01-17-2019 03:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I read that article more like "everyone is tumbling over themselves to grab a little headline spotlight while they can"

Sanders blaming the Democrats is comedy gold of course.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 01-17-2019 10:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

surgeon62 wrote:
Hamberders...

:olo: :olo: :olo: :tear:

I paid :olo:

This ape's narcissism makes George Costanza look like a saint :olo:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 01-18-2019 04:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Suborning perjury... Looks like he's toast... Next...

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 01-18-2019 10:33 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm frightened for President Pence.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 01-18-2019 03:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

in before the Handmaid's Tale becomes reality

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 01-31-2019 11:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:q2:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-31-2019 04:02 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Remember when people were outraged about a certain female presidential candidate using her own mail server to send sensitive emails?

Good thing they elected this guy instead...

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/30/75599459 ... 7252634820

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 08-31-2019 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The guy is a Putz

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-31-2019 05:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This isn't even the first time this has happened...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-01-2019 12:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yet he is still there, despite everything. His first term nears it’s end and so far he got away with everything.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-01-2019 08:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i like how this thread expired from the exhausting effort of keeping up with Trump's bullshit about seven months ago, but has found a new lease of life with this of all things :|

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 09-03-2019 02:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I’m looking forward to Trump the movie.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-03-2019 03:43 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nah, he'll take the initiative and start his own TV network after he leaves office.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-03-2019 03:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it'll be called 'The Donald', and Quentin Tarantino will come out of retirement to direct

Christian Bale will play Trump

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 09-04-2019 09:53 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol so this moron named the wrong state when warning the people about Dorian, and then tried to cover it up by changing its mapped trajectory using a sharpie. ffs this absolute child of a man.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/ ... recast-map

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 03:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

And the really scary part is we will probably have him for another four years as the President :(

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 05:43 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lars63 wrote:
And the really scary part is we will probably have him for another four years as the President :(

You think so? I occasionally see people saying this, but I wonder how many disillusioned democrats decided to vote for Trump back in 2016 and won't vote for him in 2020 after seeing what an absolute moron he is. I would even expect there are a significant number of moderate republicans who were swept up by Trumps election talk in 2016 but again, have now actually seen what they put in office and will vote against him in preliminaries and possibly even vote for a democrat candidate in the presidential elections of 2020 if Trump is the republican candidate.

To actually vote for Trump in 2020 requires a level of ignorance and stupidity that I just hope not a great deal of people are cursed with. Sure, there will be a significant number of people who are still Trump zealots but isn't that a small minority by now?

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 06:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Never underestimate America's stupidity and gluttony :olo:

The fuct one!
The fuct one!
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 07:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Eraser wrote:
lars63 wrote:

You think so? I occasionally see people saying this, but I wonder how many disillusioned democrats decided to vote for Trump back in 2016 and won't vote for him in 2020 after seeing what an absolute moron he is. I would even expect there are a significant number of moderate republicans who were swept up by Trumps election talk in 2016 but again, have now actually seen what they put in office and will vote against him in preliminaries and possibly even vote for a democrat candidate in the presidential elections of 2020 if Trump is the republican candidate.

To actually vote for Trump in 2020 requires a level of ignorance and stupidity that I just hope not a great deal of people are cursed with. Sure, there will be a significant number of people who are still Trump zealots but isn't that a small minority by now?

We aren't going to get him due to him being elected. He's going to steal this election by any means necessary. He'll likely face prosecution the second he relinquishes power. Him and other GOP bastards have hinted that America owes him two years for the Mueller investigation. They have also hinted at more than two terms.

America's democracy is currently at risk and is being undermined by every Trump appointee.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 07:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

America's never been much of a democratic country. Their leaders are chosen by the military-industrial complex and Israel lobby. Obama was a bit of an anomaly but he was quick to fall in line to gain the favour of the banks, AIPAC, and weapons manufacturers.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 03:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think he will get it just like he did last time, steal it, I think there is enough idiots in this nation that will put him power again and if that happens, I'm not sure about what will happen to the US, I hope your right Raw, that people have actually had enough of the Putz and they get him out of office before he does real damage.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL before he does real damage.

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 09:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have to say, he sure did change the face of America towards the outside world. At least he for us.

When he announced he ran for President, we laughed our asses off. We had only seen him pass on the Apprentice if we were skipping channels and he came across as an absolute moron. When the Republicans nominated him, we laughed even harder. we saw the debates and figured nobody in their right mind would vote for that cheeto, because to us it was clear that nothing but lies were coming out of his mouth. But then he 'won' and for the first time in our lives we started following American politics to understand what was going on and how such a thing could happen.

The longer we spend in /r/politics the more disillusioned by America we became. You have to remember that a lot of Europeans have only seen America growing up through the lens of Hollywood. Now we weren't naive. We had experienced the blatant racism first hand while honeymooning in Florida (my wife is brown), but the depth never fully materialized to us until Trump took power. Same goes for how fucked up your politics, healthcare, justice system, immigration, public schools and transportation are. The whole things comes across as something that's rotten to it's core. What used to look like an utopia (especially to me as an Arnold fan and you know how much he loves America) now seems like a place to avoid.

That's not to shit on Americans themselves. I feel bad for my online friends, but god, what a shit show and what a joke you have become internationally. Even Brexit pales in comparison.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 09-05-2019 11:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Infernis wrote:
I have to say, he sure did change the face of America towards the outside world. At least he for us.

When he announced he ran for President, we laughed our asses off. We had only seen him pass on the Apprentice if we were skipping channels and he came across as an absolute moron. When the Republicans nominated him, we laughed even harder. we saw the debates and figured nobody in their right mind would vote for that cheeto, because to us it was clear that nothing but lies were coming out of his mouth. But then he 'won' and for the first time in our lives we started following American politics to understand what was going on and how such a thing could happen.

Not to compare Trump to Hitler (don't want to Godwin this thing) but I hope that Trump's rise to power is an eye opener for people into understanding how someone like Hitler could've risen to power and do the things he did. Nowadays, people would often say "yea but that won't ever happen again" but lo and behold, here's Trump sitting in office. He ain't no Hitler, but it's not unthinkable that someone like Hitler would come to power again.
I must say I'm glad that the tsunami of right-wing politicians in Europe didn't end up taking power all over Europe (like Geert Wilders in Holland, Marine Lepin in France, Jörg Haider in Austria).

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-06-2019 05:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, UK, Hungary—and until yesterday, Italy—are dominated by the far-right. Their influence is rising in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Greece, and France just to name a few. Most of the countries that don't currently have a far-right party in power instead have neo-liberal centrists paving the way for the populist neo-Nazis in the near future.

The world is well and truly fucked at this point.

Shambolic
Shambolic
PostPosted: 09-06-2019 07:46 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The problem with nationalism is that when one country starts to adopt it and dig in, their neighbours feel threatened, and so they in turn see an upturn in nationalism. It spreads like a virus.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 09-06-2019 02:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

if the right are on the rise then it's because some people lost out to globalisation and were never compensated for that loss

looks like no one wanted to learn to code :|

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-08-2019 07:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What? No words about the Putz and his black marker fiasco? I thought the fine folk of Q3W would be all over this, I guess there is just so much Putz overload its just to much for the senses and we just no longer think about it.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 09-08-2019 07:27 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dude. you even commented on the sharpie post I made.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-08-2019 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's getting senile in his old age.

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 09-09-2019 04:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
dude. you even commented on the sharpie post I made.

Sorry, my bad, I'll go stand in the corner now :(

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 09-09-2019 06:57 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:
He's getting senile in his old age.

Honestly he probably is and putting the stress of running the US on the shoulders of a man like that probably isn't helping things.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 09-09-2019 07:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think Transient was talking about Lars :paranoid:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 09-09-2019 09:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:clownboat:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.