Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 09:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Hundreds of news articles, many from reputable sources and they are all "boogieman stories". :olo:

What do you need, a senior ranking member of the national census bureau to stop by your house and personally jam a fresh copy of the statistical data up your ass?

Here's the real boogieman. It is estimated that 3 to 5% of mail-in ballots go uncounted for various reasons. In 2016 an estimated 23% of voters voted by mail and approximately 138 million votes were counted. This means somewhere between 1 million and 1.7 million votes were not counted. If an estimated 70% vote by mail in 2020 we could potentially "lose" anywhere between 2.9 million and 5 million votes.

Mail-in voting is a bad idea PERIOD.

Now tell us how many people get turned away from the polls from long lines because of lack of polling stations, broken polling machines and other mixups in high population urban areas? Just look at Georgia’s last election. Fact is mail in voting is going to be the only safe and reliable way to let all Americans have the chance to vote even if some go uncounted.

Maybe Trump shouldn’t have put one of his campaign donors in charge of the USPS or maybe now isn’t the time to be cost cutting at a public service that is going to be vital to our democracy in an election year?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 12:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I can't believe people actually argue for mail-in voting. They know the system has drastic flaws that cancels out millions of votes. But they still want to task that same system with 300+% more votes? Why? Why do they want to gamble with the election's outcome? Why would you want to take the chance of millions of voices not being heard? It just doesn't make any sense. And Shart's article adds even more fuel to this soon to be tire fire of an election.

I'm certain that everyone arguing for mail-in voting will be the first in line to point out EVERY flaw and blame EVERYONE but themselves when their candidate loses. This is going to do nothing but increase the divide. Enjoy your shit sandwich.

It's still impossible for both candidates to lose, so I'm not really concerned how either one wins.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 12:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs every other democracy can run an election but super big dick America can't without there being a controversy every fucking time

you've had 244 years to master this, fatty mcfucknuggets :|

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 03:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is America great again yet Gwamps? How many years more does Trump need to do it? Are we close yet?

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 04:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Mail-in voting has certainly happened for years, but on a much smaller scale. And even on that smaller scale millions never get delivered, returned or counted.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ons-report

OMFG you idiot of idiots. :olo:

I decided to actually look into your sources to see if there was any validity to your claim, but I stopped after the first one. First of all, The Washington Examiner's source for that claim about 'missing' ballots was Breitbart. Red flag number one. Their source was Public Interest Legal Foundation, which is a conservative legal group that's been suing the government since 2012 to restrict voting for disenfranchised groups, and they want to overturn the Voting Rights Act. Red flag number 2. Snopes has debunked the 'missing' claim; they were non-returned ballots, they didn't mysteriously go missing. You can't say a ballot is missing if the person who got it just decided they didn't want to vote. A lot of those ballots were sent out automatically, or people requested absentee ballots and then decided to vote in person. You should really do a little research, you just end up embarrassing yourself over and over again with this debunkable nonsense. :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 05:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah I noticed that too, but didn’t say anything because it’s pointless to argue with this idiot. The ballets weren’t lost after they were cast and sent in. They were “lost” before they even made it to the voter to be filled out. The voters likely were forced to go vote at the polls because their ballets never arrived by mail...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 07-31-2020 07:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Remember when Trump formed the voter fraud commission after the election to find the millions votes that were cast by illegals? lol

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-01-2020 09:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol?.. fuck u

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-01-2020 04:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Leftists sticking their head in the sand. :olo:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-01-2020 08:25 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-01-2020 09:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-02-2020 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Gramps gets arrested...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-02-2020 02:12 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Today was the day Trump told Wallace he would announce his big obamacare replacement. Guess he decided to golf instead?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-02-2020 03:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Gramps gets arrested...

That looks like one of your inbred relatives. Which side of the family is that shithead on?

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-02-2020 04:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, a real winner right there.

I love how now every other person knows Brazilian jujitsu...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 12:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What a fucking trainwreck, especially his desperate charts. :rolleyes:

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 12:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

good news gwamps!

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 04:48 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 05:01 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Transient wrote:

What a fucking trainwreck, especially his desperate charts. :rolleyes:

On Coronavirus:

"Those people that really understand it, the... they really understand it, they said it's incredible, the job we've done!" (04:48)

"They are dying. That's true. And you ha... it is what it is." (07:24)

"And you know, there are those that say you can test too much, you do know that." -Who says that?- "Oh, just read the manuals, read the books." (09:59)

"Jonathan, we weren't even... we didn't even have a test. When I took over, we didn't even have a test. Now in all fairness... [...] there was no test for this. We didn't have a test, because there was no test." (12:10)

"You know... it's called science and all of a sudden something's better." (12:30)

"You test, some kid has even just a little runny nose, it's a case." (12:42)

"Well, right here... United States is lowest... in... numerous categories. We're lower than... the world." (13:26)Pause at 13:36 for reaction pic to that one.

"Uuuuh... I... I won't get into that, because we have a very good relationship with the country, but you don't know that." (14:32)

"Here is one right here. United States. You take the number of cases, now look. We're last... meaning we're first. We have the best." (14:40)

"Because we've done more tests, we have more cases." (16:21)

On Russian bounties:

"I think a lot of people. Uh... if you look at some of the wonderful folks from the bush administration - some of 'em not any friends of mine - were saying that it's a fake issue. But a lot of people said it's a fake issue." (16:50)

"I have never discussed it with him, no. I would. I have no problem with it." (17:14)

"I read a lot. You know, I read a lot. They like to say I read a lot. I comprehend extraordinarily well. Probably better than anybody that you've interviewed in a long time. Ah... I read a lot." (17:57)

"The world is a very... ah... angry place, if you look all over the world." (18:24)

"Well, it's a di... I'm just saying, yes. We - yes - no, no, I'm just saying we did that, too." (19:17)(On supplying weapons to the Taliban.)

"Let me just tell you about Russia. Russia... used to be a thing called the Soviet Union. Because of Afghanistan, they went bankrupt, they became Russia. Just so you do understand, okay? The last thing that Russia wants to do is to get too much involved with Afghanistan, they tried that once it didn't work out too well." (19:51)

On mail-in voting:

"So we have a new phenomenon, it's called in... it's called mail-in voting." (23:05)

On protests in Portland:

"Our law enforcement. If we didn't have people at our courthouse. And there's strong, tough people and they don't want... they... they try and be very good, believe me. But if we didn't have people there, you would have your federal courthouse, six-hundred-million-dollar building, you would have that thing burned to the ground." (27:33)

"Now, do you know why they're unmarked?" - Why? - "Because these, uh... terrorists, these antifa people, these people that are anarchists and agitators, when they see the name on a uniform of a s... of a person, of a policeman, a law-enforcement person, they find out where that person lives and then they go and they scare the hell out of the person's family. And so... they do it for that reason, it's just common sense, there's nothing secret about this." (28:27)

"No, I think that actually the... I think antifa should be investigated, not the law-enforcement." (29:52)

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 09:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

holy shit what a a gibbering idiot

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 09:39 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He's right, Europe IS a big thing

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 08:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I got a big thang for u... Funboy...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 09:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Real edgy. :up:

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 11:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

So, there's the narcissistic clown, or the guy with dementia furthering USA towards Weimar 2.0 or the fall of Rome.. Also, rent is now due for 30% of Americans that have no pay.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-05-2020 11:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

-Dash- wrote:
So, there's the narcissistic clown, or the guy with dementia furthering USA towards Weimar 2.0 or the fall of Rome...

This is clever, because both are references to Donald Trump

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 12:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that's the scary part: it's mentally confused old rapey fuck vs mentally confused old rapey fuck to fill the most powerful office in the world

it's like the gene pool looked at America and went "nice country you have there, be a shame if anything were to happen to it"

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 03:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It just clearly spells out how corrupt our political system is when the best you can give the American people is this...

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 03:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Are you going to be voting for Trump, Gwamps?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 03:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yes... It's that bad.

I should qualify that by saying, if something better doesn't come along.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 05:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Moron alert^^^...

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

https://kotaku.com/president-trump-now- ... 1844642636
Quote:
US President Donald Drumpf’s attacks on TikTok escalated wildly today, after he signed an Executive Order that not only seeks to prevent Americans from doing business with ByteDance (TikTok’s parent company), but also targets Tencent, the Chinese giant that among other things owns Riot (League of Legends), along with partial stakes in everyone from Ubisoft to Epic Games to Paradox.

:offended:

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 09:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

As ridiculous as that is, I can't help but have a smirk when I imagine all those bratty kids crying their eyes out because there's no more Fortnite.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 09:57 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Yes... It's that bad.

I don't immediately disagree with your point about Biden not being the greatest choice for the presidency, but given the options, I'm still not sure how you can conclude that the alternative (Trump) is somehow better.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 10:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 08-06-2020 10:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Yes... It's that bad.

Nothing's stopping you from writing in Tucker Carlson's name. :up:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.