Is world war 3 happening or not?

Open discussion about any topic, as long as you abide by the rules of course!
Eraser

Re: Is world war 3 happening or not?

Post by Eraser »

My 988 referral was kind of a joke but actually maybe it wasn't :dts:
Eraser

Post by Eraser »

What worries me most is that this guy's voice of reason on here de facto turns out to be Kracus
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

It's time to face the facts that I'm fairly reasonable.
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

We currently live in a state of 'happy face fascism.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHn9AWYU0Hg

Where millions of people are going to be dying on a regular basis and the worst thing you could ever do is be upset about it. If you smile and pretend it isn't happening you might be spared.
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

So buy bitcoin.
MKJ

Post by MKJ »

Transient wrote:I really hope Q3W doesn't end up on the evening news after some mass shooter has their online presence traced back here.... :paranoid:
We had the likes of Horka and Strangler here. This dude ain't shit
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

Bro Hitler was a coping retard that started the Africa campaign to kill all the blacks that Eva let run a train on her when she was there to hide the embarrassment after he checked her Instagram.

"Photographer." Yeah, right.

He never would have invaded Poland if he knew that all women are hoes. What he also didn't understand is that she'd already hidden the bodies. That's why they're called bodies.
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

You guys don't get it. I exercise restraint when dating and don't fuck every woman that gives me attention or I'd have a bodycount of like..70 by now. But if you tell women to exercise restraint they want to put the Secret Service on your ass and you have to say something like 'gas whitey' to get them to leave you alone. I had a female roommate throw sex at me recently. I ignored her because I won't sleep with a woman I'm taking money from because she could be vulnerable. She gets pissed and accusing me of doing something. Ugly guys don't understand how women are sex pests because women ignore you. She exercises no restraint, because despite being a 3 in terms of looks that many men would happily date she only hooks up with guys that are 6'3. MOST women would hook up with a guy that tall. I'm that tall. So women are sometimes sex pests. But most women wouldn't sleep with a guy that's 5'2.

We have a real problem of extreme isolation and desperation that's only going to get worse as the economy gets worse. Mass shootings are going to get worse. Robberies, killings, racism. Meanwhile social rights are being stretched as far as they possibly can. You look at this guy Andrew Tate that was arrested for 'sex trafficking' and all of his victims are wealthy 10's that are basically constantly telling people they don't want to be rescued.

They don't want to be rescued because they're hoes. Many women are like that to one degree or another. The guys that never have hetero women giving them attention don't understand because most women are sex pests when you're alone with them. They're not beautiful precious flowers that need to be rescued.

Hitler didn't understand how the world worked so he invaded Poland. Mario doesn't understand that Princess Peach isn't stuck in Bowser's castle. Bowser's castle is stuck in princess peach. Zelda doesn't want to be saved, bro. She just really likes BBC.

And because this notion that they need to be rescued is being stretched as far as it can be at a time where economic situations may become catstrophic the notion that anyone has rights might completely vanish. Every major political theory you can think of is comprised of an economic and social component and you can only stretch one of either so far before you rubber band radically in another direction is what I'm saying.

Societies where there is isolation everywhere, complete disorder, and people constantly trying establish order are the ones I think are more prone to collapse as people destroy one another, no? So you're worried about me being a mass shooter, and I'm like, I'm not. But everyone is going to have the mentality that makes them common.

I don't literally think we're going to war and getting AIDs. Those were what we used to call 'jokes.' Anyway, forget about it. I'm realizing nobody has any idea what's going to happen. Just definitely don't talk about those building-sized dominoes that are falling in plain sight. That's when they kill you. LOL.
Eraser

Post by Eraser »

Ganemi, unless this is some sort of weird troll, you might want to consider seeking psychological help. I don't say this as a diss. The things you say are wildly abnormal and, frankly, unacceptable. If you seriously believe the things you say then you're well overdue for a conversation with professional help.
vesp

Post by vesp »

"all women are hoes" incel stuff coupled with armageddon tendencies. Not the best youtube holes to be going down I'm afraid.

Honestly, can't agree with Eraser more here mate - you are saying you are worried about isolation everywhere, it really sounds you like you are feeling isolated yourself.
Please try and connect with something local - family, friends, a hobby group, anything at all. Life is all about your connections and I think you realise this with the stuff that is concerning you, but you need to start with yourself and your "locality".
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

I'd bet good money this dude is on some fbi list.
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

-
Last edited by Ganemi on Mon May 08, 2023 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transient

Post by Transient »

MKJ wrote:
Transient wrote:I really hope Q3W doesn't end up on the evening news after some mass shooter has their online presence traced back here.... :paranoid:
We had the likes of Horka and Strangler here. This dude ain't shit
It seems to take less and less to set people off these days, though. :(
Whiskey 7

Post by Whiskey 7 »

This from OP
Ganemi wrote:................. It doesn't really matter.
I ask myself, did I take the blue or the red pill?
[color=#FFBF00]Physicist [/color][color=#FF4000]of[/color] [color=#0000FF]Q3W[/color]
seremtan

Post by seremtan »

Ganemi wrote:Hitler didn't understand how the world worked so he invaded Poland. Mario doesn't understand that Princess Peach isn't stuck in Bowser's castle. Bowser's castle is stuck in princess peach. Zelda doesn't want to be saved, bro. She just really likes BBC.
wtf :olo:
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

Ganemi wrote:I said mean things about Trump so I'm not on the list anymore, thank god.

Forget about it. Predatory behavior tends to manifest in women that are highly promiscuous. That's all.

Most of our problems are economic. They weren't caused by women, but they could reverse them. It doesn't really matter.
Pull your head out of your ass buddy.
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

Sorry. I think I'm putting too many thoughts and jokes out there at the same time to have a conversation about what I want to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06vLTRZNKM

Whether or not people think grown adults that by every metric appear to be consenting to a dynamic that we understand is extremely common for women to want, especially amidst an economic collapse and the infinite stretching of social liberties cause other questions to arise, like when does childhood and adulthood end and what's the difference?

It's being stretched so far that we're starting to see conversations crop up about whether or not childhood ends. And it certainly does.

Many people are basically screaming that childhood lasts forever. And that scares the shit out of me.

I'm starting to think people don't take rape and sex trafficking seriously at all.
seremtan

Post by seremtan »

under capitalism, childhood ends when you become economically active, so when 99% of jobs are automated and almost everyone is living off of UBIbux there'll be a lot of old children around
Κracus

Post by Κracus »

That guy needs professional help and I'm skeptical using reason or logic is going to help guide him in the right direction. I think he'd be better off getting full on amnesia and starting from scratch.
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fjP1yqP7I

All of these ladies boyfriends are on bestgore.com, the YNC, or Ogrish catching a drone-borne grenade between the teeth after kissing her picture and sprinting out of a trench. "Tally-ho, boys." *POP*

Your GF sigh deeply, shrug and start scrolling Tinder after you die in WWIII.

Rotfl.
Captain

Post by Captain »

How did you and memphis miss each other? You both could've finally gotten your angry little peepees touched :olo:
Ganemi

Post by Ganemi »

These are just jokes. Relax, guys. Women have the power to improve a lot of things in society, but they choose not to.
Transient

Post by Transient »

You really don't like women, do you?
Eraser

Post by Eraser »

Clear sign of being incredibly insecure about himself.
Pext

Post by Pext »

lol wtf. what a clown.

maybe jordan peterson is an angle that works to get you back on track? from what i've heard you incel/x-pill guys like him for some reason

from what i've gathered JP is saying a few good things (next to piles of BS). one is that truth needs to serve you. and it seems you've choosen a few "truths" that are not in your best interest.