Mind blowing!  5%  [ 1 ]
It changed my life forever!  5%  [ 1 ]
I hope season 5 brings more of the same!  0%  [ 0 ]
Festering pile of kracus poo!  11%  [ 2 ]
Duke's retarded brother was more entertaining!  33%  [ 6 ]
Simply contemptible... /me shakes head  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 18
Topic Starter Topic: Rate Season 4

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:54 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:56 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

get over it and fuck off.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I personally prefered Season 2.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 02:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

season 1 was the best, but only because things actually happened (because of me) and the concept was vaguely original

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 03:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We're on season 6 you fucking spastics.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 03:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Hardcore fan.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 03:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Perhaps they should just do as Adobe did and call this one Season CS.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It does help if you tell people what you are talking about. Season 4 of what?

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19: season 5 baby :icon19:

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:18 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

UniKorn wrote:
It does help if you tell people what you are talking about. Season 4 of what?

the hottest show in town mate :icon19: this forum revolves around my awesomeness :icon19:

eminent
eminent
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I was very disappointed, not enogh guest apparences and it was pretty much the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, well you get the point.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:41 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

inphlict wrote:
I was very disappointed, not enogh guest apparences and it was pretty much the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, well you get the point.

Yes, you are a cunt.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 09:19 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

They owned you so fucking bad all you can do now is try to swing from their asshair.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 09:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:icon19:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:28 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
seremtan wrote:

They owned you so fucking bad all you can do now is try to swing from their asshair.

Cock, actually. The asshair was too matted to fit the swing in. Better anal hygiene would have saved the day though.

Oh, and stop snivelling you colossal vadge. You and Douchebrain and raw cry enough tears to refloat the fucking Titanic.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 10:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Sittin...

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 01:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

seremtan wrote:

Cock, actually. The asshair was too matted to fit the swing in. Better anal hygiene would have saved the day though.

Oh, and stop snivelling you colossal vadge. You and Douchebrain and raw cry enough tears to refloat the fucking Titanic.

And now you have to steal their piss-weak material as well. Sad.

PostPosted: 02-09-2005 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

jesus christ wheezys got 50 posts already :icon19: hes really nerding up a storm :icon19: what a lifeless nergin :icon19:

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 04:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Testoclesius wrote:
jesus christ wheezys got 50 posts already :icon19: hes really nerding up a storm :icon19: what a lifeless nergin :icon19:

I know, so few posts, fantastic, isnt it!

I'm sure you'll catch up soon :icon19:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 04:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
seremtan wrote:

And now you have to steal their piss-weak material as well. Sad.

:lol:

I stand corrected. You're more of a whimperer.

Go whimper up something that isn't wetter than a fish's wet bits, blubber boy.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | The Void

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.