Quake3World.com Forums
     Level Editing & Modeling
        First post!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: First post!

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:20 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*awaits q3 source code release* :paranoid:

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 06:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

was taking a bit eh...supposed to be out by end of dec, but then some company sourced the engine (why?) ;)

The voices in your head
The voices in your head
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 09:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oblivi0.on wrote:
was taking a bit eh...supposed to be out by end of dec, but then some company sourced the engine (why?) ;)

Which company?

oblivion
oblivion
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 10:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

havent a clue.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 11:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How do I shot grapple hook?

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I wonder what silly fucker will develop a game that looks just like DOOM 3 with the Q3 source code......

Which has great multiplayer netcode, cars, and vast outdoor capabilities. :)

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Tormentius wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:

Which company?

Carmack intentionally did not mention the name.

Old Skool'
Old Skool'
PostPosted: 02-09-2005 05:25 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Someone should bring back Diablo, Timbo, JazzD etc to give this forum some moderators ;)

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 02-10-2005 04:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

mjrpes wrote:
Tormentius wrote:
Oblivi0.on wrote:

Which company?

Carmack intentionally did not mention the name.

yup, i would imagine there would be all kinds of contractual agreements against the disclosure of this sort of information (apart from the fact that it's just not a very nice thing to do)

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 01:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Woooohooooo!!
Welcome Back Quake3World Forums :)
Thought I'll never see this forum online again.
What Happened ?
One day I entered the Q3W forums and they where offline. couldn't find any reasons.
Have Fun!
Bandit.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-13-2005 02:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good to see this place is back up. I couldn't stop clicking that damn bookmark.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Level Editing & Modeling

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.