Quake3World.com Forums
     Quake 4 Discussion
        well, it had to happen

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: well, it had to happen

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 12:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i just got accused of using a bot :olo: it happened to me before in q3 but never in q4.. happened sooner than i expected, i mean, youd think a bot has to be out before people would accuse people of using them right? :D

i was creaming this guy in tourney on the fragging yard, it wasnt even funny. he managed to get 1 hit in, with a stray grenade. his whines went from "wtf?" to "thats bs!" to "oh, so aimbot, or what?". and he didnt even say it after a great frag or anything.. i just predicted where he'd go and shot a rocket that way. he would eat it and thats it.

he didnt whine when i did an awesome move though - from the plasma, i shot a grenade via the bouncepad into the grenadelauncher booth. the explosion threw him out of the window over the YA and I railed him mid air. i wish i had a demo, it was great :icon32:

so anyways. how was your q4 today? :)

no u
no u
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 02:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ive spec'd a few tourney games on our official server and wow, some people are suprisingly expert at Q4 1v1 already.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 02:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I played a tourney game last night, and lost whatever-to-zip. Didn't get a single frag. But I know I suck. :/

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 03:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:

so anyways. how was your q4 today? :)

I didn't do any 1v1 today, but I won this DM. Only cos our very own Jen was AFK :icon26: Like my clan name?

http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/shot00004.jpg

visual prowess
visual prowess
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 03:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

7 fps?

I nose it!
I nose it!
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 03:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No idea. Only on that screen though. Mind you, I was only getting around 25fps during the game.

bling bling
bling bling
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 03:59 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i joined a DM server and there was a guy that was full of himself. he was the number 1 player on the server till i joined. he didn't win a single match after that. every time i'd kill him or spawn rape him he'd be like, "wtf" "oh thats bs" "oh really..." like a little bitch. i actually did a humiliation on him during a warmup and he just about lost all his marbles. good times. good times.

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 04:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, MKJ, write a straight line of code and I believe you.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 04:39 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

var diego = "homo"

ofcourse thats not really a straight line of code, but it still stands

Last edited by MKJ on 10-29-2005 03:18 AM, edited 1 time in total.

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 04:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

var MKJ = "MKJ";

fucking0wned++;

i'm gorgeous!
i'm gorgeous!
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 04:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

p.s.: negertolly my ass++;

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 05:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

people was whining about me cheating on second day of source´s beta. lol

NOT OK
NOT OK
PostPosted: 10-28-2005 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

/troll No one cares about cs.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 10-29-2005 03:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

diego wrote:
p.s.: negertolly my ass++;

you know negertolly means blackcock right? :olo:

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 10-29-2005 07:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

MKJ wrote:
he didnt whine when i did an awesome move though - from the plasma, i shot a grenade via the bouncepad into the grenadelauncher booth. the explosion threw him out of the window over the YA and I railed him mid air. i wish i had a demo, it was great :icon32:
Hehe, n1. :icon26:

guru
guru
PostPosted: 10-29-2005 08:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Grandpa Stu wrote:
i joined a DM server and there was a guy that was full of himself. he was the number 1 player on the server till i joined. he didn't win a single match after that. every time i'd kill him or spawn rape him he'd be like, "wtf" "oh thats bs" "oh really..." like a little bitch. i actually did a humiliation on him during a warmup and he just about lost all his marbles. good times. good times.

I had the exact same thing happen. This guy had the term "lol...right" bound to a key, and would hit it every time I killed him.

Nothing is better than making one of those types quit a server.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 01-15-2010 09:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LOL. Anyone know where that diego fella wound up after all these years?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Quake 4 Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.