Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Respect for anyone who can do this:

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Respect for anyone who can do this:

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Since the question is bound to be asked, "Why did you have a razor in the tub, and who the fuck takes a bath instead of a shower?" The answer is, "I was trimming the around the tree."

I was using a cheap disposable BIC razor, as seen here: Image

For one reason or another, I threw the razor down into the water, and noticed it's irrepressible buoyancy. The light weight and construction of the razor, along with the hollow structure of the main mass allow it to displace water almost instantaneously, therefor it simply does not sink.

I picked the razor back up, amazed at what I saw; such a simplistic thing to be in wonder of, and threw it down again into the water with more force. Still, it didn't go more than a few inches into the water before resting on the surface. I tried several times at full force, and for your reference I've thrown 80-90MPH pitches with a baseball at a state fair when I was twelve and didn't have the massive muscles which I currently flex to impress the females daily. Pop pop pop, don't get too close, the bicep will smack you. I imagine if I stood up and threw the razor into the tub, it could hit the bottom.

My challenge to you is, run a tub of water, and make sure it's all the way to the top (with you in it, of course) and take a disposable BIC razor and throw it into the water and try to get it to hit the bottom. Unless there is some trick where you flick your wrist while you throw it, I'm guessing that it'll take at least ten tries for you to accomplish this task.

Love,
rep

fuckass
fuckass
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:54 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:(

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Harder than it seems, isn't it?

I can pick up Kn0wFuRy with one muscle (I won't name which) but such a light weight thing as a razor is nearly impossible to dunk all the way to the bottom [of the water].

Kn0wFuRy, I've been stretching and working with weights lately. I think I'll be able to pick you up with it without breaking any of the ligaments fairly soon. It'll be impressive and hot.

Last edited by rep on 02-08-2005 01:58 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

such a long post

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think I got dumber reading this thread.

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
I think I got dumber reading this thread.

whoah, you into minus numbers now?

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:
Since the question is bound to be asked, "Why did you have a razor in the tub, and who the fuck takes a bath instead of a shower?" The answer is, "I was trimming the around the tree."

I was using a cheap disposable BIC razor, as seen here: Image

For one reason or another, I threw the razor down into the water, and noticed it's irrepressible buoyancy. The light weight and construction of the razor, along with the hollow structure of the main mass allow it to displace water almost instantaneously, therefor it simply does not sink.

I picked the razor back up, amazed at what I saw; such a simplistic thing to be in wonder of, and threw it down again into the water with more force. Still, it didn't go more than a few inches into the water before resting on the surface. I tried several times at full force, and for your reference I've thrown 80-90MPH pitches with a baseball at a state fair when I was twelve and didn't have the massive muscles which I currently flex to impress the females daily. Pop pop pop, don't get too close, the bicep will smack you. I imagine if I stood up and threw the razor into the tub, it could hit the bottom.

My challenge to you is, run a tub of water, and make sure it's all the way to the top (with you in it, of course) and take a disposable BIC razor and throw it into the water and try to get it to hit the bottom. Unless there is some trick where you flick your wrist while you throw it, I'm guessing that it'll take at least ten tries for you to accomplish this task.

Love,
rep

Oh btw, mr 90mph 12 year old pitcher you might want to read this

http://www.infosprts.com/baseball/arch/1464.htm

That's about really GOOD 12 year old pitchers trying out for teams that are pretty competitive and the fastest 12 year old pitcher they ever saw pitched in the 70mph range. Oh and he happened to be 6'2" and 165lbs.

Now would you like to just admit you're full of shit or should I just continue discrediting everything you say.

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

rep wrote:

I can pick up Kn0wFuRy with one muscle (I won't name which) but such a light weight thing as a razor is nearly impossible to dunk all the way to the bottom [of the water].

Kn0wFuRy, I've been stretching and working with weights lately. I think I'll be able to pick you up with it without breaking any of the ligaments fairly soon. It'll be impressive and hot.
:paranoid:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
you actually read what he says?
Heya, Memph

Are we sorted? :D

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:

Reading rep's posts is like staring at an accident scene when you drive by. You know you shouldn't but you can't help yourself. On one hand is morbid curiosity, on rep's side it's curiosity to see how retarded this fucking loser really is.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Memphis wrote:
Heya, Memph

whats going on here then... uh uh?

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

12 year old hitting anywhere above the 70 - 75 mph range will get you a lot further than the state fair and posting at a q3w board a few years later. Fastest that I have ever hit was 86mph at the World Series in SC. few years back. (The fastest throw was 90mph flat) That is when we all where around 15 - 17. Good going once again sir rep. :icon27:

Curiouser and Curiouser
Curiouser and Curiouser
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
Kn0wFuRy wrote:
Memphis wrote:
Heya, Memph

whats going on here then... uh uh?
Well, hello : )

(I have to tease Memph with that word "sorted".)

*grin*

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

hmmm

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kn0wFuRy wrote:
rep wrote:

:paranoid:

OH OH OH, NO... You took that the wrong way, sweety. I wasn't talking about my arms or legs.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 02:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bork[e] wrote:
12 year old hitting anywhere above the 70 - 75 mph range will get you a lot further than the state fair and posting at a q3w board a few years later. Fastest that I have ever hit was 86mph at the World Series in SC. few years back. (The fastest throw was 90mph flat) That is when we all where around 15 - 17. Good going once again sir rep. :icon27:

Okay, well I don't know of the scientific accuracy of the state fair radar game. I just know that it was pretty damned fast, and it would break your face into a million pieces of it hit you.

Edit: Hey Borkie, go try that out in the tub. Watch the razor own you.

:icon29:

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're so full of shit man, you have probably only ever thrown a baseball twice in your life. And both missed wherever you were aiming for.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

^ :icon19: Kracus! HAHAHA.

Get in the tub, dickteeth.

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whatever fool, you couldn't convince me you know how to do ANYTHING right. I mean everything I've EVER heard from you has always been a straight out lie, and with enough picking at it is always easy to disprove cause your lies are so outrageous you would have to be a pro athlete, a navy seal and a l337 computer haxor to do any of the shit you claim you can do and beleive me you are far too fucking stupid to be any of the above. The sad part is you'll never know it.

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i loev the intensity kracus

Who's that man, Mommy?
Who's that man, Mommy?
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 03:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pext wrote:
once testo surpasses his postcount, i'm sure rep will reduce the spam and continue with his unnecessary, long posts

it happened earlier then i expected

Risen From The Ashes
Risen From The Ashes
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I only use a quality Mach3 razor, i'd rather keep half my face :clownboat:

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pho wrote:
I only use a quality Mach3 razor, i'd rather keep half my face :clownboat:

:up:

in 10 yrs i can guarantee a 10 blade razor where a shaving cut will need having your face re attached ;)

but nah, mach3 is the dogs bollocks

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We're not talking about faces here, folks.

My sack is in pristine condition, but I'm not going to use a $20 razor on it, and then use that around my lips. Gimme a break.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

tight ass

i wouldnt put anything below grade A near my dangly bits, probaly why i dont give it a mohawk once a month

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

could care less if a razor floats

The Borked One
The Borked One
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

denzii wrote:
could care less if a razor floats

indeed, simply never that bored.

as for the whole grade 'A' razor talk, I awlays thought that the good one goes for down stairs, and the cheap one goes up top. Just me I guess. :shrug:

PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck you guys I use a clipper, ain't no blade going near my nuts.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

OMG I agree with Kracus. :icon28:

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It's okay, it won't hurt.

I'm sure you could take care of your business with one stroke. :icon19: :icon19: :icon19:

On a serious note, just be careful around the raphe.

Edit: Check out what I found when I did an image search for 'choad' and 'chode' Image

Comedy platinum.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think it's stupid to go anywhere near my wrinkled sack with an open razor blade. Call me paranoid, whatever. I've taken a lot of risks in my life, but ain't NOTHING happening to my junk!

rep
rep
PostPosted: 02-08-2005 04:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You need to learn a little more about anatomy then. There is quite a bit of padding between the outer layers of skin on the scrotum and your testes. It would be fairly difficult for you to cut through and also have such a large laceration that one of them would flop out.

I've gotten little cuts once or twice. They're never any worse than cuts you get shaving your face... Usually they're much less serious.

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 11:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bump

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 11:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
You're bumping this shit thread? Please get bant. :(

rep
rep
PostPosted: 03-15-2005 11:49 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Quit spamming, R00k.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.