Quake3World.com Forums
     Technology & Troubleshooting
        upgrading

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: upgrading

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 02:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Im thinking of upgrading my video card, currently gtx 570 hd, to a gtx 760; do you guys think its worth it to drop $200+ on a good working card

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 10-22-2013 03:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wait till the 780Ti comes out mid November

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 06:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I don't think there is that big of a difference between those two cards, at least not what I would consider $200 worth. Unless there is something wrong with the old card or it under-performs at something specific you want to do with it, I would just stick with it.

Mercenary
Mercenary
PostPosted: 10-23-2013 07:07 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thanks!

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | Technology & Troubleshooting

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.