Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Q3W member most likely to go on a killing spree?...

Post new topicThis topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: Q3W member most likely to go on a killing spree?...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
And I didn't buy a hummer because the sales man said it is a good 4x4.

I bought one because I wanted it and it fit my needs at the time. It's nice to be able to do that.

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Is it? Tell us more...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It reminded him of his head and thought it'd fit perfectly

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Shooting spree...it's bubbling.

Quit threatening and do it, pussy.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:45 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

gky`s neuroticism, lawl`s obsession, ygp/chunk intellect, kracus`s delusions, shafts loneliness.. when your powers combine...

now that would be a serial killer that would top high scores

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 05:47 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Intellect?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 06:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We could use gwamps skull to knock doors down :up:

I think thats what he meant. I liked the idea so much I began work on the Gwamps action figurine

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-18-2013 09:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

dubz wrote:
gky`s neuroticism, lawl`s obsession, ygp/chunk intellect, kracus`s delusions, shafts loneliness.. when your powers combine...

now that would be a serial killer that would top high scores

Nerds trying way too hard.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 06:44 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
I didn't say more people were killed by toasters than firearms.
Comparing things that kill people makes them comparable.
Weapons and Firearms are not the same thing.
My point was a sarcastic example that pointed out the stupidity of banning something because it kills people.

Maybe if you didn't take the internet so seriously and get upset over every literal interpretation, you may find it easier to identify the sarcasm.

You're the only one short-sighted and stupid enough to think that an argument can be made in sarcastically saying anything ever created that has killed someone should be banned. Toasters, which are designed for toasting bread, kill 0.0000001% of the amount of people that guns kill, which are designed for killing people. Such a ridiculous comparison only shows how weak your argument is.

Also your head is massive.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 07:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did anyone pick gwamps for the killing spree?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 08:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah...some fagg0t.

Oh wait...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 08:34 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Shouldn't you be chomping on xeros dick for a beta invite ?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 08:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
You're the only one short-sighted and stupid enough to think that an argument can be made in sarcastically saying anything ever created that has killed someone should be banned. Toasters, which are designed for toasting bread, kill 0.0000001% of the amount of people that guns kill, which are designed for killing people. Such a ridiculous comparison only shows how weak your argument is.

Also your head is massive.

Sarcasm is sarcasm. Of course everything that kills shouldn't be banned. That's my entire point. Guns, like any great advancement were a refinement of invention. And like any great invention, guns serve multiple purposes. If fact they serve a more diverse purpose than most inventions that "kill" people.

1) Guns are used for hunting food.
2) Guns are used for recreational shooting.
3) Guns are used for competition shooting.
4) Guns are used for self defense.
5) Guns are collected for monetary gain.

Cars that were clearly designed to get people from point A to B kill way more people than guns. Alcohol, primarily designed for medicinal purposes kills more people than guns. Neither of which have the variety of use as a firearm and still remain unbanned. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for better regulation of firearms. I don't think they should be passed out like candy to every moron who wants one. I think there should be stricter regulations for attaining firearms. But I'm not for "banning" anything.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 09:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

In other words:

1) Killing animals
2) Killing practice with fat people
3) Killing practice with fatter people
4) Killing people
5) Collected by fat people with killing fantasies

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 09:40 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
Sarcasm is sarcasm. Of course everything that kills shouldn't be banned. That's my entire point. Guns, like any great advancement were a refinement of invention. And like any great invention, guns serve multiple purposes. If fact they serve a more diverse purpose than most inventions that "kill" people.

Cars that were clearly designed to get people from point A to B kill way more people than guns. Alcohol, primarily designed for medicinal purposes kills more people than guns. Neither of which have the variety of use as a firearm and still remain unbanned. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for better regulation of firearms. I don't think they should be passed out like candy to every moron who wants one. I think there should be stricter regulations for attaining firearms. But I'm not for "banning" anything.

None of your examples were designed primarily for killing people other than guns.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 09:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

None of my examples sever more viable purposes than guns either. And they kill more people.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 10:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Irrelevant. Using a gun for an alternate purpose doesn't somehow magically negate the purpose that it was primarily designed for: killing.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 11-19-2013 10:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I dunno what you guys are talking about, I routinely use my tank to crush walnuts. That's what they're for, right?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 07:44 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
Irrelevant. Using a gun for an alternate purpose doesn't somehow magically negate the purpose that it was primarily designed for: killing.

So we can ignore the fact that cars and alcohol kill a substantially greater amount of people because they were primarily designed for something else, never factoring in how many people actually use cars/alcohol verses how many people misuse them and cause injury or death.

Sounds perfectly logical.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 08:09 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm almost insulted they chose you over me. Almost.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 08:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You need to be fully licenced to drive a vehicle and injure someone in an accident and you don't use or buy a car for protection. You also have different categories, you can't dive into a JCB cos you own a scooter and even though death rates are dropping sharply no one complains about any new rules the car manufactures are forced to adhere too :dork: . Wanna talk murder rate for guns VS cars ?, I can hazard a guess on who will win even taking into account the bias stats because of fucked up laws such as the 'stand and fight' ? that allows lawful murder :up:

Even though guns are more common than cars in Yankland n all they're only owned by 33%ish of households (according to stats on prev page), so gun owners are far less common than car owners yet still contribute to a similar death rate and rising, as opposed to cars which is falling with 90% households owning one.

If you kill people with alcohol n all then I'd also very much like to be your next victim :up:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 10:09 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Instead of banning fire arms, this is a rudimentary proposal I wrote up awhile back.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 10:41 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
So we can ignore the fact that cars and alcohol kill a substantially greater amount of people because they were primarily designed for something else, never factoring in how many people actually use cars/alcohol verses how many people misuse them and cause injury or death.

If guns were owned and used as frequently as cars then the fatality/injury rate would increase tenfold.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 12:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol wut?...ur all morons...

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 12:27 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
LawL wrote:

Yeah because you can hold up a bank with beer, right?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 12:28 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Massive fat headed, skinny white armed moron.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 12:35 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:

I bought one because I wanted to fit my head in. It's nice to be able to do that.

Fixed.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 01:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
If guns were owned and used as frequently as cars then the fatality/injury rate would increase tenfold.

So we can justify car and alcohol deaths simply based on the initial design intent?

Can you answer that?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 01:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doombrain wrote:
Yeah because you can hold up a bank with beer, right?

Probably not. But you can die from liver disease, alcohol poisoning, alcohol related accidents, etc.

You mad bro?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 01:23 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Wooooooooshhhhhhh

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 02:09 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

YourGrandpa wrote:
So we can justify car and alcohol deaths simply based on the initial design intent?

Can you answer that?

No, by the level of ownership and use.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 03:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

LawL wrote:
No, by the level of ownership and use.

So by level of ownership and use you can justify the deaths because the components that cause them weren't originally designed to kill people?

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 03:43 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

No, because the deaths and injuries that come as a result pale in direct comparison of ownership and use of guns.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 04:28 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
I'm almost insulted they chose you over me. Almost.

You probably get beaten up by fruit flies, tough guy.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 11-20-2013 05:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

There are more guns than cars in the us....
There are more fatalities caused by cars than guns in the us...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.