Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Paul Walker

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Paul Walker

guru
guru
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 07:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 07:55 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

we do B movie star death threads now?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why not? I remember how upset EfOOL got when that Dunn idiot died in a fiery crash. And he was just a reality teevee moron.

guru
guru
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 08:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

He wasn't even driving. Apparently he was giving his friends a chance to drive his Porsche and one crashed into a tree.

And then the car blew up like the cars in movies.

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 08:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

RIP Pauly.

Hey TNF.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 09:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I have never heard of the man :smirk:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 10:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

The irony.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 11-30-2013 10:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Too fast? Too furious?

Too soon?

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 01:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Why not? I remember how upset EfOOL got when that Dunn idiot died in a fiery crash. And he was just a reality teevee moron.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH dude, I got less upset about Dunn than you get upset about...pretty much everything. In every thread. Ever.

You're post history is one big :mad: and I'm pretty sure all I did was express condolences that he died, as opposed to your attitude of 'another shithead dead'.

How sad are you in real life?

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 01:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seems a raw deal for the lad

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 02:01 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH dude, I got less upset about Dunn than you get upset about...pretty much everything. In every thread. Ever.

You're post history is one big :mad: and I'm pretty sure all I did was express condolences that he died, as opposed to your attitude of 'another shithead dead'.

Your.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 08:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

lol touched a nerve, did I? You gonna cry again like you did for your "stuffing-toy-cars-up-my-ass" hero?

What's Paris Hilton doing this weekend?

And to be clear, my attitude wasn't of "another shithead dead", my attitude was "why does EfOOL care so much about shithead celebrities?"

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 09:24 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You're right buddy, as always. Everyone else is a moron and GFY is some beacon of truth that no one cares about.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 09:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Whiskey 7 wrote:
I have never heard of the man :smirk:

Do the chickens have large talons?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 09:51 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
You're right buddy, as always. Everyone else is a moron and GFY is some beacon of truth that no one cares about.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 10:53 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
You're right buddy, as always. Everyone else is a moron and GFY is likes him some bacon; truth that no one cares about.

ftfy

opa!
opa!
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 10:55 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mmmmmmm...truth

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 11:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Mmmmmmmmm....true bacon.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 11:13 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 11:50 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

IIRC EfOOL didn't care about the guy Ryan Dunn killed either.

Man...you just gotta laugh at selective love/outrage.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 12:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 01:07 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I heard that there was a hoax about his death recently, which is pretty fucked up considering what happened. His family must be going through hell.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 01:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apparently that hoax was cleared up just hours before his actual death. People are shitty.

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 01:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I thought the hoax was a hoax :shrug:

A lot of people run to 4chan for confirmation though

PostPosted: 12-01-2013 01:52 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and on facebook: "NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE TREE THEY HIT... OR THE SOLDIER THAT PROVIDED THEIR FREEDOM TO DRIVE "

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 03:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

GONNAFISTYA wrote:

You make things up about people in your head bro, then feel superior about judging them based on that. Seek off-the- internet help.

GFY accusing people of selective outrage.....classic :olo: :olo: :olo: :olo:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 03:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:
I thought the hoax was a hoax :shrug:

A lot of people run to 4chan for confirmation though

Yeah, the hoax was confirmed to be a hoax just hours before he had an accident. I didn't know about it, but it's a pretty shitty coincidence.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 04:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You alright bro?

edit: did GFY just delete a post?

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 04:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Yeah...I planned to only send this as a PM, but you are such a moron you should be publicly embarrassed:

Subject: Paul Walker

EtUL wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:

You make things up about people in your head bro, then feel superior about judging them based on that. Seek off-the- internet help.

GFY accusing people of selective outrage.....classic :olo: :olo: :olo: :olo:

Dude...I don't make stuff up.

You're a fucking headcase and stupid beyond words. In that thread (the 9-page one with the entire forum laughing at you, sysop and brisk) you wouldn't even acknowledge that, when all the facts came in, your hero Dunn was responsible for killing someone. You wouldn't even admit it.

You're the one making shit up you fucking retard:

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
EtUL wrote:
Ryan Dunn gives us one last bit of comedy before the grave.

Yes. He gave us the bit of comedy where he not only kills himself, but someone else. And to top it off he can't even have an open casket so his friends can say goodbye at his funeral. gg :up:

Efool, you're a spectacular moron and have been for many years as nearly everyone here can attest. You're right up there with xer0s, gwamps and Dinosaurs on the dumbshit train. You're peakin baby! Mamma would be proud.

I'm curious...do you care at all for the other person that died? Will you mourn for them as well? Or only for the famous idiot?

EtUL wrote:
Right, he killed a guy. So that negates any sadness over him dying?

I mean, you didn't even respect Dunn, let alone the person he killed. And now you're claiming you always gave a fuck about him.

EtUL wrote:
GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Well it's official: the press is now stating that Dunn was indeed driving drunk and doing close to 140 MPH when he crashed.
It's a sad way to go, but it's now true that he did in fact kill someone, he was obviously a drunk idiot and Earth's overall IQ has risen again.

What a dumbass.

GONNAFISTYA wrote:
Hey look the moron is back and he still won't admit that his hero (lol) is responsible for someone else's death.

So who is Paris Hilton fucking today?

EtUL wrote:
dude you're arguing against things that i haven't said or don't feel i don't know what to tell you

Go ahead and point out to me any post where you gave a fuck. You can't because you didn't. Idiot.

EtUL wrote:
threads like these are why i still come around this place

You're a psycho troll and some kind of weird creep who probably shouldn't walk the streets. It's funny how the nutters are always the ones telling people they need professional help and it's funny that you only show your face here when a celebrity dies. :olo:

EtUL wrote:
but you're right GKY, we're all pathetic and you are the beacon of human achievement.

There you are...from that thread so long ago, saying the same shit over and over, like it's impressive or something. You can't even come up with new material. :olo:

You are in fact a lying sack of shit, but I'd rather just avoid another pointless and stupid discussion with you and have the thread (about someone's death) NOT turn into another 9-page flame fest of morons making false claims....you stupid fuck.

Glayven?
Glayven?
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 04:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

EtUL wrote:
You alright bro?

lol yep...exactly the response I expected.

It took less than 5 minutes to find your lies. I just figured I'd point them out to everyone before we progressed any further on it.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 04:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You quoted me saying that he killed a guy before you went on and on about how I would never admit he killed a guy?

All I read was the first page but it looks like ppl agreeing with me? I'm not sure what tint of glass you're looking thru but:

Big Kahuna Burger wrote:
whats it like to think you're better than everyone all the time?

o'dium wrote:
Loss of life is loss of life, granted its a pretty daft way to go, and no tears for how he did it. If you are stupid enough to get in the damn car, its your own fault... But he made some pretty funny stuff, and I have respect for the laughs. What, its not tripple A block buster Shakespeare shit, boohoo, the fact is, when that toy went in that arse, I laughed. End of story.

Would have been funnier if weeman died in some strange way mind you...

Don Carlos wrote:
Jackass was funny. Deal with it.

o'dium wrote:

Dude, you're sad. Seek help.

ed: Remember that you brought this up, apparently how someone feels about a death on an internet forum is something that sticks with you enough that you bring it back up as an insult when I hadn't even posted in this thread. Think about that dude. Pretty sad.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 05:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good question. I think he hit the tree, Jim.

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 06:01 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
^ WTF just happened

Jimmies got rustled.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-01-2013 07:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

this is why i hate it when celebrities i haven't heard of die...

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.