Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        John McAfee

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: John McAfee

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-05-2012 10:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Obviously guilty.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-05-2012 10:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 12-05-2012 10:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i liek boobies
i liek boobies
PostPosted: 12-05-2012 11:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Evidently, "McAfee accidentally gave away his location at a Guatemalan resort in early December by letting Vice Magazine post a picture of himself with the geolocation metadata still attached."

Which is pretty hilarious.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 12:17 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

finally, i can update flash in peace...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 12:23 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol shit it actually is that guy

Internet is serious business
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Good night sweet crazy murdering prince.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks like a shriveled chuck norris

PostPosted: 12-06-2012 10:16 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

apparently dude is all about rectal bath salts (srs)

a journalist who went to interview him a few months back was scared shitless of him

plained
plained
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 11:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nutter!

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 01:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

bath salts is such a stupid name. It's just mephadrone innit.

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 01:58 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or methamphetamines or any of the other types of "bath salts"

Also, this is the guy who's running the company that was caught writing viruses. How McAfee is still in business is beyond me.

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 02:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I almost posted something about this this morning. I stumbled on his blog thanks to a Joe Rogan tweet, and it's nuts. It's not just a different perspective on what places like CNN are saying, it's completely and diametrically opposed to it.

http://www.whoismcaffee.com

He maintains that he's been framed, it's all about his friends who are being illegally detained for helping him, trumped up gun charges, government corruption, etc., etc. I have no idea what the truth is, he sounds guilty as shit just based on the circumstantial evidence, but it makes for some very interesting reading.

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 02:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

John McAfee hasn't had anything to do with McAfee Security Inc. for a very long time now. Got a link about McAfee Inc. writing viruses or did you beat that confession out of a Hell's Angel's enforcer?

Lead Pipe Mafia
Lead Pipe Mafia
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 02:50 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dude I work in this field, would I make shit up?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 03:46 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Lol.

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 07:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:olo:

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 12-06-2012 07:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

END OF TEST

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 12-07-2012 02:27 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Κracus wrote:
Or methamphetamines or any of the other types of "bath salts"

Meth is something else entirely, you fool. Didn't your club business teach you anything?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Tried mephadrone about three times, probably the scariest drug i've done in the sense that it's really, really, REALLY fun. It feels like a mix of the sharpness of cocaine with the warm fuzzyness of xtc, lasts for hours and a baggie was about 7 euro's as i recall. Half a bag was more than enough to fuck you up all night.

It never really hit dutcheeland in the same way it hit britain a couple of years ago though, we prefer our regular - more predictable - classic class A dope i guess. It's all but dissapeared these days, which is a good thing considering how incredibly addictive, cheap and untested that shit is.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 12-07-2012 02:34 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ryoki wrote:
It's all but dissapeared these days, which is a good thing considering how incredibly addictive, cheap and untested that shit is.

Grammar Nazi chiming in again, but this one bugs me to no end. Yes, disappeared is spelled incorrectly, but I don't care about that.

If something has "all but disappeared" then that means it's not (entirely) disappeared. The "all but" construction means that whatever is stated is not true. You could read it like "it is everything, but not ...."
Contextually, your sentence seems to indicate that bath salts have disappeared and that this is a good thing. Semantically though, your sentence says that it's a good thing bath salts are still around.

It's an error in the same vein as "thinking out of the box" and "could care less".

Thank you for your attention.
Please continue.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 12-07-2012 02:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What? Get outta here with your early 19th century grammar rules yo.

Quote:
Consider the development of so-called downtoners – grammatical elements that minimize the force of the word they accompany. Nineteenth-century English saw the emergence of a new downtoner, all but, meaning 'almost'. All but started out being used only with adjectives, as in her escape was all but miraculous. But later it also began to turn up with verbs, as in until his clothes all but dropped from him. In grammatical terms, that is a fairly big leap, but when looked at closely the leap is found to go in smaller steps. Before all but spread to verbs, it appeared with past participles, which very much resemble both adjectives and verbs, as in her breath was all but gone. So, changes can sneak into a language and spread from context to context by exploiting the similarities between contexts.

Here, have a read: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 083012.php

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 12-07-2012 03:50 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

don't be such a Grammar Kapikulu

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 12-07-2012 03:57 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hah :smirk:

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 12-09-2012 05:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Apparently McAffee had one, maybe two heart attacks and is about to be deported back to Belize.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.