Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Did any of you watch Oz?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Did any of you watch Oz?

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 10:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

When it was on? They're releasing the seasons on DVD and I've been watching them...

You know, if that show is even remotely based on the reality of prison life - I'd hang myself before ever going. I would spare myself that fate.

Jesus...

PostPosted: 03-22-2005 10:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've seen Oz in passing on TV. Men fucking each other, forcing the weaker individuals to suck them off. I remember one instance where the guy bit off this other man's penis because he was forced to suck him off. They put him in isolation and before the camera panned away you could see him spit out the peice of penis.

Great show.

PostPosted: 03-22-2005 10:45 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Seriously though, this is a disgusting show.

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 10:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

That was one show - an early one. It gets a bit deeper than that.

It's like a bad acid trip through hell...

Truth be told - there's actually very little "prison sex" in the show. Just a lot of other disturbing shit...

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 12:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Oz is awesome.

Great acting, great writing. It's a soap opera for men really.

BLARG
BLARG
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 01:22 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Has the whole world gone crazy?

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 01:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules?

PostPosted: 03-22-2005 01:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What rules?

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 02:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

What the fuck is Oz?

The Afflicted
The Afflicted
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 02:18 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Paragon of Cruelty
Paragon of Cruelty
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 08:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
What rules?

MARK IT ZERO!

Will Hench for Food
Will Hench for Food
PostPosted: 03-23-2005 01:43 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck off Strangler....oh never mind

PostPosted: 03-23-2005 02:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This is definitely a strangler type show. He'd love it.

Long and Strong
Long and Strong
PostPosted: 03-23-2005 06:03 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just finished watching season 4 on monday night. I actually bought all 4 seasons on DVD just to get some answers on the special features.

One thing I was not satisfied with was the ending. I was hoping they would all go out RIOT style and everyone except Beecher and the O'Reiley brothers be burned alive. They were all so self destructive that seemed like the only wayt to end the series.

Beecher needs to live so he can spawn some other cheezy spin-off

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.