Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        bra straps...

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: bra straps...

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 07:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ok... this is a tragic tale so get your tissues ready.. So i'm with my girlfriend... to make a long story short, we get going, and i reach around to take off her bra, just like the other time, and THERE IS NOTHING THERE. NO CLASP, NADA. and so i'm like wtf (in my head) and so then i figure it has to be in the front. So i make my way there... and i get there. and then i feel the clasp with my hand and visualize it in my mind because she still has hershirt on. And this is the awful part.. I can't figure out how the hell to get the damn clasp undone! My mind is completely dumbfounded. That thing is like a chinese basket. And that was it. The night ended and i never could get that damn thing off. can anybody link me to a how to website or maybe just inform me on how to get the damn thing off?

:p thanks..

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 07:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just tie her up and rip it over her head

she gives you any jip just jab her in the face till she shuts up :)

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 07:54 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

haha excellent

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 07:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Ask her to do it for you. :icon26:

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 07:57 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

that would be the unsuave

900 posts

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

But it works. Tell her you want to watch her take it off. That it turns you on. Then pay attention to how she does it, tada, now you know how.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:03 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

zeeko wrote:
that would be the unsuave

900 posts

er...so be suave or not get any? interesting...

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i think he means he wants to do it as the fonz would

FuddyDuddy
FuddyDuddy
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scourge34 wrote:

I bet if you asked her she would be happy to show you

Pestilence
Pestilence
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lars63 wrote:
scourge34 wrote:

I bet if you asked her she would be happy to show you

That's what I was getting at. :icon14: :icon25:

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

aw man that would be really weird :) i only took it off once and i did it one handed behind her back and it was hella easy

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Or you could have took her shirt off and then got back to it...I had a hell of a time with bras for a while but then I finally got the motion down.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Front buckles are usually the kind that just slip over. So, you pull one side straight up while pulling the other side straight down. It's just a little loop that slides over a plastic pole on the clasp. They're the easiest ones honestly.

It's Sabotage!
It's Sabotage!
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

damn! it felt like there were a bunch of U and upside down U shapes on it, i just couldn't figure it out, but that seems like a logical plan

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 08:27 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shoulda got the shirt off first :P

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 09:19 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

just stand up and say:

"lick your titties for me. hurry up."

then watch how she undoes it. next time, you're in like Flynt.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 10:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

right then, the clasp get it in ur fingers and push both sides in, then u will notice 2 or 3 hooks come apart and thats all it takes. want me to do u a video of me doing it to my misses?

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 10:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who wrote:
right then, the clasp get it in ur fingers and push both sides in, then u will notice 2 or 3 hooks come apart and thats all it takes. want me to do u a video of me doing it to my misses?

yes. and have her lick her titties while you're at it.

Commander
Commander
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 10:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Who wrote:

no really im actualy meant would u like me to *just* show u how to undo it :dork:

social engineer
social engineer
PostPosted: 03-21-2005 11:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Who wrote:

no really im actualy meant would u like me to *just* show u how to undo it :dork:

no really, im actualy meant would u like to have your lady *just* lick her titties :dork:

PostPosted: 03-21-2005 11:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Who wrote:
+JuggerNaut+ wrote:
Who wrote:

Make the video, offer a public service.

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 12:06 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Doooo iiiiit.....

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 12:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Those goddamn bra manufacturers do that on purpose, i hate them.

Banned
Banned
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 01:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Bloody hell, they're not rocket science.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 01:34 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

like Who said, push the two sides of the clip toward each other, then push one side up and the other down - the clip should come undone.

you should be able to do this quickly with one hand long before you're 16.

Karot!
Karot!
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 01:53 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Indeed.

But perhaps it's also a good thing they're such a pain - something about heightened tensions and all that.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 02:05 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

use an axe

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 03:38 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

zeeko wrote:
ok... this is a tragic tale so get your tissues ready.. So i'm with my girlfriend... to make a long story short, we get going, and i reach around to take off her bra, just like the other time, and THERE IS NOTHING THERE. NO CLASP, NADA. and so i'm like wtf (in my head) and so then i figure it has to be in the front. So i make my way there... and i get there. and then i feel the clasp with my hand and visualize it in my mind because she still has hershirt on. And this is the awful part.. I can't figure out how the hell to get the damn clasp undone! My mind is completely dumbfounded. That thing is like a chinese basket. And that was it. The night ended and i never could get that damn thing off. can anybody link me to a how to website or maybe just inform me on how to get the damn thing off?

:p thanks..

If your gf really loves you she'll go without a bra. You tell her that.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 03:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

also, tell her that true love means swallowing :icon14:

eepberries
eepberries
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 03:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You need to format your hard drive to solve this problem

Tap, Nap, or Snap
Tap, Nap, or Snap
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 04:45 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

losCHUNK wrote:

How? Punch her in the tit and have it pop off?

EYE gee EM!
EYE gee EM!
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 06:29 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does she have big tits? If so, just press her boobs together. If there's enough tension on the bra to begin with, it should pop right off. If you're good, you can even make it happen in public while she has her shirt on. Funny shit, but she probably won't think so.

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 06:30 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

werldhed wrote:
Does she have big tits? post pics

fixed

rejected
rejected
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 07:58 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

jeez.. so how was it loosing your virginity?

Truffle Shuffle
Truffle Shuffle
PostPosted: 03-22-2005 08:31 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nightshade wrote:
losCHUNK wrote:

How? Punch her in the tit and have it pop off?

nah, just say heeeeeey and all her clothes just fall to the ground

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.