Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        beauty contest controversy!

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: beauty contest controversy!

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 07:59 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

beauty contest controversy!

she looks like a chick ey!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol @ tabloid journalists who can't use the word 'blonde' without preceding it with the word 'buxom' - even when the photographic evidence clearly contradicts them

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 08:22 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

old...lawl sent me a PM about this days ago...

foolproof
foolproof
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

K, must I really be the first one to say it?
I'd tap that shit, regardless.

4days Joined: 15 Apr 2002
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 09:56 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Oh and fuck you for making me read the Daily Wail.

this makes it slightly more tolerable:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... -enhanced/
if you right-click in the white space just above the sidebar of tits and bitchiness and hit 'Remove this object' then the whole thing disappears and you never need to know anything about the cardassians or whoever the fuck it is that's always in there.

Memphis wrote:
And what the fuck happened here?!

Jailed for trolling on Twitter? The world's genuinely gone cigar smoking fucking donkey insane.

fucking noobs ruin everything :(

back on topic - i don't see why a guy can't enter a beauty contest if he's prepared to cut his cock off. it's not like he looks any less natural than that korean lass - but my opinion's probably a bit far out on stuff like this, i think we should allow sports people to take performance-enhancing drugs and have cybernetic implants too, and that F1 would be better with guns and pipe-tunnel sections.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 11:46 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Memphis wrote:
Oh and fuck you for making me read the Daily Wail. And what the fuck happened here?!

Jailed for trolling on Twitter? The world's genuinely gone cigar smoking fucking donkey insane.

the guy was a tool - but free speech? what free speech?

also lol @ the torches and pitchforks routine from swansea uni. christ there's a lot of morons in this country

Arrr?
Arrr?
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 01:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Plan B wrote:
K, must I really be the first one to say it?
I'd tap that shit, regardless.

In the bum. :up:

no homo
no homo
PostPosted: 03-27-2012 02:19 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I'm interested in Duumbrain's opinion.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.