Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        What is new in your little world?

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: What is new in your little world?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-22-2017 05:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Luxury trampoline installed.. BBQ, swim, jump party ATM... Jellus?...

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-22-2017 06:03 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How's your back?

I'm the dude!
I'm the dude!
PostPosted: 06-22-2017 09:14 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You can't put the word "luxury" in front of random objects with the expectation that it'll make it sound magically classier, like "luxury crack whore", "luxury 4x4 off-roader", or "luxury camo jacket". It just makes one think that you've never seen anything more luxurious than premium quality toilet paper.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-22-2017 09:41 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Luxury used condom

Unquantifiable Abstract
Unquantifiable Abstract
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 05:04 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Luxury Trampoline :olo:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 05:18 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

is how you can find his wife in the yellow pages.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 09:42 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Money has been scrounged up... Already signing some papers... Looks like we are buying another house...

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 09:49 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Does it have an above ground pool?

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 10:03 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

it's about to have an above ground poor :olo:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 10:12 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
Money has been scrounged up... Already signing some papers... Looks like we are buying another house...

Buying another house? You say that as if you'll be keeping your current house. Is this the case?

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 10:30 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nice one geoff!

i think it is a smart move , your lot size , view, and area are awesome!

congrats!

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 10:40 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

We are also buying the lot below it so no one can block the view. Yes we are keeping our current house... This is an investment property technically.... But we are really building a compound... Prolly will snatch up more connecting properties when they come up for sale...

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 01:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"compound" :olo:

i can totally imagine geoffrey stocking up on canned food, baby wipes and gasoline in preparation for the apocalypse

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 07:14 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

xer0s wrote:
Both shaft and Geoff's trips sound fun. shaft, that shot with the mountains is cool. Looks like a good spot to stretch your legs.

My wife and I just got back from a road trip. Geoff's talk of his RV trip gave me an itch I had to scratch. We spent a week in Colorado, mainly the southwest corner. Went to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival and saw two more national parks, Mesa Verde and Black Canyon (8 down, 51 to go). One of the highlights was seeing a sow and two cubs in Mesa Verde. :D

A shot of Black Canyon

nice view. pano's are awesome. :up:
I have a bunch of pics to sort through when I get home. I will find some to post.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-23-2017 07:24 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:
The rental company won't let us pull a toad, but we have rental cars all lined up for driving thru extreme mountain passes(rmnp)....

Smart move. Noticed a lot of rentals in all the parks. Most of the roads were limited to 21ft.

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 05:39 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Don Carlos wrote:
Luxury Trampoline :olo:

His idea of ultimate luxury is an Audi, what were you expecting?

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 06:32 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Notice how all of geoff's neighbors are abandoning the neighborhood. Is it a shitty place to live or is geoff unbearable to live next to?

Kempston Joy
Kempston Joy
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 07:44 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Like a house full of travelers aka shit got up.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 08:08 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

so you rented a caddy for the parade?

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 11:21 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft wrote:
Notice how all of geoff's neighbors are abandoning the neighborhood. Is it a shitty place to live or is geoff unbearable to live next to?

Or could it be... Old ppl dying, old ppl dying... Put ur hands up!...

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 01:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Congrats on the property purchase. Funny how your luxurious comments upset the nerds. It's almost like you do it on purpose or something.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-24-2017 02:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Just got back from surveying the extra lot... Looks like we could build a one story no problem without blocking the panoramic 40 mile views... The other neighbors will be relieved as well... Then crushed when I buy their houses from under them later... DOMINATED!!!...

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-25-2017 01:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Re: What is new in your little world?
I attended a live performance yesterday afternoon with friends.

‘THE 2 OF US’

Marian Prior and David Hobson on stage were accompanied by pianist David Cameron.
Simply a great show..

Marina Prior is regarded as Australia’s leading lady of musical theatre. She is best known for her lead role in The Phantom of the Opera. She has also performed with international starts including Richard Harris and Jose Carreras. Well known for her Carols by Candlelight performance each year, she was recently seen on the ABC TV series The Divorce. In 2006, Marina was honoured with an induction into Australia’s 100 Entertainers of the Century.

David Hobson is one of Australia’s best-known operatic tenors, musical theatre performers and recording artists. He has sung many roles for Opera Australia, performed lead roles in musical theatre, sung for the Queen, featured at the AFL Grand Final, Carols by Candlelight, Spicks and Specks, Dancing with the Stars, It Takes Two and has been a presenter on Foxtel’s Arts Channel, Studio.

You just have to love live performance :!:

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-25-2017 02:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I love musical theater :up:

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 06-26-2017 09:04 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

especially the castrato

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-26-2017 09:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Geoff had front row seats to "beans beans the magical fruit".

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 06-27-2017 08:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Here's the super C we are taking to Colorado... Jellus?...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-27-2017 11:04 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

All finished. 3,420mi. 19.5mpg and average speed of 47mph.

random thoughts...
Road construction fucking sucked. No detours so you had to wait 20 minutes while they alternated a single lane of traffic for 5 miles.
Going to the Sun Road through GNP was still closed due to plowing. Had to swing south to get around to the other side. That sucked. They get 80ft of snow on some parts. pics
Wyoming is beautiful country but anywhere there were humans it looked like a run down shithole. Alberta was beautiful.

random shots...
Badlands

First bison spotted near Tetons.

Rendezvous Peak, Jackson WY 10,500ft

Near south Yellowstone entrance.

Yellowstone river falls.

Bison running towards my vehicle. :ducky:

Near Dunraven Pass in Yellowstone.

Mammoth Hot Springs

West Glacier near McDonald Falls.

Right outside East Glacier.

One of the hikes we did in Glacier to Apikuni Falls.

Looking back down from Apikuni Falls.

On the way back from Apikuni Falls.

Many Glacier Hotel.

Some local beer I bought.

Mary Lake from Going to the Sun Road.

Taking in the views.

Waterton National Park in Alberta.

Skipping stones on Waterton Lake

Some dipshit I saw in Bumfuck Montana that made me think of Geoff.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-27-2017 11:11 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Looks fine, if that's all you can afford.

Just another Earthling
Just another Earthling
PostPosted: 06-27-2017 11:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

shaft re your random shots...

I just wet myself and haven't done that in years. Wet as in crying, the sheer beauty of the place :tear: :tear:

Legend
Legend
PostPosted: 06-28-2017 04:13 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nice :up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-28-2017 05:00 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Awesome :up:

Digital Nausea
Digital Nausea
PostPosted: 06-28-2017 05:08 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

scared? wrote:

Fucking hell. Can you imagine the Leech family stuffed in that shit bucket with Geoff at the helm? What a nightmare...

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 06-28-2017 08:35 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

How busy is RMNP? Some areas of Yellowstone were like a bad day at six flags (old faithful/yellowstone falls). Huge coach buses full of chinese tourist who were way overdressed for outdoor activities. It only got better as you traveled to more remote areas.

I read that the number one cause of death in Glacier was drownings and the number one cause in Yellowstone was traffic accidents.

Also how are the bears? There were a couple trails closed in Glacier due to grizzly activity.

I might do Utah/Colorado next summer.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 06-28-2017 08:37 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

looks ok

anything besides the driving stops and hotels?

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.